Anita Raaj AT 1# Rajmata Priyamvada ,A Lioness - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by RM14

Loved Rajmata ..what a command..she knows how to handle Kokila..Koki was so scared..and i loved RM's way.πŸ˜›she did best to save Raga from evils.Anita ji were awesome really.
Deepti..seriously that was one of the best scene...
She is the one from the palace till now who is doing her best to save RaGa from all evils
Originally posted by OLICITY.

Yes she is better
yes she is indeed β­οΈ
Originally posted by cherrypansy

Many thanks for the much needed thread.

I am loving this character day by day...RM is proud of her royal blood but not more than BRM, she is selfish...but has her own reasons. Never initiates any conflict but if the other side does...then doesn't fail to give a strong answer.

For me she is confident, elegant, timeless who moves in a Rajmahal with grace and poise...and Anita Raj does this effortlessly.

Cannot Imagine anyone else as Rajmata Priyamwada of Ameerkot!!!
my pleasure...
agree with u...U describe Rajmata so well...indeed Anita Raaj only perfect for this...she is doing full justice with her role πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ananya2010

Congrats for the first AT
Thanks Ananya πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ananya2010

Anita Raaj is fantastic as RM
Anita Raaj doing full justice with RM 

Originally posted by Drashtilove

i really loved her yesterday
me too she is awesome 
I have updated Member list pls do have a look 
AR fabulous today..
RM may be manipulator may be dictator sometimes but she is right also she said right today to G...
what G want to be A broken woman n her family will feel pain n shattered for her..
or a strong queen who will change the fate of her n all..
RM know G has the ability G has the power n G can do it..
RM know she choose A GEM ...
fabulous 
like the way RM's single glance make Kokila shiver with fear 
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

AR fabulous today..
RM may be manipulator may be dictator sometimes but she is right also she said right today to G...
what G want to be A broken woman n her family will feel pain n shattered for her..
or a strong queen who will change the fate of her n all..
RM know G has the ability G has the power n G can do it..
RM know she choose A GEM ...
fabulous 
like the way RM's single glance make Kokila shiver with fear 

I am glad Rajmatta is witty clever ontwlligent even she had made a deal but she know Rani Gayatri has to be treated and hus son is wrong she is pointing his mistake but ranaji being a stubborn child is not listening but i know ranaji is angry but everything has limit... Anyway i know in near future rajmata swarna and damaynti will play the cupid for them and love will blooom 

Rajmata is a strong lady and is shweet i know she cant express herself the trueself being rajmata but sge know what is right for her child hope ranaji will understand waiting for the next update
Character of Raajmata is very interesting . May be first time I am finding it difficult to color a character as black or white or even as a standard grey . 
Anita is doing very good job . Hoe portrayal of the character is perfect and showing the right proportion of dignity , power, love for son and 
@ dhruvika1991  :- u said right about RM . she is strict but she also felt for her son who is turning stubborn..yes everything has limit which is gradually crossing ...RM trying show him light but...but RM's advice some where will help G... 
@sunaina02 :- my pleasure... 
@Sunaina02 :- truly ...u said right her characters has so many layers n its worth to watch n enjoy her...she is truly powerful