Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kinds of fights...

She sat in the balcony after Tan left, wondering what she could do about Akka's situation
She had already burned her fingers twice with Shravu and Shubhang she should have learned her lesson by now
If she was wise, mature and rational, when it came to matters of the heart she would  approach it differently

She wanted to go over to Munirka and have a 1:1 with Bala

Ask him "Howcan you do this toAkka. The gal can stay overatmy place if u like but please give Akka a break no?"

She stared out atthe lush green ridge, almost pitch black it was a still night
She didnt have any lights turned on, he walked up a half hour or so later
Found her staring out into the horizon

He leaned on the door jamb and watched

She checked her phone and texted and stared out.. unaware of being watched

He noticed she felt her belly and smiled, pulled her nightshirt over it and hoped for a mound

There was none

She saw his feet and then quickly let go of her tee

Standing up abruptly

"Are you  foreclosing on the property (balcony)?" he asked, hitting a light

She didnt answer too preoccupied to say anything

"Ummm... I was just" she mumbled

He gently pulled her towards him

"Whats going on?"

"Umm... bus kaam... shaam ko so gayi toabhi neend nahi aa rahi, I thought I should go to Munirka and surprise Akka" she blurted

"But isnt Vandita at D II?" he asked silkily

II looked crestfallen at first and then sheepish  "Oh haan bhool gayi... umm... ya she must be asleep"

As if she didnt know at first?

Something was fishy

"Are u missing Shravu?" he probed

Leaning on the rail looking inward, hands in his pockets

She held the brass figurine swing rope/handle and gently rocked it

"U could sit back down" he offered, teasing

"No... no... I was just... in fact I just got here a second ago" she lied glibly

It didnt bother him anymore, when she was nervous or worried she lied like she spoke... A LOT

He had watched her for a good 20 minutes or more

"Shave pannindeya?" (did u shave?) she asked as if she was seeing him for the first time that evening

He tilted his head and indicated downstairs...

"Amaa, sorry, I forgot" she mumbled scratching her forehead

He took a step forward, purposefully, he was done watching her lie about stuff

"Did u talk with Ritu?" he asked

"I did... but zyaada khush nahi hai" she said honestly... looking at him accusingly

Ummm... Ritu's misbehavior is somehow my fault? Or urging u to ask for time is my fault? or getting u pregnant is?" he wondered

She took a step back...

"Tumhe chef night mein kya khaana hai?" she asked politely

"Wa wa wait wait a second" he urged

"Dad said I am in charge... I mean of chef night" she clarified, he clenched his jaw and exhaled

"So u have time off for the baby?" he asked bluntly

"Abhi pata nahi" she said softly, as if a loan was declined

"Come here" he ordered

She shook her head energetically

"I can" he said, closing the gap, and gathering her up

She exhaled and allowed herself to be held warmly

"U smell like tequila or something" she whispered

"Something" he nodded

"Was Bally OK to you?" he asked

She nodded, a lump filling her throat and her chest... a giant ball of goo... choking her
He kissed her cheek firmly

"U can be mad" "U dont have to be nice" she mumbled

He laughed throwing his head back

"Did u break more fine china?" he asked

"Just a vase..." she explained

He laughed harder

"I wanted to go see Akka" she reminded him

"For what?" he demanded

"Umm... u know... baldie" she lied

"Hes probably asleep or nursing"

"SOOO?" she argued

"Tomm?" he offered

It wasnt like 5 years ago, it wasnt like 3 years ago, it wasnt like 6 months ago
She couldnt get up and go see Akka

When Akka would be upset or she would be over Subbu, she actually would lie to
Amma that she was going to work and leave home at 9:30 after dinner when Appa watched Sun News
Call Akka downstairs... and walk with her for an hour

It would be very realxing and calming, how ever hot, cold or rainy it was they would walk

She couldnt sleep tonight, Akka's words rang in her ears  "I am just so frustrated di" she had said

She would lay by Akka when Shravu was born, some nights, they would giggle and chat and read Tamil cinema gossip and laugh

Amma would bring  a howling Shravu

When Athim and her would fight over something after he left II would take Akka down for ice cream against Amma's wishes
Some evenings she would fight with Akka when Shravu was older and Akka visited, for a rare sleepover
 over her inability to relax and take care of herself,
II's birthday gift cards to spas would still be in Akka's purse a year or two after II would gift it
Akka would say "Give me cash for Bday di, DO NOT buy me a 10 grand kanjeevaram", and then end up spending it on Athim or Shravu
Making II hopping mad, a couple times Akka wouldnt even stay the night, she would just leave

"Tum teeno aapas mein kabhi nahi ladte?" she asked

"Who Alex, Jacque and I?" he asked hugging her

"NOOO" she said

"Oh? Sam and Manny?" he asked

Like they were the most unlikely choice or something

"Sure! Sometimes"

"Over what?" she asked looking at his face

"Oh!!! just my choice in women!!!" he said without thinking and watched her face lose colorπŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜­
Completely forgetting the fact that they had very tactfully, until that moment, acted like the elephant in the room didnt actually exist...

"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha I am waiting for II's reaction 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh!!! just my choice in women!!!" he said without thinking and watched her face lose color
Completely forgetting the fact that they had very tactfully, until that moment, acted like the elephant in the room didnt actually exist...

Ayyo Ayyo
Why did you say that da.. πŸ˜•
She is already upset from evening 😭
What will you do now?
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So the elephant in the room surfaces...Ii once asked if he worried she,d change him...little realising that she could change too...there is a semblance of restraint and mature approach to tackle difficult issues now...the way she broaches her time off...the way he reads and responds to her silent phases...the internal monologues and the gentle unravelling of their past...their fears and insecurities are all changes one sees with every update...amazing morning raga for me...I never seem to tire just the two being their self with all confusions and a mysterious air shrouding every interaction
Lovely update Nisha
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read the next update...
My heart is racing at last few lines πŸ˜•

Wonderful Nisha...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OUCH OUCH...
How is she going to react.. will she find strength in new found  her little anchor ..
RnB's studied steadiness seems to be slipping he is almost spontaneous,

Paavam II and but she will never know what she means to him until she knows more about him. 

πŸ€— 

Nisha i knew you would pop the bubble.😭 please jaldi de do agla update!

Have a nice day people.
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Situational song I am reminded of...from 60s I think Sonadhu Nee Dhana Sol Sol...this will be the title of what I write in a few hours
moonwearer thumbnail
Singapore and Bangalore wide awake especially after the spontaneous utterance and it's shocking impact on her that looks the other way trying to silence her fears and inner voices
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Good Morning Asma and Sri

Hey putti got used to your hair cut?πŸ˜‰
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Singapore and Bangalore wide awake especially after the spontaneous utterance and it's shocking impact on her that looks the other way trying to silence her fears and inner voices

Singapore is wearing a mask and walking to her desk with a coffee in hand after letting everyone in the que get in to grab their cup! πŸ˜‰