SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow nice one. 
I wish life came with an instruction manual. It's not easy to keep everyone happy in a family unless all of them co operate. 

Very nice update nisha 

Hope you are enjoying the new job. 
Happy weekend..

Time off & Time Out

II sat down with bottle of white grape juice in her hand, she doodled in the corner of her yellow pad, she brought pens of two colors if she had the time and made "pretty" things

Sometimes she wrote... ya... just words... like if she couldnt talk she would write it all out

Ritu walked in almost 10 minutes late

"Hi! Sorry, this whole dataware thing was not needed" she smiled

"I hear you" II nodded sincerely

"So? how are u doing?" Ritu asked almost sincerely

"Main theek hoon I think" II lied conveniently

It came to her very easily

"Oh good, so u only had a week of nausea? You are lucky" Ritu said startled, almost as if she began to say something and then shut up

"I guess" II nodded nervously

"So u are back full time?" she asked

"I got here at 11, I mean after 11 this morning" II corrected herself

"Oh ya I recall seeing u when Bally was telling me about the Phoenix Dataware" she smiled

Something about her using "Bally" for Baldev irked II

She quickly crafted two large roman numeral Is on her page and retraced them repeatedly not looking up at Ritu

"You dont have to log vacation hours if u plan to return full time you know" Ritu offered a olive branch

II was shitting bricks

OFCOURSE I AM NOT BACK FULL TIME
MY HUSBAND WILL CLOBBER ME IF I SPEND 10 12 OR 14 HOURS AT WORK
AYYO!!!
RAKSHASAN!!
U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE DOES TO ME
ERMM... I MEAN WHEN HE IS FULLY CLOTHED AND WHEN HE IS NOT IN BED
NE WAY...
TELL HER GENIUS!!
SHUT UP!!!

"I wanted to talk to you about that" II mumbled and sipped a mouthful, as it hit her belly, her muscles grumbled hungrily, tasting the first bit of nutrition in an hour

She was constantly hungry yet unable to eat much

ALL RAKSHASAN'S FAULT

"Is that grape?" Ritu asked

II nodded

"I didnt know we could get that in India" she said

"Umm... I dont know where its from" she said nervously

Reading the can... Ritu gazed at her carefully... II met her gaze when she was done
reading off the can and for a second wondered whatwas going through her boss's mind

"It has arabic on it so may be its imported from Dubai?" she offered

"I want to take on project type work Ritu. Anything that doesnt force me to do a 9-5 until I feel better.
Or just take on only process oriented tasks, u know jobs I can kick off at home or reports I can run at home?
Or even looking at test reports from the installed base?" II offered

"Hmm... I need to give it some thought... so u are saying u want to be part time?" "Half day?"
"Like 20 hours a week? In KMPG's hours 40 hours a week?" Ritu made her priorities clear, in a subtle sorta way

"Not half time... or anything, just easing the load a bit, not doing things that have sensitive deadlines
like prepping machines for SW load, or working with Ashwini's team, u know critical deployment stuff?"

"We are a lean team, u know II... sudden shifts are impossible, I cant even hirea temp, we have a hiring freeze going on" Ritu informed

"I know I still dont have a req approved for Bhavna" II said smugly

"See, you KNOW" Ritu was suddenly being very "comrade" like

"I do, but considering my current situation I dont want to over committ and under deliver" II explained with a direct look

"I appreciate your taking ownership but we cant make changes immediately II, all I have is Amit Chanchal and you, I need to
sit down with you soon and understand what they do right now so we can shift things around a bit"

"I would ofcourse switch to full time as soon as I feel better"

"And then go away on maternity" Ritu smiled, the emotion milesfrom reaching her eyes

"I guess... unless KMPG installs a birthing suite on the 7th floor" II smiled back, genuinely

"How long do u plan to be gone do u know?" Ritu asked

"Maternity or part time?"

"Maternity" Ritu asked

"Umm" II mumbled

OTTA VAI
JUST SHUT UP
DO NOT SAY A WORD
WHATEVER U SAY SHE WILL NOT FORGET
SHE WILL REMIND YOU THE REMAINING 31 WEEKS

"I dont know I havent read HR policy yet" II mumbled

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!
The girls in her head collectively heaved a sigh of relief

"I am hoping 5 or 6 months" II BABBLED OUT LOUD

AYYYOOO!!!
YOU AND THAT MOTOR MOUTH
WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER
WE SHOULD JUST FIND OURSELVES ANOTHER "HEAD"
WELL YOU CANT DO THAT SINCE U BELONG TO ME!!

"Oh?????!!!" Ritu asked with unconcealed shock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

II was able to keep her grape juice in until she returned home at 6
Tired and sleepy,she napped all the way home

Ranjan was home already

"Ghanta late ho aap" he reminded

Hugging her

"Ghanta jaldi, aapka matlab" II mocked

He patted her head "Ladne mein sabse aage"

"Dad... Iwas tired and sleepy from 3" she yawned

"Ja puttar so jaayin jara.." he ordered

"Is he home?"

"Jab main aaya tab to nahi thi gaadi"

"Its not here even now"she said scanning the drive way again walking to the front patio

Mahavir brought juice again

"I want to have paneer and roti, paneer hai bhayya main banaoongi" she promised
"HAATH NAHI LAGAANA kisi cheez ko vi, khao aur so jao" Ranjan scolded

She sat on the swing eyes closed

It was a moist breezy evening

R&B returned around 8 II napped on the swing, laying down fully, wrapped in soft blankets head propped up by multiple pillows
The guard had refused to open the gates fully saying "Madam so rahi hai baramde mein" so he had to come in through the "human gate"

He stood staring at her sleeping form, the fans were on the swamp cooler was on, the lights were out, no sign of Ranjan
A glass of juice 3/4th full sat on a side table

"Are u in time out?" he asked when she opened her eyes

He stood 6.4 feet tall, in work clothes navy pant and a pale ink shirt, hair neatly combed
Tired but sexy

She buried her head eyes closed, he gently pushed her to the back of the swing as she protested
Sitting down by her thighs she pulled her knees up not allowing him

He sat anyway

"what did u do?" he muttered bending down over her cheek as she covered it with her left hand, he picked up her
 hand by her Cartier rock and kissed her cheek fully

"Why?" she asked huskily

"U ve been punished" he asked

She turned gently, going on her back

He began to get frisky

"Where did u go?" she questioned, he nuzzled, they kissed and fondled for a good 20 minutes... cooing to each other, being away for so long

"Guard kehta hai Madam so rahi hai, aur yaha dekho, miya biwi patio mein... banda second base par" Tan explained to a cooing Lasya standing near the swingπŸ˜†

II pulled the blanket over her chest... covering hub's hand that was now inside her button down work shirt
His fingers, seeking the tip

She held his watch clad wrist in a deathly grip stopping him

"Peanut" R&B cooed to the fatso as he fondled II!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was clad in a mauve jeans and black shimmering halter neck blouse
Lasya lunged from her Daddy's arms to R&B's as II sat up hurriedly exposing her open shirt
Tan laughed hysterically...

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nouf

The doctor will actually be Raman's biological brother, he will entry maaro as Shagun's cousin but he will be the "ek raat ki bhool" of Bhallajee

By then Ishita will be married to Ashok's brother so she wont care

Bhallajee and Shagun will become one team
Toshiji and Raman will become one team

Ishita will see the doctor after 19 years and 6 months and 14 days, she wont remember seeing him as there will be too much commotion after the bus crash. NOW when she sees him she will fall in love with him

When she is about to marry the doctor, Raman will storm the mandap and tell her her "fetus" is alive, Shagun will also tell her that she had a "Ek raat ki bhool" with the doctor

i like ur "louuvve" for soaps my dear!!!
i dnt hav much knowledge in this field but i can surely agree about how this ek raat(ya din!πŸ˜‰) ki bhool helps these so called creative writers to earn their daily bread!πŸ˜†
shock pe shock!!!🀣
tan was there!!!🀣
where will she bury her face??????miya will go foe peanut!πŸ˜‰
paavam II!!!
"madam so rahi hai,so do not disturb her,sir!"πŸ˜‰guard said.
but sir ne kya kiya?😳
aur madam ne kya kiya???
took the owner ship of all cooing!πŸ˜‰
ritu,well!i dont want to talk about her!looking fwd for the day when II says bye bye to kmpg...
but she shows she is so business type lady,but is a lil bit more nosy towards II's life!
anyway meany manny is turning good.so i m taking ritu to hate with all my heart...
i dont know why but whenever i think of ritu,she always wears a dull brown coloured dress...my mind is too unwilling to give her a coloured one!πŸ˜‰
PHEW!!!!!!!!!!
The girls in her head
collectively heaved a sigh of
relief"

🀣
oh my!i posted 7 in a row n no one is here!!
sab chale gayi!!!
update vannath aarum arinjilla!!!
no one will mind my malayalam as i m all alone hereπŸ˜‰
let me inform some!
πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
😳 😳

WoW !
What a nazara for Tan n Peanut...
II where will you hide your face?
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†