Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

woww what a performance by AR today as RM she rocked n BRM shocked today..

Claps for her , what an aura what a personality ...she don't care n give damn to BRM...she all along held that smirk n know BRM's game n those cards... I just loved RM...
oops like the bonding between RM n G...RM can be good mentor friends of G...today for a moment I felt a emotional RM who shared her childhood memory may be its giving her DIL to boost but still... 
her conversation with GS is practical, she is blunt but practical .she don't hesitate to say what she has done ..
I like the way she give motivation to G...wish to see her as her mentor..
I like when RM give BRM back ...when BRM taunt RM now she got G is RM's shadow but RM replied back n m ur shadow ...lolll too good...

Today's episode show two parents who can do anything and have a attiutude like do hell with the society...

Govind seth telling rajmata if her daughter is not happy he will take her away from here and rajmata assurring him about gayatri's happiness...

Rajmata asvicing rani gayatri was a good and shows how much she cares about her and her son and the amerkot too... Bcoz its all depend upon rani gayatri bcoz. Cvs has made raniji's mind go for the time travelling for a while right... Completwly annoyed by making ranaji look like dumb and  when they showed him with brains previous looks like ge is not ready to listen...

Beside this rajmata coming to BRM guves a hint thatt she has a doubt of a hands of her in spoiling the Suhaag raat. 

Rajmata really showed ger strength and loved the way she spoke...

I m just afriad what will Badi Rani Maa will do...

She is too cunning  precap is not look promising
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Rajmata today..i am loving her char.and she was just bang on..kudos Anitaji..what a performance and dialouges..
RM atleast guiding Gayatri ..whether to prove her decision right that Gayatri is perfect for Rajmahal and Ranaji or she really thinks so about Gayatri..but what ever she's giving her strength..loved it.👏
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Can I be part of this AT please?
Anita is the star of ERT2! I find her every scene of RM appealing!
_innocent_ thumbnail
She showed BRM her place nicely in tonight's episode! I love how she threatened to throw her out!😆 Souteli ho, saas nahi!😆  Continue with story telling and leave the story making to me!⭐️
_innocent_ thumbnail
RM has an air of elegance in her! Even when she was beating Kokila, she looked fine doing it!😆
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Today RM was star of the show
What a performance 👏 Edited by JIYAMG - 8 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Can I be part of this AT please?

Anita is the star of ERT2! I find her every scene of RM appealing!

Yup sure...At for all fans... 
Truly... 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Superb performance by AR ...RM is treat to watch ..loved her today how she give back to Kokila ...
loved her support for her bahu...She is good mentor n helping G...RM did right with Kokila..
 a perfect way ...Rajmata rock later also see G want to meet GS that time also..
She is all along supporting G...
AR what a performance wow 👏
IlaTanwar thumbnail
She totally rocked when kokila was humiliating Rani Gayatri... And Rajmata comea and the aura was wow... I was like aj toh Kokila ka kila udega nhi space mein hi launch ho jaayega... Lolzz...
The way she spoke and humilaiated the way she humilted Rani Gayatri showed the tit for tat move...

Good poont... She made her apologise too and adviced Rani Gayatri to be strong...

In The scene where Rani Gayatri and Govind Seth was having a talks... Her expression was wow as if she feels how the parents feel when their child is not talking properly... May be she reminded her and Ranaji's relation bcoz he is too angry on Rajmata... Anyway she dwpicts the emotin so beautifully amazing... When Rani Gayatri was going behind Govind Seth she stops her well executed scene bcoz She is not a Gayatri she is Rani that time and Govind Seth comes to meet her as praja not as her father so she cant leave.. She knew the Rani Gayatri is emotional but being a Rani she has duty... Well executed scene...

Rajmata always rocks... No matter what it is she is really good...
IlaTanwar thumbnail
I am.just upset with upcoming spoiler where Rajmata shoots Rani Gayatri...
When Ranaji got to know Rajmata is behind this Ranaji will have another chance to hate Rani Gayatri purposely. He will intentionally say in anger still knowing that she is kot at fault bcoz ryt now he is finding excuses to make her hurt so that Rani gayatri will leave god... Ye spoiler sach na ho...