Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb Act by AR what strong personality attitude.. 
she is fabulous ..She send fear to Kokila who knows she is wrong n what RM can do n even chacha looks helpless...
I loved Rm today with authority superb she is..

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Rakhi di plz Add my name and congo for 1st AT
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Rakhi di plz Add my name and congo for 1st AT

Adding u dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks dear 
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Superb Act by AR what strong personality attitude.. 

she is fabulous ..She send fear to Kokila who knows she is wrong n what RM can do n even chacha looks helpless...
I loved Rm today with authority superb she is..

I agree today Anita mam steal the show after ranaji's expression according to me... She was really stunning and amzing the way she said somethibg is always between jhthani and devrani and the way  kokila remember the previous encounter and got scared was too amazing she really pirtrayed it well... And when she closed the doors and said" paruvaar ek muthi ki trh hota hai agr uski ek ungli ko chot lge huye toh usse kaata nhi jaata blki ilaaj kiya jaata hai... And also the last warning she gave agr usse jehar pehlna shuru ho toh usse kaat diya jaata hai was amazing... Kudos to her love ger the most...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

my pleasure...thanks Deepti๐Ÿ˜ณ

Welcome.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Rajmata ..what a command..she knows how to handle Kokila..Koki was so scared..and i loved RM's way.๐Ÿ˜›she did best to save Raga from evils.Anita ji were awesome really.Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many thanks for the much needed thread.

I am loving this character day by day...RM is proud of her royal blood but not more than BRM, she is selfish...but has her own reasons. Never initiates any conflict but if the other side does...then doesn't fail to give a strong answer.

For me she is confident, elegant, timeless who moves in a Rajmahal with grace and poise...and Anita Raj does this effortlessly.

Cannot Imagine anyone else as Rajmata Priyamwada of Ameerkot!!!
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anita Raaj is fantastic as RM
Endgame thumbnail
i really loved her yesterday
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruvika1991

I agree today Anita mam steal the show after ranaji's expression according to me... She was really stunning and amzing the way she said somethibg is always between jhthani and devrani and the way  kokila remember the previous encounter and got scared was too amazing she really pirtrayed it well... And when she closed the doors and said" paruvaar ek muthi ki trh hota hai agr uski ek ungli ko chot lge huye toh usse kaata nhi jaata blki ilaaj kiya jaata hai... And also the last warning she gave agr usse jehar pehlna shuru ho toh usse kaat diya jaata hai was amazing... Kudos to her love ger the most...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Truly she was fabulous she maitain an aura dignity n deal with it ..she deal with her family n enemy...gosh she has some kind of power..
me too loved her scene...she said what is right ..