Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue5sky

I seriously have to thank you guys for the patience with my typos. IF eats my head  most of the time eating my looong ones and posting my typo ridden ones promptly. And i obviosly see the red lines underneath everything from Nisha to hindi.

Mine too. I have stopped correcting them imagining that you guys know what I am trying to say. 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello all...πŸ€—
Diwali if still far off...and we already have dhamakas in SoSy land πŸ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru
Whats a love story without angst right?
Its like chaat without saunth

Speaking of Dilli where is Sudhi?
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru

Nisha

She came to SoSY last week...
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru

I'm hereπŸ€—

Woke up at 6. Had to do some office work. Quickly read the update and now I'm off to the kitchen. Mine is worse than akka's or dII's kitchen. It's on the terrace with no exhaust fan. Good to see you back Nisha
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
baki sab problems,we can find a way out somehow!or we can blame someone wholeheartedly...but this women issue...it will always b there...the most he can make her feel(not that he will say out) to set things better is showing that i m n i will b with u...he cant erase the past n she cant play ignorance all the time...😭
ishruhi thumbnail
how many times in his life before nov,he buckled his knees when he was with 'someone'?,how many heartbeats he would hav skipped?how many halfsmiles,full smiles n laughters!!!!
how much cuddling,carasses,kisses...was she the only one with nose ring??what other fetishes he have??who all loved the taste of bourbon??
😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ah !!! poor II...Till now we saw ow lucky she was compared to akka...Now we see II's issues which Akka will never have...Which is the bigger problem ??? Can't say...It just ascertains that grass is greener on the other side...
Pavam...I can't blame the guy as well...For a person who is very explicit about his sex life with his family, this spontaneous comment is natural...It is like talking to sam, manny or Tan...You can't think about every word u utter...It is impossible to filter completely...After sometime it will become a joke where II would back answer him saying "No one other than her would have remained married to him"...that is the point where there is no insecurities...
ishruhi thumbnail
one or two,she can adjust that burden with her past...but this...she even dont know(or dnt want to know) whats her serial no. in the list!!!πŸ˜”
Errantnomad thumbnail
Dude! What timing to be committing this major ' faux pas'. You royally paraded the elephant out.
II feeling low cos of the day's events ...Misery loves company.
😲