Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's ironic how she was planning to give up on everything she's always held so close just to be with him and how he's planned their future in a way that she doesn't have to do exactly that. It's true that they have been fools for a little too longer and now they are done being that and the proof of which is the easy communication between them. Lack of communication has, indeed, kept them away for a long time and I am glad they are working on it.

I was hoping for Arnav to tell Khushi about his plans with respect to Karan and I am glad he did. Although I am apprehensive about the whole thing, especially because I am sure Karan will never play clean, Arnav's promise of not letting anything part them ever again has me trust him completely. I am assured that they will be with the other always.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread!!
& welcome back dear, very happy to see you, i was badly missing the dose of my Addiction..

coming to update
it was.mindblowing update, really happy to see Khushi take the first step to be with him forever & finally she put all her feeling in words..
& the communication they have which clear a lot of thing which they were avoiding..
but you know what i love the most is Khushi's wish cum warning that 'I want to be with you & i m going to be with you for the rest of my life. even you cant make me walk past you tis time'..
that shos how determine she is with her decision..
but last part where Khushi wants promise from him for not tormenting Karan, let see what he'll do about it..
waiting for nxt..
thanx for pm..
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sooo loving this Vanhi,
I was wondering how you are going to bring in this disclosure.. You are just so good. It was s typical Arnav style.. But would Khushi be equally cool knowing the extent to which he already went, in his plan to teach Karan he hurt wrong woman ?
Superthree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super se uuper
Thanks!
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yey new thread 🥳
I guess this talk was long overdue
and yes he is right communication is the key word between them ... that lacked in the past leading to all the heart aces and misunderstanding ...
I hope he tells her that he had bought the company before going to India ...
very nice update ...
and
happy ganesh chaturthi ... eat lot of modak ...
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back Vanhi!   So missed your frequent updates.  Your tiredness is self-explanatory - meaning you had a good time. 

A very happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family!

Khushi's resignation plan did not come as a surprise, but how sure she was about Arnav and her reasons were a pleasant surprise. But the bigger surprise was Arnav's honest and direct confession of not sparing Karan for the grief he caused her. I guess when it comes to his love for Khushi there are no barriers between personal & professional life.

Its good to see that even the strong ruthless businessman has not lost some of his teenager touch. Crushes and revenges are a common theme for a teenager and in someway I am glad that he's not backing off on his commitment to show Karan his position.

Khushi's fears of separation are well found and Arnav's promise of never again separation are well intended. Eagerly looking forward for the next chapter.

Arshi2503 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update.missed you a lot
But I understand how busy you were.
Their confessions of their eternal love for
each other awesome.
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
mamidis thumbnail
loved update. Karan will hear song soon.
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all thank you Vanhi for that beautiful really beautiful reply you send to me. Read twice just because I liked it so much :-)

Coming to the update. It's so nice to see that both have retained the basic qualities /nature which made them come together. Yet a lot have changed. A little with Khushi and a lot with Arnav. Like Arnav said he is selfish, ruthless and arrogant when it comes to business, obviously he can't build an empire with being a softie. Also I remember, in one of the updates Arnav saying, why can't people live independently without being emotionally attached like how he does. The old Arnav, I believe, would have kept his family closer, and will be emotionally more giving.

There's lot both of them has to about each other. It needs time and willingness to open up.

Will be waiting for the next update.
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
These two have grown with time. Although their love has only deepened, with their confession of love, they have started simply caring for the others betterment. Its so funny that while she is ready to leave everything behind for him, he is doing exactly that, wanting to go out of his way to be with her and also let her be in her own space. Even though I want a harsh punishment for Karan, I also agree with Khushi to let go of the past. They have spend too much time without each other, to no waste on some revenge. I liked that fact that in the end, whatever will happen... they will be going through it together! Waiting to see how things move on from here... back to India it is then? 😳 Missed you Vanhi! 🤗