Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Why going to films is wrong? She knows Anant quite well by now. She is not going on a date alone. They are with their respective kids. Only gossip aunties are bothered by such things. And I know you are not one of them.

nope! I am not gossiping. I only said it looked out of place. ðŸ˜Š

And I said this only because some people were so busy crucifying mangala for anandi's daughter's plight. So I pointed out the irony, that's all. Cheers.😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't understand this tendency to look at a man and woman relationship from just one angle.
Not just in the forum but in general.

So many times friendships get broken because of this talk ðŸ¤¢
--------------------

This Anant angle looks forced.Which is not going with the story
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kundan knows very well that Nandini is no more his beendani, even before his marriage with Urmi he was told by his father whom he worships that Nandini is not his actual beendani and he should stay away from her still he was eying her why?  
If N was not earlier married to him even than his pervert friend would have advised hm the same and he would have followed him because he himself wanted that.

There are many ppl like Kundan living in the half of houses of this country, how girls are supposed to save them , by running away? Is there not chances of them going into wrong hands? 

It should be the police whom MLA saab praised as their saviour , is that police coming to their help? Mangla already knew this and now Nandini also knew this that either system will not help them or if anyone is willing to help them ,Akhraj will be too bif for them to handle? 

Mangla and other women of that house and village desparately needs helps of social workers who can instill courage in them that they too have right to live according to their will and there are really authorities who will come forward to help them if they will gather courage to ask for it. But alas no social worker came there to enlighten their life. 

Now kishore has come who himself is going to be trapped in Akhira's web, raising voice before Akhera is not easy , this all of them learnt by experience.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Don't understand this tendency to look at a man and woman relationship from just one angle.

Not just in the forum but in general.

So many times friendships get broken because of this talk ðŸ¤¢
--------------------

This Anant angle looks forced.Which is not going with the story

It is one sided.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't understand how that man can think of another woman so soon
He is just coming out a bad relationship and how is it possible to look at another woman with that view

It is one sided and also it is forced into the story.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, at the moment it is one sided.

I dont find him wrong in getting attracted to anandi. It does not look forced either...He had a very dominating wife. 

Anandi is just the opposite of her. So he got attracted to her, it looked natural thing to happen. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Don't understand how that man can think of another woman so soon
He is just coming out a bad relationship and how is it possible to look at another woman with that view

It is one sided and also it is forced into the story.

I think he is not bothered about reciprocation. He just cant help it.