Im loving this ff...waiting fr the next update. Pls pm me if possible 

Thanks for liking my ff.
Rose
Edited by white_rose - 8 years ago
white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 5

Swara was back where she started yesterday. Standing along side with Sanskar at the entrance door to Maheshwari Mansion. Sujata was doing their grihapravesh arti. She had a great big plastered smile on her face.

"Mom, smile thodi kam kar yeh. Wrinkles na hogaye" Sanskar joked.

"Dekh choore wrinkles ki mare ko na chinta, Saan bani hoon aur bahot hi jaldi dadi banne wali hoon, kyu choori"

"Mom!!!!" Both Sanskar and Swara said at the same time.

AnnaPurna interrupted Sujata's mile a minute ideas by suggestion that Swara should now kick the Kalash pot that was filed with rice and then walk and enter into the house after stepping into the kumkum plate.

As she stepped into the plate file with kumkum she kind of lost her balance a little but as soon as she did she felt Sanskar grip her hand to help her maintain her balance. She turned and gave him a twinkling smile which he returned to her.

As she continued walking, Sanskar followed suit followed by the other member of the Maheshwari clan. They were all lead to the Mansion Mandir where the couple took part in Durga aarti which was led by Swara herself.

The family was elated by her voice and felt blessed that were able hear her nightingale voiced aarti, while Sanskar had a proud looked as his fingers brushed against her fingers as the moved the aarti plate around the deities.

Soon after the completion of the arti Swara was wisked away by Pari, Sujata and AnnaPurna to the kitchen for the Choki puja, while the men stayed in the sitting area where the house help has severed tea for them while they waited for Swara to cook her first sweet dish that would accompany their breakfast that morning.

In matter of minutes the Maheshwari clans was assembled in the dining room where breakfast was severed. Along with their meal Swara had made Lapsi(cracked wheat halva) and regular suji halva.

"Swara, you only had to make one thing!" Explained Pari when she saw Swara had produced two sweet dish.

"I know Bhabhi but enhe Lapsi pasand nahi" ushering to Sanskar who was sitting in between his two brothers.

"Wow, I wished Pari thought about my likes when it was her first rasoi" elbowed Aadarsh.

"Bhaiya!!" Blushed Sanskar

Noticing the light pink shade that Sanskar had turned Aadarsh started again "Swara jaldi se "enhe" serve karo. Iss ki plate kali padi hai" emphasizing on the enhe that Swara had used to address her husband.

Once Swara had completed serving everyone she stood next to Pari while DurgaPrasad and the rest of the family members started giving her the neg for a successful first rasoi.

"Swara, mera to ho gaya" said Aadarsh while he told her to take his seat and enjoy her breakfast.

"It's okay Bhaiya I'll have my breakfast later with Bhabhi." She hesitated being put on the spot by him.

"Pari ka aaj Monday ka fast hai. Sit and eat. Pari why don't you come with me" as he walked towards the exit.

Swara who had stood still because she was put on the spot had noticed that Sanskar on the sly without anyone seeing him signal Swara to come sit next to him.

Swara sat next to him and began serving herself when Sanskar whispered to her "Shona, halva bohot acha bana tha. Par aaj namak wala kyun nahi banaya?"

Swara was melting and didn't know how to respond to his query about the halva she had served him two months ago, at the first time she cooked for him.

At the end of breakfast DurgaPrasad once again praised her food and then asked Lakshya "Raginibahu ko aap kab lene jaa rahe hai? Swara's cooking reminded me of Ragini's cooking"

Hearing Ragini's name Swara looked at Sanskar and whispered "Maa-Papa" Sanskar didn't respond verbally but place his hand on her lap assuring that he will take care of it. At the same time Lakshya responded to his father's query by saying he is picking her up tomorrow. His motherinlaw is still under the weather, hence Ragini wanted to stay an additional day.

"Lucky, tune shaadi karli? Congrats man!"

"Thanks Bhai" he responded and quickly left the table before Swara had a chance to wish him too.

End of part 5

Thanks for reading please do comment

~Rose

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey rose...read full parts in one go...
This z new and interesting concept...
I think some mystery z there...hope u will reveal soon...
Is that guy z laksh...Who z behind swara...
Plz update soon...
Waiting for next parts...

sindujaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...
Thanks for pm...
maaneetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely! !!
Thanks for the pm