Angad Hasija to sport a new look for Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls

sompi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Angad Hasija to sport a new look for Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls

The dashing Angad Hasija who plays the Punjabi munda Rajbeer in &TV's Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls (Cinevistaas) will go through a look change in the show.

Well, the character will be made to look all the more suave and hot in the coming days. And the transformation in look will happen stage by stage, is what we hear.

As per a reliable source, "Rajbeer who was shown wearing a Sardar turban will first be shown wearing a bundana instead of the turban. In the track too, Rajbeer will be shown telling people that he always had the option to not wear a turban. Post the bandana phase, Angad will be shown leaving his long hair loose which will in itself be a style statement."

When contacted, Angad confirmed the news saying, "Yes it is the need of the hour to make the character look really hot. I have now changed over to a bandana, but will sport a newer look soon."

Are you excited to see the handsome Angad in his new look? Drop in your comments right here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohho! I loved his hair.. seen it in a off-screen pic before. ee I envy guys who have such awesome hair. MEre toh baal kitne jhadte hai :P 
tfs. but I'd rather see him wearing turban I mean why to take it off yar, sikhs respect turban so much na.. if they wanted they should have introduced him without it in the first page. and taking off turban reminds me of one great sikh in australia who used his cloth to save a kid.. hats off to dat man who showed religion is not more than humanity

tfs somps. And sorry for the rant. I told u na I have a thing for punjabi stuff. 

And btw u on twitter??  I think I saw u der... ;)
Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 8 years ago
sompi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

ohho! I loved his hair.. seen it in a off-screen pic before. ee I envy guys who have such awesome hair. MEre toh baal kitne jhadte hai :P

tfs. but I'd rather see him wearing turban I mean why to take it off yar, sikhs respect turban so much na.. if they wanted they should have introduced him without it in the first page. and taking off turban reminds me of one great sikh in australia who used his cloth to save a kid.. hats off to dat man who showed religion is not more than humanity

tfs somps. And sorry for the rant. I told u na I have a think for punjabi stuff.

And btw u on twitter?? I think I saw u der... ;)

I don't know much about Sikhs but turban is very important for them, I know that... And, Yah... I'm in Twitter... BTW what's your twitter ID?Edited by sompi123 - 8 years ago
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome dats gonna be a great change. All fr chandi hai na.;)