Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the article. Good he is aware that fans are not liking this twist. Of course they want to see their Jodi's together. Its how they sold the story, why change now? height of stupidity CV's!!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
can i know who are those idiots who likes this current crap...🤬...its becos of this bunch of morons...swapping couples and saas-bahu shits doesn't end at all...🤢
Bhargavii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
those morons should live inforest
allin4manya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

can i know who are those idiots who likes this current crap...🤬...its becos of this bunch of morons...swapping couples and saas-bahu shits doesn't end at all...🤢

Out of 1000s 1-2 few idiots r there like dat...maybe dey r paid to do so or probable dey r morons...anywaz dey cannot influence us...we are majority and we root for MANYA...NO MANYA NO TSM...bt we sd also give mouthful to such very few idiots so dat we can vent our frustration...hehehe...
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Its the CVs family dear..that too she has bribed them with a Dairy milk each to sit in front of the TV
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe 1 out of 10000000000

I didn't came across any yet...😳😆
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arohijsp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who are the sadists who likes this crap..a girl getting harassed like this? 😡 😡 want Manya back together, I'm waiting for trps now!
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs the article 
If it's just the youngsters who are disappointed abt the track, y don't we find a single positive comment abt the track in TSM fb. Why did the team said the wedding is gonna be temporary if the story was so gripping.
Evn now majority is reading the updates due to their hope on ManYa. 
And TRP is stable as many believed it's a dream seq. 
it wud be better if team realises that ManYa is the soul of Tereshehermein.