SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 37

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all at last I m free now my In laws went to Mussoorie for weekend they came this evening so afterwards long chatting session and then dinner it's hectic .
Am I sounding like vandu?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Dristi

3 months...
Do well da...
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Hey all at last I m free now my In laws went to Mussoorie for weekend they came this evening so afterwards long chatting session and then dinner it's hectic .
Am I sounding like vandu?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sonal
You are as cute as your baldie ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by dristi64

PUTTI
my last 3 months of final sem. Have to submit my dissertation in barely a month and a half now and I am not even halfway through! So thoda pressure hai. Plus the internet woes doesn't help. I believe after the heavy rains and floods here, connectivity has worsened and nobody is paying any attention to it because they have the natural disaster to cope up with.understandable, but its hampered a lot of work for some of us. Also, I can never log in at first try so I've kinda surrendered๐Ÿ˜†

NOUF

missed all your chatter doc. I believe you are learning a lot in the OT and enjoying yourself, too!

SR

I watched parts of pink panther again last weekend๐Ÿค—
Ever since I've known you, that movie seems to cross my channels very often.๐Ÿ˜†

VIBHU

Tere wajah se main kisi din baccha chor banungi!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

SHILPA, ASMA, SHRUTI, ENVEE, JYO, SRI, VIKAS, JAI

Vadda vala hug!!๐Ÿค—

Hey senior!!! I fully agree to your bacha chor part
Thank You PUTTI๐Ÿค—
Will keep dropping in whenever I can. Take care.

KAJAL

Yeh Vibhu aise hi galat khayal laati hai mann mein๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope u are well๐Ÿ˜Š

Chalo main jaati ab. Goodnight/ day ppl...
costody se seedhe chori!!!not bad!!!
gunnite asma,dristi,sonal,putti n all others...
Hello to all I m new here ๐Ÿ˜Š  I read the story in one go and I loved it Nisha di thank u for writeing this story it's awesome I loved it the way u have written it feels so real ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by putti77

Sonal
You are as cute as your baldie ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

Well if my sleeping routine keeps the same for some time more then I will be the same in terms of hairs also
She sleeps 2:30 at night,, and I hav to wake up at 6:30 as my elder daughter has to go to school .
Although there is all sorts of help but then also it's quite hectic!!
A murderer is the most attractive personality of India as identified by urban Indians themselves. I'm repulsed by this.

Edit: it's Salman. I forgot to mention that originally, though I'm sure you all could have guessed. Edited by Aarti.1 - 8 years ago
Missed you last week Nisha. Glad to see you back and in action again. I guess morning updates will no longer happen because you are busy with work? Well I look forward to evenings on SoSy then.

Hi to everyone else too!