PrAja FF : Meri Aashiqui Bas Tum Hi Ho - part 9 on pg 14 /18th feb'16

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kamma gani praja jans..!! i know i know.. mera ek story aisa hi atka pada hai without any latest updates..๐Ÿ˜› jaise ajabde ke stomach mein khanjar..๐Ÿ˜† But i promise ki i'll complete that story too.. but something cooked in my mind after a long time..really a long time isn't it?! ๐Ÿคฃ accha lets get to the main topic.. i'm here with a new story!! yayy!! arre yaar ande chappal mat pheko.. iss baar story pakka khatam karungi.. ok now the story is based on modern PrAja.. somethings are similar and some may differ from history and also from the show.. i hope iss story mein toh atleast i won't disappoint u guys.. ๐Ÿ˜Š i'm posting a prologue.. do read and comment your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here you go..

Maa... jaldi humara tiffen dijiye hume der ho rahi hai... aaj humara pehla din hai college mein aur hum aaj late nahi hona chahte.. maa!!!" She paced hurridly before the gate of her house waiting for her mom to pass the lunch box to her soon.. "agar itni jaldi thi toh subah thodi jaldi utha kare.." came a response of her mom as she approached her daughter with a box in her hand " yeh lo tumhara lunch box..! sab kha lena" she continued after handing her the box. "Ohho maa.. abhi hum bacche thodi na hai,, hum kha lenge aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye..accha hum chalte hai.." she was about to go but was stopped by her mom's call "Ajabde !!" 'Ajabde' was a girl who liked simplicity.. she believed in humanity and purity of heart than the outer appearance. she always was her parents ladli...her father(Jagawat) & mother(sajjan bai) were her biggest strength..,she was adored by every people in the chawl as she respected the elders.. helped the needed ones.. and loved the young ones.. she was 19 years old and had currently got admission in a prestigious college of devgarh.. she was more than excited to visit the college and start her graduation course.

She was running out of time and here her mother was making it even more difficult..she turns around to ask what was it but her eyes pop out as her brother patta and sister ratan were back from the trip they had been to with there friends for a month but were back earlier 2 weeks??!! "Patta..!! Ratan..!! " she exclaimed in surprise but before she could continue... "JIJAAA!!!!" they both rushed to her and crushed her with a tight hug.. after releasing her from the bone crushing hug patta spoke in excitement"kaisi hai aap jija.. ha jaanta hu ki mujhe bohot miss kiya but kya haina ki.."
His sentence was cut off by ratan "O please..!! Jija ne tumse jyada mujhe miss kiya hoga..haina jija??" "Chup kar moti..Jija koi pagal hai jo tujhe miss karegi?! Huh..! kuch bhi.." "Haww..! moti kisse bola?" "Yaha par tere alawa koi aur moti dikh rahi hai? Nahi na.. common sense yaar..!!" Ratan mouth formed a perfect O shape and her face red with irritation.." Dekha jija.. dadabhai mujhe moti bol rahe hai.. mein moti hu kya?!" And makes a cute pout... "Nahi ratan.. aisa bilkul nahi.." and again ajabde's sentence was cut off by patta " arre mein konsa jhoot bol raha hu.. aap hi dekhiye na jija.. iska muh kis tarah phula hai,,bilkul gol matol golgappa lag rahi hai.." he imitates her pout and starts laughing..."DADABHAI!!" ratan screamed as though warning him "arre arre moti.. itna mat chillana,,warna golgappa na BHOOM!! phat jayega.. " he laughed out loud catching his stomach and that was it.! ratan in full speed tried hitting him but missed him as he ran past her... and ratan chased patta..and they continued...

Ajabde heaved a sign..They were her versions of Tom and Jerry she thought "inn dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta.." they keep fighting all day but they can give away their life for each other and most importantly for her. This thought bought a smile to her..

she then checked her watch and her eyes widened.. now she was past 30 mins late to her college..!!
She thinks how perfectly her jaldi college pohoncho abhiyan has failed due to her two shaitaans..
After giving a its all because of you look to her mom who stood there looking helplessly to her childrens.. she hurried her way to her college,, atleast she can attend the next class hoping she won't get punishment the first day..

Phew!! do share your views.. ๐Ÿ˜‰as it makes me update the story soon๐Ÿ˜› ha and if u guys like the plot then i'll update the story once in a week.. so that i can manage the story and my studies as well๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Meri Baccha ne story post ki
OHh Ram ji
Bas ab regular updates deti rahe
Ohh Ramji

Dekho Lakshmi is dancing for you

Baccha my darling๐Ÿค—

It has been really long -  ab jo waapis aai ho toh chodd ke mat jaana

I missed you itna saara pata hai

Nice - modern Praja story - Ajabde chawl waali (kahin Roshini ke new serial se inspire toh nahi ho gayi) agar ho gayi ho toh am so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First of college and Ajabde is late

Patta and Ratan ka kuch nahi ho sakta late karwa diya ne meri Ajabde ko

Next update mein hogi Pratu se mulaakat na

Haan next update ke na karana intezaar- aaj ki de dena second chapter mere yaar๐Ÿ˜†
ApekshaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Meri Baccha ne story post ki
OHh Ram ji
Bas ab regular updates deti rahe
Ohh Ramji

Dekho Lakshmi is dancing for you

Baccha my darling๐Ÿค—

It has been really long - ab jo waapis aai ho toh chodd ke mat jaana

I missed you itna saara pata hai

Nice - modern Praja story - Ajabde chawl waali (kahin Roshini ke new serial se inspire toh nahi ho gayi) agar ho gayi ho toh am so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First of college and Ajabde is late

Patta and Ratan ka kuch nahi ho sakta late karwa diya ne meri Ajabde ko

Next update mein hogi Pratu se mulaakat na

Haan next update ke na karana intezaar- aaj ki de dena second chapter mere yaar๐Ÿ˜†

ramji aur lakshmi ko meri taraf se thank you bol dena..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ try karungi nahi jaane ka.. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† missed you too dida.. kuch aisa hi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜› ab ratan aur patta hai hi itne shaitaan.. kya kare..๐Ÿ˜›

pratap se mulakat??!. will see๐Ÿ˜† update ab toh next week hoga.. aur agar response accha mila then will continue this week only๐Ÿ˜‰
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow new praja story on forum ๐Ÿ˜› and that too from you ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› 
and I agree with Garu...now stay here ...don't forget password plz ๐Ÿ˜‰

coming to story...Ajab ko chawl wali bana dala ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† pratu must be rich now ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

ratan and patta are too cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ mast fighting karte hain โญ๏ธ

awesome start ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ 

update soon with praja  
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow new story bu Apeksha! awesome starting... loved the tom and jerry analogue... hope Ajab doesn't get punished for being late... update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ApekshaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: poeple1234

Wow new story bu Apeksha! awesome starting... loved the tom and jerry analogue... hope Ajab doesn't get punished for being late... update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thnks vibha..!! ๐Ÿ˜Š don't worry she won't get any punishment..๐Ÿ˜‰
ApekshaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsm123

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">wow new praja story on forum๐Ÿ˜›and that too from you๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and I agree with Garu...now stay here ...don't forget password plz๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">coming to story...Ajab ko chawl wali bana dala๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†pratu must be rich now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">ratan and patta are too cute๐Ÿ˜ณmast fighting karte hainโญ๏ธ</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">awesome start๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">update soon with praja</font>

Thnks dhanu..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ha baba nahi bhulungi๐Ÿ˜› yup you guessed it right.. bas stay tuned to know what happens next๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
ApekshaM thumbnail
hello.. whats up ppl..!! i'm back with a update.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ dekha.. i'm keeping my pomise,, today i was free so updated soon.. but next update would be next week.. ๐Ÿ˜› so without my further bak baks.. her you go with the 1st part..!!

PART 1
#Outside the college campus#

Ajabde was hell scared as no one was there in the campus..all must be in class she thought.. "shayad class shuru hogayi hogi.. jaldi kariye ajabde,, warna aaj humari permanent chutti hojayegi" she ran along the corridors and finally entered the class and phew!! The class was not yet started.. in fact no one was there in the class..but that's strange isn't it.?!

She then slowly walked into the class in a trance what was happening and someone pulled her by her hand.."aah!!" Whats going on with her she thought when suddenly she heard a female voice "tum thik ho na.." ajabde didn't recognised her and ofcoarse how could she,, this was her 1st day in college and on top of it she was late..she nodded her head in yes.. "hum thik hai..lekin yeh class khali kyu hai?! Kuch hua hai kya??"she was amused to see no one in the class.. "arre relax.. aisa kuch nahi hai.. woh humare college ke naye VIP aaye hain.. issiliye sablog unhe dekhne gaye hai" now ajabde was still more confused.."VIP?? Humare college ke? Aur agar sab log gaye hai.. toh tum kyu nahi gayi??" She shooted her question on that poor girl who now was staring at the hypervalented girl before her.." hey bhagwaan itne saare questions ek saath.. uff!! Aur tumhe humare college ke VIP nahi pata..??!" She questioned to which ajabde nodded in a no so she continued" arre woh VIP udaigarh ke yuvraj 'Pratap Singh' hai.." ajabde's eye widened "kyaa? Yuvraj??! Iss zamane mein rajkumar hote bhi hai kya?" She was shocked to hear about some rajkumar.. she always heard fairytales from her maa when she was a child but she couldn't believe that it would be real.. "kyu nahi ho sakte? Arre woh bhi toh insaan hai.. ha.. akad kuch jyada hota hai unme but ab hai toh kya kare." And this bought ajabde out of her thoughts.."arre haan.. woh toh hai" she smiled and the girl as though remembering something got up suddenly "woh sab chodo,,hum itni der se baat kar rahe hai aur humne ek dusre ko apna naam bhi nahi bataya.. well,, Hi.. i'm soubhagyavati" she then forwarded her hand for a handshake. Ajabde smiled at her fondly and took her hand "I'm ajabde.. "

Soubhagyavati: "wow..!!what a unique name.."
ajab: "tumhara naam bhi bohot accha hai.."
Soubhagyavati jumped in excitement..
Soubhagyavati "tumhe mera naam accha laga??"
Ajab: bilkul..kyu??
Soubhagyavati: kuch nahi yaar... tum akeli ho jisse mera naam accha laga.. baki sab toh chidate hai..
Ajab: woh iss liye coz may be they are jealous ki tumhare jitna accha naam unka nahi hai na..
Soubhagyavati: sacchi?!
Ajab: mucchi!!
And both of them broke in laughter..
Ajab: waise from now on.. i'm gonna call u bhago.. chalega na..?!
Soubhagyavati: ajabde.. tum mujhe jo chahe woh bula sakti ho but kabhi subbu mat bulana.. nahi toh meri gender mein confusion hojayegi..

and again they broke down into a fits of laughter..then they talked, laughed on every silly topics...on the very 1st day they have became a very close friends as though they were friends from childhood..

After around 30 mins of chit chat.. their talks were interfered by a announcement ""SABHI STUDENTS BACKSTAGE KE PAAS ASSEMBLE HOJAO"" they both saw each others face Bhago: chalo.. dekhte hai kya hai..
Ajabde nodded and they both went out of the class towards backstage..

#Backstage#

Soubhagyavati and ajabde were stunned to see a huge crowd of students surrounding the stage.. it felt like some one important is gonna address them today.. it was very crowded that they have no other seat left so by default they took the last seats..
By then a sound of a car made all the students especially the girls hoot!! They were tottaly crazy by now.. ajabde was hell confused.. whats happening?? She then turned towards soubhagyavati who seemed still more excited..

Ajab: ah,,bhago..Yeh kya horaha hai..?!Bhago: arre ajabde..!! Meine kaha tha na.. VIP aanewale hai..
Ajab: k..kon ?! Yuvraj pratap singh?
Soubhagyavati nodded her head in yes vigoursly in excitement.And at the mention of that name.. without knowing the reason ajabde's heart skipped a beat..!

The door of a luxurious red lamborghini opened and a person with a stylish boots., with a branded jeans... and a designer high neck white colour lether jacket hugging his body and exposing his upper chiseled chest..made him look hotter.. and those shades complimented his hottness..He got out of the car and stood their casting an effect on the people before him..with his signiture smirk adoring his charmful face..
The hooters of girls were not stopping at all..some boys were inspired and some were jealous..

Here he comes the yuvraj of udaigarh 'Pratap Singh' ajabde was awestrucked by his charm..by now she was having butterflies in her stomach.. but her smile faded when she saw a pretty young woman same as of her age get down the car who then stood beside the prince.. who was the girl standing beside the prince,?! she wondered..

As though reading her thoughts soubhagyavati came to her rescue..
Bhago: baato baato mein..meine iske baare me toh tumhe bataya hi nahi..
Ajabde turned towards her with a curious expression
Bhago: woh devgarh ki choti yuvrani hai aur..yuvraj pratap singh ki GIRL FRIEND..! 'Phool Kanwar Rathode'
Ajab: kyaa!!
Bhago: India ki top most model mein se hai..Jitna sundar dikhti hai utni hi akad hai madam ko..pata nahi,, yuvraj ne isme aisa kya dekhiya..!!
Ajabde felt a stab in her heart but she was unaware why was she feeling so restless...she then let go of her feelings whatever she was feeling right then... and then her focus was drawn towards the phrase CHOTI YUVRANI that soubhagyavati has mentioned a few minutes ago..

Ajab: bhago..!
Bhago: hmm?
Ajab: tumne abhi abhi choti yuvrani bola na?
Bhago: ha.. yeh toh choti yuvrani hai na issliye.
Ajab: arre nahi.. matlab iski koi badi behen bhi hai?
Bhago: pata nahi meine toh itna hi suna hai mere daadisa se..kya hua??
Ajab: nahi kuch nahi,, aise hi poocha..
Bhago: phir thik hai..

Ajabde was in total delimma.. she wasn't able to make out what she was feeling, what she was thinking.. and why was she more curious about them...!!

To be continued..
PS - No proof reading has been done.. plzz bear if any spelling/grammar mistake..๐Ÿ˜›
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's fab, Apeksha! Pratap has a GF that too Phool! Aww, Ajab is jealous...continue soon..
ApekshaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: poeple1234

It's fab, Apeksha! Pratap has a GF that too Phool! Aww, Ajab is jealous...continue soon..

Thnks Vibha..๐Ÿค— will do.. stay tuned..๐Ÿ˜‰