SwaSanLak: Love- Then,Now and Forever..Authors note (13/9/2016)page 8

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys, I am on a writing spree...I am here with a new story to present before you all. I don't know if its going to be a Ts or a Ss...I will build the story depending on your response... So l have the prologue below. Happy reading

Prologue- love - then, now and forever.

The girl turned to leave. Tears not ready to stop. She allowed them to flow. The guy didn't stop her. He stood there helpless watching her leave. But, hisgheart wanted to see her once before she leaves. He called out - Shona

She stopped and turned around. He could see her tears, her eyes were swollen . he can't see her in pain.
Shona...I mean can I call you shona?
She was taken aback with his question. She just smiled and nodded. She turned to leave when he again said from behind.
See you shona.

She was shocked. She ran from there. She couldn't believe what she heard.She went to her house , in her room, she took his photo from her diary held it close to her heart and cried.
Swara - why do you want to meet me again ? Why Sanskar?

Sanskar standing there still after Swara had left. He remembered what Swara had told him about goodbye
**flashback**
Sanskar we shouldn't say bye.
Why?
Because that breaks the hope of meeting again in life. So you should always say see you.
Okay shona..
Flashback ends
Sanskar - how can I say goodbye to you Swara. I can't loose the hope of seeing you again..

How is it?
Shall I continue?Edited by chestha5931 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreenaveena thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud one :) Pls update soon :) 
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The plot is good, cont soon 
Annei123 thumbnail
Nice Plot 
Continue soon 😛
chestha5931 thumbnail
Thank you for your support... I am really glad that you guys liked it. So here is the first part. Enjoy reading.

Part 1

"Train no.6789( idk which train it is).. from Jaipur has arrived at platform no.2" came the announcement. The train arrived. People were running here and there to receive their loved ones. From the train got down the marwari beauty. She was dressed in a yellow skirt and a red top. Her hair was platte and that made her typical marwari jhumka clearly visible. She struggled with her luggage and somehow was outside the station. She was looking here and there when someone tapped at her shoulder. She turned and was happy to see him after a long time. She quickly gave him a hug. He returned the hug with equal affection. They then walked towards his car. The guy took the luggage. They kept the luggage in the back seat. The girl took the seat next yo him.
Shona?
Ha Sanskar?
I am happy you are back.
Ohhh...I didn't know that.
What you didn't know?
That you missed me. Miss kia na mujhe? She asked in a low voice..
He turned to look at her. His gaze sent chill down her spine.. He went close to her and told in a husky voice- yes shona...i missed having problems in my life.
Swara looked at him giving him a death glare..
Sanskar laughed. She hit him in his arm and said - enough of your jokes..let's go and they left...
So how was your trip?
It was super fun. Jaipur is so beautiful and it has this rich culture and tradition. The food is delicious sanskar. It was amazing fun.
Good. Enjoy...enjoy...anyways its your last year. Then you will graduate...and after that what's your plan?
I dont know Sanskar I haven't thought about it yet. There's still time left.I will figure it out.
Okay... So what am I gonna get? For coming at this late hour to pick you up.
Nothing. You are my best friend so, its your duty Sanskar maheshwari...do you get that - she said pointing towards him..
Miss.Swara gadodia you are a big drama Queen..
I know..she chuckled.
Did you tell at your house that you are going out to pick me up..
Yea..ma(Annapurna) and bade papa ko bol dia.
And did she say anything.
She didn't say anything. She has asked you to come home someday when you are free.
Aww...so sweet. Aunty loves me so much..
Ha..ha...lagta hai they will adopt you..
I guess someone is jealous..
Me? Pointing at himself and jealous of you - pointing at Swara..
In your dreams shona..
Okay...okay...
So tell me how's life?
Life is good. My work is at its peak..the firm has hot new contracts.. And that's it..
As usual its boring Sanskar...
Shona..for you everything in my life is boring..
Not everything Sanskar..I find myself very interesting..
Don't give yourself so much importance.
Hawww...and she made a puppy face..
Sanskar melted and asked - ice cream?
Sure..they stopped near a ice-cream parlor and Sanskar got two ice creams. He came back and gave them to Swara.
Sanskar itna pyaar.. Two ice creams for me?
Shona aur kitna moti hog I?
Sanskar...
What Sanskar...chocolate is yours and truti-fruti is mine...so eat yours and feed me mine...I have to drive you see..
Okay. They left having ice cream. Swara was eating her chocolate flavor and feeding Sanskar his ice cream. Soon they reached the gadodia mansion . Sanskar come inside.
Nai shona.its too late. I should go home. He took out the luggage. Gave Swara a hug and left from there.
Swara then knocked at the door and rung the bell..
To be continued..
I hope you guys like it
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Continue soon
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update...👏
Continue soon...😳