Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 4:
Past:

A: ha bol tinu!

T: arrey madam ji! Tinu ko aisi khabar mili hai ki kya batau! Tinu kabse roye ja raha hai...

A: achcha? ...chal ab nautanki band kar Aur bata kya khabar hai?

T: madam ji...Vo Delhi ka famous kidnapper haina...jo chote 2-11 saal ki umar ke bachcho ko apna shikaar banata hai Aur Vo bachche kaha hai Vo koi nahi jaanta par Tinu ne na madam ji unka pata dhund liya hai!

A: achcha? Kaha?

T: Vo ek factory mein band hai...Gurgaon ke paas ki ek band padi factory hai... madam ji unn bachcho ki haalat bohot kharaab hai...kuch bhook se marr rahe hai...

Ananya had tears in her eyes...
A: kaise kar sakta hai aisa koi ek nanhi jaan ke saath...anyways tu mera hamare puraane adde par intezaar kar..main pohonchti hu...

T: ji madam ji!

Ananya walked towards Kabir's cabin...and knocked...he motioned her in as he was on a call...he looked sad and disturbed...

K: I know dada...I can't blame bhaabhi for that...Vo ma hai Aur phir monu...uske saath jo hua...ek ma kaise seh paati...ok...I'll call u later dada...bye...

he cut the call and looked at her...

K: ( stern voice) yes miss Kashyap!

A: uh..sir Vo mujhe ek lead mili hai...Vo darasal...aapne uss serial kidnapper ke baare mein toh suna hi hoga...jingle bachcho ko usne agvaah kiya unka pata aajtak nahi chala...uski location military hai...

K: wow! This can do wonders! Let's perform a string operation...inhe expose karneke ke saath saath un nanhi jaano ko bhi bacha paayenge...

A: yes sir! Chaliye...

The duo first go to meet tinu and get the required information and plan everything...

While driving Kabir hears soft muffled sobs in the background and finds Ananya crying...

K: Ananya? Kya hua? Are u ok?

A: sir un chote chote bachcho ke saath aisa koi kaise karsakta hai...sir unhe bhooka rakhna Aur bhook se marne dena...ek baar ek baar bhi unki rooh nahi kaapi aisa karte hue?

K: I understand miss Kashyap...par aise log bhi hote iss dunia mein...aap ye lijiye...
Kabir says offering his handkerchief to her...

A: nahi sir it's ok...

K: ab aapke is costume mein dhundne de bhi pallu toh milega nahi jisse aap apne aasu pochenge...le lijiye dhulwaakar nahi maangunga...

Ananya giggled and took it from his and blew her nose as well earning a "ewww"
Expression from him...

Soon they reach the factory where the kids were kept...
It was indeed a horrid place...it was too dark... and there were creepy crawlies too...

A: ahhh! Ba...
Ananya yelled seeing a spider as big as her big ring only be made quiet by Kabir's palm on her lips...

K: shhh! Kya kar rahi hai aap? Koi sun lega! Spider hi toh...kha nahi jaayega tumhe...

As they walk further they hear a child cry...not far they see a number of children...rather babies and children both ...crying...atleast 15 of them...
A lady was hitting the child who was crying and he stopped crying as soon as she hit him...he was clearly shivering with fear...he must not have been more than 8 years...

Kabir looked at the child too and wondered if he had seen him...
Ananya looked upwards to control her tears...yet again...

They recorded all that happened...

A: (whispered) ye toh gayi sir...ye aurat kehlaane ke laayak nahi hai...mamta toh door door tak nahi hai ismein...

K: I know...but for now it's show time miss Kashyap ... Khuraana ka message aaya tha...he's outside...

Lady was about to whack another child when Ananya went out of her hiding...

Ananya went upto the lady... 

A: kaisi aurat ho tum? Sorry...tum aurat hi nahi ho...aurat apni mamta ke liye jaani jaati hai Aur tum...

Kabir slapped his forehead...

K: ye filmo ki heroine ki tarah entry kyu maarti hai...oh god!

He too had to come out the hiding...

L: arrey vaah yaha ka pata mil gaya? Par kya faayda...ab tum dono nahi bachoge...hum inn bachcho ke ek ek kar saare sharir ke hisse bechte hai...jaise ek kidney aur dusri nikaalne ke baad bichaara seedha upar! ..par chalo ab tumhare le lenge!

Ananya was shocked beyond limits...
A: ( showing her ID- card) bachoge toh tum nahi...tum Aur tumhare saathi...
You guys are so very gone!  Police aati hi hogi!

And as Ananya completed there was a gunshot...marking Khuraana's arrival...

A lady constable arrested the woman...but just as everything was under control...they heard a scream...
Ananya was struggling to free herself from the grip of a burly man who was grabbing her by her hair ...

M: agar iss ki salaamati chahte ho...toh hathiyaar daal do...varna iss kabutri ko ( pulling her hair harder)...

A: tum...chahe...chahe kuch bhi kar lo...bhale main mar jau par inn bachcho ko toh...main...main bachaakar rahungi..samjhe????

Ananya's eyes suddenly fell on Kabir...he was telling her to do something...pointing at his shoes with his eyes...

She got yeh hint and with all the strength in her body...getting into her sherni roop she stamped as hard as she could on his leg with her high heeled boots...

The man left her clutching his foot...
Police took both the culprits away...
Meanwhile...kabir and Ananya went upto the children...they were in a deplorable condition...

Ananya hugged the child whom the lady had hit...but the child was so scared that he didn't utter a word...
Ananya cupped the child's face and asked...

A: beta...aap abhi bilkul safe ho...dekho...ab aapko koi tang nahi karega...ok...achcha apna naam batao...phir police uncle haina Vo aapko apke mamma papa ke paas lejayenge...hmmm?
Ananya hugged all the children...trying to comfort them...

But the child didn't reply...just as the lady constables came the child hid behind her...
With lot of difficulty they all managed to settle the children in the car...they would be taken to a home for orphans and will be united with their families after tracing them... .

But Ananya Kabir and the child were still inside... since the child was the most traumatized Ananya assured to bring him once he calms down...

Kabir knelt down beside the child and then it came to him! Where he had seen this child... tears of joy trickled Down his face ...

K: m...monu! 
Was all he said...

A: aap jaante hai isse?
Ananya asked him...

K: ye..ye mera bhateeja hai jisse 4 saal pehle humne khoon diya tha...
Kabir hugged monu and thanked his stars for uniting him with monu...

In Kabir's car...
Kabir was driving while monu was sitting on Ananya's lap...he just refused to leave her...

As they reach Ananya's home...

K: monu...beta didi ko bye bolo...Aur abhi toh hum mamma ke paas jaayenge haina?

But monu just wouldn't leave Ananya. ...he tightened his grip around her neck...

A: uh...sir if u don't mind andar chaliye...mere bhai ke puraane kapde hai...isse pehna denge for now...

Kabir nodded his head...
They entered her house...and Ananya put him on the bed but he held her hand...she assured him that she was going nowhere and walked up to the cupboard and fished out sone of Armaan's old clothes...

By then Kabir had called his dada and bhaabhi too...
Sandhya ran to monu and hugged him tightly...
S: mera bachcha! Beta dekho mamma! Main aapki mamma! Aur ye papa dekho...ye chachu...

But monu just clung to Ananya...

A: I'm sorry ma'am par ye bohot dara hua hai... main aapko baad mein sab kuch detail mein bata dungi...

Ananya first made monu sleep properly and when he was deep in sleep she went outside...

S: thank u thank u so much! Mere bachche ki madat karne ke liye...main aapka ye ehsaan kabhi nahi bhoolungi...
Turning to Kabir...

S: tumse kis mooh se maafi maangu Kabir! Tumne aaj jo kiya haina ( joining her hands) uske liye...main...

Kabir held her hands...

K: nahi bhaabhi...monu mera bhi bhateeja hai...aisa mat kahiye...please don't embarrass me...

S: thank u so much once again...both of u...

TBC😳

FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Update 
Atleast yahaan Sandhya aur Kabir ka rishta sudhar gaya :)
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo nice things happening here at least. Rescue of Monu, his clinging to Ananya.. Sandhya apologizing to Kabir...and obviously forming a natural Bond with Ananya.
Too good. Ananya still in coma!
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update yaar
btw Kidnapper ne ek certain range kyu choose ki thi bacho ki??
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaizadaPriya

lovely update yaar

btw Kidnapper ne ek certain range kyu choose ki thi bacho ki??

Aisa hota hai Priya...there are ppl who only target a certain range...like serial killers killing only young girls between 20-25 ( we should've been sisters Riya and Priya😆)
thelostgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Aisa hota hai Priya...there are ppl who only target a certain range...like serial killers killing only young girls between 20-25 ( we should've been sisters Riya and Priya😆)

ohkk

i guess we are sisters

in todays world muh bole bahi behen are trending😆
we r one of those😉
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Hi guys... I'm on cloud 9 today! Kal mera last paper hai! Yeah!
I promise multiple updates tomorrow...aajkeliye ek se kaam chala lo!

Chapter 5:

Past...
Next day...
Ananya had reached KKN and was engrossed in some folders...related to old news items...just then she gets a call...

A: hullo! Who's this?
She asks since it was unknown number...

C: shubhchintak maan lijiye madam...par aapke kaam ki ek bohot achchi cheez hai mere paas...Aap isse news ki dunia mein tehelka macha sakti hai...soch lijiye...main aapko address message kardunga...

A:..hello...tum Kon...
But by then he had cut the phone...
Ananya rushed to Kabir's cabin...

A: may I come in, sir?

Kabir nodded and Ananya entered and continued...

A: sir...actually mujhe abhi abhi ek call aaya tha...caller ne kaha ki uske paas koi kaam ki cheez hai...joki news ki dunia mein tehelka machcha sakti hai...

K: achcha?...well then miss kashyap...inse to milna padega...

A: par sir...aise anjaan aadmi se milna..I mean it could be dangerous...

K: I know miss kashyap...par risks toh journalism ka dusra naam hi hai...we have to go for this...aap mera bahar wait kijiye...main police ko khabar karke aata hu...

Kabir joins Ananya outside...shortly and they drive to scheduled place that the man Had messaged...in KKN's car...

At the place...
A: sir...yaha toh koi nahi hai...

K: chaliye aage jaate hai..maybe Vo hume mil jaaye...

The walk further down when Ananya gets a call from the same man who called her there...he asks them to wait in a room he had arranged for them until he reached...

Both walk inside the room and as soon as their backs turn...the room's door is bolted...

A: oh my god! Ye...ye...saazish thi...hume phasaane ki!!!

K: mujhe pata tha...isi liye I accompanied u...

Kabir bangs on the door asking for help...and even tries to break it but in vain...

He noticed Ananya snuggling in a corner and literally shivering...
Earlier they hadn't realized that this wasn't a room but a cold storage...

Ananya's condition was detoriating as the temperature lowered...
Kabir removed his blazer and put it around her and took her head in his lap...

K: ( patting her cheek) Ananya! Ananya...utho...utho...aakhe khuli rakho band mat karo...Ananya...just try not to... Ananya!...

But to no avail...room Ananya's body turned pale and she was shivering like hell...

Kabir continuously rubbed her hands and feet but still she continued to shiver...

She couldn't Breathe properly as well...
Kabir said as he cupped her face...
K: ( hesitant and sorry tone) I'm so sorry for Ananya...I'm really sorry...

Saying this he opened her mouth and set his mouth in and blew in air...giving her CPR...

Suddenly the door broke open and Kabir heard khuraana calling him...
Without wasting a second...he scopped up Ananya in his arms and ran out...

K: khuraana! She needs to be hospitalized immediately! Hospital Chalo...

They drive to the hospital where Ananya is admitted in the ICU and Kabir is also given basic treatment since he was ok...

Kabir called Ronnie...
K: ha...ronnie...tum abhi city hospital aajao aur ha miss kashyap ki family ko inform kardo...
R: ji sir...par Hua kya?...Ananya theek haina?

K: she's ok now...tum jaldi aao...
Ji sir...

Present:

Ana: daddy! Daddy! Utho na...mujhe school jaana hai...

K:( sleepy voice) nahi beta...aapko kitni chot lagi hai...main school mein bata dunga...Aap sojao...

Ana: chutti!!! Yeah!!! Lekin daddy aapko toh jaana hai na...Aap utho...

K: nahi...mujhe nahi jaana...

Ana: of oh! Daddy! Kitne nakhre karte ho! Chalo utho aur jao...

K: please...mujhe sona haina baby!

Ana: no means no! Aapki aadate mat bigaaro Chalo...fatafat Chalo...aaa...chalo na!

Kabir let out a moan and got up...

K: par beta ...main aapko akela chodkar nahi jaunga...naani aura mamu toh Chennai gaye hai...university admission ke liye...Aap bhi ready ho jao...and come to KKN with me...

Anaya nodded like a good girl and Kabir made her ready...

Ana: daddy! Mere baal banao na...mujhe nahi aate aur naani toh hai nahi...

K: ( confused) do...
One look at her long silky hair shocked Kabir...

K: baapre itne lambe baal...

Kabir started combined them somehow and he did it so gently so as to not hurt  her but it was so gentle that Anaya started complaining stating it isn't proper...

Ana: aapko toh much nahi pata! Oh of!

K: achcha meri ma...sorry...

While tying her ponytail he tied it all messy enraging her...and moreover...clipped it on the wrong side...

Finally after a long hairdo session both were finally ready...

TBC😳

Sorry folks! Thats all for now! Will update longer tomorrow! Pakka wala promise!😳

Precap:( past) CD of Kabir giving CPR to Anu...wrong meaning...

Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb yar..read this FF in one go..whenever it is OS,TS,ff written by u I never miss that.
Poor anany.. Ushe jaldi jaldi theek kar do..missing her in present story.
Lovely Anaya.. As sweeto as her dad n mom.love three of them.
thelostgirl thumbnail
awesome update
yaar

u watch YHM na??
Choclate... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice update😊
BTW, mera bhi kal last paper hai aur phir chutti!!!!
Even I'll do only time pass tomorrow

So same pinch to u Riya di😉