IBM liking this mystery track..
N swasn simply best !!
Will be waiting for next update
Tc

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
NYC update!
Death threat ? I smell mystery :D why do I feel lakshy knew swara for a long tym 

Cont soon
Jidnyasa thumbnail
Sujata is so cute her,,,
Accepting swara without any problem

Loved it..

What this???
"she felt an odd sensation of something hovering over her. She felt something caress her cheeks. She moaned Sanskar's name and then there was nothing."

and a death theft????

the Stories is taking a lots of interesting turn!!!
Update Soon
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww this is so cuteee!! I'm loving this πŸ€—  Loved the interaction between Mil n dil and swasan... 

Huh btw was she dreaming abt sm1 caressing her cheeks or did sm1 enter her rum??! πŸ˜²

Can u plz Pm me wen u update next? πŸ˜³
-Ros- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cool update!

Loving the caring Suju πŸ˜‰
And a mystery.. death threats..?

Looking forward to the next update!
white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jidnyasa

Sujata is so cute her,,,

Accepting swara without any problem

Loved it..

What this???
"she felt an odd sensation of something hovering over her. She felt something caress her cheeks. She moaned Sanskar's name and then there was nothing."

and a death theft????

the Stories is taking a lots of interesting turn!!!
Update Soon

Keep reading you will find out soon

Rose
white_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Aww this is so cuteee!! I'm loving this πŸ€—  Loved the interaction between Mil n dil and swasan... 

Huh btw was she dreaming abt sm1 caressing her cheeks or did sm1 enter her rum??! πŸ˜²

Can u plz Pm me wen u update next? πŸ˜³

Thanks for liking it. Sending you a buDdy request.

Rose

white_rose thumbnail
Should be able to update in a short while.
Rose
white_rose thumbnail
Sorry guys this is a bit short from the last part. Will make up for it in the next one.

Part 4

They say one should not act in haste. Swara Maheshwari was a prime example of that. She realizes that as soon as she stepped into the shower stall. She remembered that she had put away her luggage in the adjoining walk-in closet of her room. She had two choices upon completion of her shower.  Either she call out to Sanskar to give her clothes or walk out in just her towel. After drying herself she hesitate but when she heard no voices in the adjoining bedroom she realized that her mother in law must have left already.  She called out to Sanskar. But there was no answer yet she could hear his quick pace around the room. She called out again but this time she heard nothing.  Thinking it was weird that Sanskar didn't answer her she decided to step into the room and retrieve her clothes herself.

So there she was walking out of the bathroom cladded just in her bath towel. Just as she stepped out of the bathroom, she saw Sanskar walk into the door of the room with a towel over his shoulder trying to rub his wet hair. Looking like he himself walked out of a shower with his hair wet and freshly changed clothes.  

"Sanskar, aap yahan nahi thee?" She asked him in her confused look. He explained to her that as soon as she left to shower, mom had also left so he decided to make good use of the time and used Utara's room to get freshened up.  Utara's room was vacant these days with her staying in Delhi finishing her graduate classes.  

"Par, mein to kapde...bulla rahee the." She stumbled saying.

"Haan...kapde to tum ne nahi phene" he joked but she got even more shy as she rushed to the walk-in closet.  

"Swara, vo saree jo tum aapne culture show mein phene ne wail thee na. Tumhari purani jeans mut phene na!" He said know how everything else in her case must be western clothes.

Moments later Swara reappeared from the closet dressed in a dark red Bangali style saree laden with very minimal jewellery. "Kessi lag rahi hoon mein?" she asked him when she saw him staring at her.  

"Kubh bhalo" he said as he walked her out of their room. She turned a deep beet root color as she felt his finger brush against her as he tried to hold on to her hand.  

So hand in hand they walk downstairs to be welcomed by the Maheshwari family in the main sitting room. The entire family was there to welcome them.

AnnaPurna walked up to the couple and smiled as she said that they will do the Ghar Pravesh arti first then regular puja arti at the Mansion Mandir followed by Choki puja (bride cooks for the 1st time) and then followed by a few 1st day games that are traditionally played the day after the wedding. The family expressed how they wish they could redo all the wedding associated rituals, but lagna muhraat days had just passed. Something was better than nothing was the way DhurgaPrasad has expressed it.

End of Part 4

Thanks for reading and all the lovely comment which keeps me going.  Please send me a busy request if you would like PMs when I update the next part. Till then thanks for reading.

~Rose