Posted: 8 years ago
well i found her to be overconfident which was quite visible in her performance too.
no offense but i didn't like her at all
Loved the performance...it was DANCE N ONLY DANCE purely...for once the costumes n their look was pleasant as well...kudos to neha for killing it with her first perf. Itself..claps
Originally posted by arshiyam

No doubt her act was great, but it would have been great if somebody else told about her winning dance competitions consecutively in the AV..
I felt it was like bragging..No offence to her though

Yes i felt that too... Could it be possible she was told to say this?
In her own words, she is supposed to be a trained dancer, having learnt bharatnatyam for nine years, Jazz and Salsa for 3 years and kathak for 4 years. I don't think even Faisal has had so much training in so many formal dance forms.  So lets see her dancing talent in this show.

Nothing against her but i found her over confident.Lets hope it wont sink her.
She was awesome! And a real threat :)
She is awesome.she is a cutie pie
No one can compete with her.even sanaya is nothing in front of her.no offense to her but I felt so 
Originally posted by Anjw

She is awesome.she is a cutie pie
No one can compete with her.even sanaya is nothing in front of her.no offense to her but I felt so

Forget sanaya but i think even faisal wont be as good as her.
Yes she's very talented and has a fun personality...I certainly like her wayy more than the other 2 wildcard entries...the other 2 annoyed me.
Originally posted by Anitaholic

Forget sanaya but i think even faisal wont be as good as her.

lol