Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for opening up this thread.
AR has taken the Rajmata's character to a different level, where you can't slot into a silo. she is good and bad,generous and manipulative,vulnerable and invincible all at same time. I can't imagine any other playing this role the way Anita does.
RaGa rattled her y'day and am waiting to see her bring the warring teenagers (that's what they looked to me y'day .Mom she wore my ex's clothes.I want to go to Daddy๐Ÿ˜†)together by her use of logic,emotional blackmailing and sheer stubbornness.
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, she is indeed elegant and a smart woman, I like the way she advises Rani Gayatri and keeps her out of all evil eyes in the Rajmahal, though her intentions may not be good always..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Thanks for opening up this thread.

AR has taken the Rajmata's character to a different level, where you can't slot into a silo. she is good and bad,generous and manipulative,vulnerable and invincible all at same time. I can't imagine any other playing this role the way Anita does.
RaGa rattled her y'day and am waiting to see her bring the warring teenagers (that's what they looked to me y'day .Mom she wore my ex's clothes.I want to go to Daddy๐Ÿ˜†)together by her use of logic,emotional blackmailing and sheer stubbornness.

my pleasure Simran..
I have added u...
Totally Agree with ur comment
but what u have said about RaGa yesterday cracked me ๐Ÿ˜† loll seriously 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanofdrashti

yes, she is indeed elegant and a smart woman, I like the way she advises Rani Gayatri and keeps her out of all evil eyes in the Rajmahal, though her intentions may not be good always..

totally ...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
I have updated the member list..pls do have a look n n if anyone want to add their name then pls do let me inform ...
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

my pleasure Simran..
I have added u...
Totally Agree with ur comment
but what u have said about RaGa yesterday cracked me ๐Ÿ˜† loll seriously 

Thanks for ading me Krishan.
I was in some funny mood y'day and that's what it seemed like.I was going to make a post but got kinda busy with work๐Ÿ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Thanks for ading me Krishan.
I was in some funny mood y'day and that's what it seemed like.I was going to make a post but got kinda busy with work๐Ÿ˜†

My pleasure...
oops...never mind..
weekend mein u can make ..after heavy epi we need laughter dose ๐Ÿ˜†
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on first AT of RM 
Add me Rakhi 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@RockingPixies added u..
Thanks dear 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
woww what a performance by AR today as RM she rocked n BRM shocked today..
Claps for her , what an aura what a personality ...she don't care n give damn to BRM...she all along held that smirk n know BRM's game n those cards... I just loved RM...
oops like the bonding between RM n G...RM can be good mentor friends of G...today for a moment I felt a emotional RM who shared her childhood memory may be its giving her DIL to boost but still... 
her conversation with GS is practical, she is blunt but practical .she don't hesitate to say what she has done ..
I like the way she give motivation to G...wish to see her as her mentor..
I like when RM give BRM back ...when BRM taunt RM now she got G is RM's shadow but RM replied back n m ur shadow ...lolll too good...