Couple alert: Dhruv Bhandari dating choreographer Shruti Merchant

Posted: 8 years ago

Couple alert: Dhruv Bhandari dating choreographer Shruti Merchant

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Couple-alert-Dhruv-Bhandari-dating-choreographer-Shruti-Merchant/articleshow/48971924.cms

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Dhruv Bhandari, currently seen in Rajan Shahi's 'Tere Sheher Mein', has managed to keep his love life under wraps until now. 

Following rumors of him having a clandestine affair with his co-actor Hiba Nawab, we can now tell you that the son of veteran actor Mohan Bhandari is dating choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant's kid-sister Shruti, who was seen as a judge on the fourth season of the dance reality show Dance India Dance.

Says a source, "Dhruv doesn't want his personal life to attract media glare and is very secretive about it. They are together since two years and are going strong. They first met while working together for Bollywood musical Taj Express, which they were part of from mid-2012 to mid-2014.

When contacted, Dhruv said, "No, we are not dating. We worked together for a Bollywood film and became good friends. I really don't want to discuss my personal life at this moment."

About the rumoured fling with Hiba, he replied, "There is nothing between us." Shruti too denied the news, "No, it's not true." Let's wait for the couple to make it official when the time is right. 
Edited by AmayaMantu - 8 years ago
since when Dhruhi are in news of love affair...thats funny...they are great buddies...close friends...it seems Dhruhi chemistry is so natural that even media MU their chemistry
regarding dhruv's personal life...when the time is right...he will announce himself...all the best to dhruv...
I could remember dhruv has said she is not from industry but shruti is from industry I think their is mystery behind. they look of same age but dhruv is too hot...
Originally posted by Mages

since when Dhruhi are in news of love affair...thats funny...they are great buddies...close friends...it seems Dhruhi chemistry is so natural that even media MU their chemistry
regarding dhruv's personal life...when the time is right...he will announce himself...all the best to dhruv...
yeah I was shocked tooπŸ˜† i was like yeh kab hua Hume kaise nahi pata chala😳 also the source isn't reliable they've given many fake news in the past.
why are thes people interested in actors personal life so much? Edited by ..Crimson.. - 8 years ago
@crimson...i don't blame the media if they MU Dhruhi chemistry and comfort level...becos even us get into a MU whether Dhruhi are acting out a scene or they do feel for each other in real life...their scenes are very natural and the comfort level is top notch...i have seen so many couples...loved and adored their chemistry but never seen a chemistry like Dhruhi...they are league apart from other couples...their chemistry is very natural...and when they do a scene together...its very natural...they don't do acting...the only thing left now is physical intimacy...we need to see their comfort level in physically intimate scenes...becos they don't have much physical intimate scenes...hiba doesn't share the same chemistry with rafi...her awkwardness and discomfort is visible on her face...she has no chemistry with him though they are good friends off-screen...so definitely i don't blame media for MU Dhruhi...
Originally posted by ..Crimson..

yeah I was shocked tooπŸ˜† i was like yeh kab hua Hume kaise nahi pata chala😳 also the source isn't reliable they've given many fake news in the past.
why are thes people interested in actors personal life so much?

there was article in TC abt Dhruhi long time ago that Dhruhi got intimate with each other while performing and everyone notice their chemistry and felt there is someething brewing b/w Dhruhi...once again dhruv changes the topic...that was the first and last article of Dhruhi...after the Dhruv taken article...no more articles abt them
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Information  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

there was article in TC abt Dhruhi long time ago that Dhruhi got intimate with each other while performing and everyone notice their chemistry and felt there is someething brewing b/w Dhruhi...once again dhruv changes the topic...that was the first and last article of Dhruhi...after the Dhruv taken article...no more articles abt them

yea yea ... it was during star parivar awards. ...

@crimson...i don't blame the media if they MU Dhruhi chemistry and comfort level...becos even us get into a MU whether Dhruhi are acting out a scene or they do feel for each other in real life...their scenes are very natural and the comfort level is top notch...i have seen so many couples...loved and adored their chemistry but never seen a chemistry like Dhruhi...they are league apart from other couples...their chemistry is very natural...and when they do a scene together...its very natural...they don't do acting...the only thing left now is physical intimacy...we need to see their comfort level in physically intimate scenes...becos they don't have much physical intimate scenes...hiba doesn't share the same chemistry with rafi...her awkwardness and discomfort is visible on her face...she has no chemistry with him though they are good friends off-screen...so definitely i don't blame media for MU Dhruhi...

I completely agree with you 😳 I've also adored so many couples but DhruHi are different they're very good friends they pull any romantic scene effortlessly most of the time it looks real ManYa is the sole reason I fell for this show DhruHi lives ManYa as you said they're league apart 😳

Oh how come i don't know about this article😳 source of the article? i wanna read it now😳 Edited by ..Crimson.. - 8 years ago