Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Dude! What timing to be committing this major ' faux pas'. You royally paraded the elephant out.
II feeling low cos of the day's events ...Misery loves company.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Totally agree...It is everything raining on one day...or in other words, when u r miserable, u perceive everything in a negative sense
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Ah !!! poor II...Till now we saw ow lucky she was compared to akka...Now we see II's issues which Akka will never have...Which is the bigger problem ??? Can't say...It just ascertains that grass is greener on the other side...

Pavam...I can't blame the guy as well...For a person who is very explicit about his sex life with his family, this spontaneous comment is natural...It is like talking to sam, manny or Tan...You can't think about every word u utter...It is impossible to filter completely...After sometime it will become a joke where II would back answer him saying "No one other than her would have remained married to him"...that is the point where there is no insecurities...

Agreed..

putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Dude! What timing to be committing this major ' faux pas'. You royally paraded the elephant out.
II feeling low cos of the day's events ...Misery loves company.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Actually she is expert in committing these suicidal things...
Sangat ka asar...
He did it..
Otherwise the dumb n deaf most of the time..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru
Whats a love story without angst right?
Its like chaat without saunth

Speaking of Dilli where is Sudhi?

Yaar mat yaad dila  Delhi ki, with the change in weather, it feels so like Delhi around Diwali. That halki halki thand, soft dhoop I can actually smell The mornings and feel the markets all chaotic with shoppers. Peopl dressed up to go shopping for Diwali. The road side vendors with mounds of diyas and laxmi ganesh idols. the kinaari bazaar in chandni chowk, all chak mak, the desi ghee jalebis served In a pattal at dariba kalaan, the jewellery shops all decked up...uff want to go so bad.
II's Diwali will be first in Bhalla house, I am sure she'll get tones of gifts.
putti77 thumbnail
Are festival se yaad aaya..
Do Punjabi's celebrate Ganesha festival?
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Are festival se yaad aaya..
Do Punjabi's celebrate Ganesha festival?

Not really it's mainly holi, Diwali, and navratras and also janashtmi and shivratri. but of course most poojaS a begin with Ganesh stuti so of course. Most punjabis I have met aren't too religious, but UPites, people, form uttarakhand etc observe poojas  more. Punjabis love celebrations and festivals though. 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gayi bhains pani mein๐Ÿ˜†
After all the 'I can' close the gap, gathering her warmly, kissing cheek and laughing with her, he had to top it off with her biggest insecurity. I know that was a stupidity on his behalf, but he wasn't being knowingly hurtful. 
I like it that he is so honest all the time. And a marriage cannot be equaled to that of any other previous relationship that he's had. Now with a baby on it's way, he would probably assume that II would know how important she is to him. But who will silence those voices in her head?
Akka's personal issues are more in number than II's ever will be. Yes, there is the scandal and Ritu and her own insecurities. But she has in-laws and a husband who cannot be compared to Akka's. And in the end, it's the ppl who stand by you that matter not the issues.

Abhi mere Dude KO koi nalayak nahi bolo, samjhe!
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Gayi bhains pani mein๐Ÿ˜†

After all the 'I can' close the gap, gathering her warmly, kissing cheek and laughing with her, he had to top it off with her biggest insecurity. I know that was a stupidity on his behalf, but he wasn't being knowingly hurtful.
I like it that he is so honest all the time. And a marriage cannot be equaled to that of any other previous relationship that he's had. Now with a baby on it's way, he would probably assume that II would know how important she is to him. But who will silence those voices in her head?
Akka's personal issues are more in number than II's ever will be. Yes, there is the scandal and Ritu and her own insecurities. But she has in-laws and a husband who cannot be compared to Akka's. And in the end, it's the ppl who stand by you that matter not the issues.

Abhi mere Dude KO koi nalayak nahi bolo, samjhe!

Ice Cream ke oopar cherry toping ๐Ÿ˜‰
Achha Lagta Hai...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
We all have our share of problems.
Each one has to deal with it. II you can't have everything.
But this insecurity will take hell lot of time.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
N d moment arrived it's better off if they deal with it BFr the baby arrives cz I get a feeling that the equation of now rnb n II would definitely change after the baby arrives...
Dude has never been the best of the speaker but nobody can take away the fact that he is the best person to comfort II, dats the irony of their relation. Dude has never claimed her to be his but every action of his says the same. II had arrived unannounced to his life and the moment she did she became a mirror image of somebody who was his life, and by now II has some idea of the fact that she is a very important part but then how much sure you are you need an assurance at some or other point in life