leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
We have seen love triangles. And there are other triangles too.

Anandi, Mangala and Nimboli.

We have seen anandi being criticised for losing Nimboli and not doing enough for finding her.

On the otherhand we have seen Nimboli giving happiness and fulfilment to Mangala.

Why should not we see it as an unintended gift by Anandi to Mangala?

If parents can have more than one kid and love them equally, why cant Nimboli love both the mothers equally? How can Anandi's revelation as mother can threaten Mangala? It will take time for Nimboli to embrace Anandi. Even if she embraces, she wont forget her teesa or her didi Kamli.Or Urmi. She will continue her lifelong relationship withe them just the way Anandi continued her relationship with dadisa.
In the beginning, Nimboli may refuse to take orders from Anandi. It will be interesting to see whether her anger against anandi spills and embitters her relationship with Shivam as well who got all the love and attention when she herself suffered a lot? How will she react to Pooja who should have been in her place?

How long Nimboli will remain Nimboli? Will she object if she is called Nandini?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
right now mangla is thinking from heart and not by brain , that is why she is defending akheraj but at the same time not revealing the truth to outsider. or not trying to take help of anandi as social worker.
she will realise her mistake when things will be out of her control. 

i think nimboli did right thing, she told kishore  inspite of mangala's assurance. this shows even if mangala is trying to stop nimboli , nimboli is not happy with the situation and justification given by mangala. till now akheraj is not beating mangala. 

the day mangala will get prasad from akheraj she will understand now she cant stop akheraj.

well i feel this kishore is fool, instead of telling akheraj he should go and tell anandi about nimboli . But i think now its kishore's number, akheraj may kill kishore.

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayshree1942

right now mangla is thinking from heart and not by brain , that is why she is defending akheraj but at the same time not revealing the truth to outsider. or not trying to take help of anandi as social worker.

i think nimboli did right thing, she told kishore  inspite of mangala's assurance. this shows even if mangala is trying to stop nimboli , nimboli is not happy with the situation and justification given by mangala. till now akheraj is not beating mangala. 

the day mangala will get prasad from akheraj she will understand now she cant stop akheraj.

well i feel this kishore is fool, instead of telling akheraj he should go and tell anandi about nimboli . But i think now its kishore's number, akheraj may kill kishore.

In tv serials good people turn out to be fools.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
leaves 
do u really feel anandi nimboli reunion will take place or it will be again twist on last moment
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

We have seen love triangles. And there are other triangles too.

Anandi, Mangala and Nimboli.

We have seen anandi being criticised for losing Nimboli and not doing enough for finding her.

On the otherhand we have seen Nimboli giving happiness and fulfilment to Mangala.

Why should not we see it as an unintended gift by Anandi to Mangala?

If parents can have more than one kid and love them equally, why cant Nimboli love both the mothers equally? How can Anandi's revelation as mother can threaten Mangala? It will take time for Nimboli to embrace Anandi. Even if she embraces, she wont forget her teesa or her didi Kamli.Or Urmi. She will continue her lifelong relationship withe them just the way Anandi continued her relationship with dadisa.
In the beginning, Nimboli may refuse to take orders from Anandi. It will be interesting to see whether her anger against anandi spills and embitters her relationship with Shivam as well who got all the love and attention when she herself suffered a lot? How will she react to Pooja who should have been in her place?

How long Nimboli will remain Nimboli? Will she object if she is called Nandini?

bold - where is it said that Anandi's revelation is a threat to Mangala?
This is never shown... this is what some people are assuming and debating as if that was the truth ðŸ˜†

Nimboli CAN love both, but the same group of viewers do not want this to happen... they want nimboli to love only her mother and start hating mangala because she lied to her (I dont know what her lies were, though)

leavesandwaves thumbnail

leaves 

do u really feel anandi nimboli reunion will take place or it will be again twist on last moment

I think it has to take place. The time is up.
SPuja thumbnail
I will not call Nimboli as an unintended gift from Anandi to Mangala. Anandi lost her daughter and Mangala saved that child and cared for her and in the process got attached with her. Nimboli does not belong to that house - so, she has to return to where she belongs. Her mother's carelessness/selfishness/mistakes should not result in life long ordeal for the girl. And to get what she deserves, she has to leave people - someone gave her a new life (Mangala is really the mother of Nimboli) others like Chagni and Kamli and now Urmi also loved and cared for her, shared their problems and helped each - other. There will be heartbreaks, there will be resentment (perhaps both Mangala and Nimboli) and there will be confusion (for Nimboli), but it should all sort out in a little while. Mangala should accept that the girl - from an urban, rich, educated family should be brought up there, that her life at Jhalra and where she belongs cannot be compared, that in best interest of her Nimboli - she should let Nimboli die and Nandini take over - that is life and that love - hope Mangala accepts all this.
Little Nimboli - in order to make her cute and innocence - the creatives made her almost dumb in many sense. She has resentment for her mother in her heart. She may resist the transition - but then she is not fond of her life/her name etc. at Jhalra - only a few people and their love she will remember. She can soon be engrossed in a new life - a family, a brother, school, activities - so much to learn to catch up with other children same age...

I wish creatives can handle the story in a mature, believable way. Don't want Mangala to turn negative, don't want Nimboli to cling to Mangala/Urmi etc. either, don't want Nimboli completing all education - like other leads of the serial. And don't want Nimboli on main Kundan ji ki beendni either. Enough of redemption in BV - those deserve punishment should get punishment. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

bold - where is it said that Anandi's revelation is a threat to Mangala?
This is never shown... this is what some people are assuming and debating as if that was the truth ðŸ˜†

Nimboli CAN love both, but the same group of viewers do not want this to happen... they want nimboli to love only her mother and start hating mangala because she lied to her (I dont know what her lies were, though)

Everything is so confusing as of now. Hpw much will be revealed?
SPuja thumbnail

'
@bold - and what Anandi will do? Can Anandi fight with Akhera? Jhalra police is with Akhera - they will not take action. It has to be higher authority - it all comes down to resources. Serials glorify only leads - if authorities come to help the lead - why not same authority be contacted by Kishore? 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Kishore will tell anandi if he survives. Anandi will tell to dadisa and Jagya. My guess.