Posted: 8 years ago
Cute story
Plzpm me dear 

N yes come back soon kyo ki tum ney galat point par end kiya hai 

Hume tension ho raha hai 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
its the 18th ?????? r u gng 2 update??? waiting?????
kyara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hello guys, Here's the 5th and Last part of this story...Hope u all will enjoy the ending 😊

Geet took charge on KC  & KM and she placed cameras both in office & home to knw what's happening when she's not there in both places. Adi was helping her to knw everything abt KC, she has also left her institution & her job.  It's been two weeks, Geet was controlling everything.  She also told Maan to give her the rest 49% shares coz she doesn't want Maan to get involved in KC and she doesn't want to drag this matter to court for this. Maan did everything she wants except giving her Divorce.

Geet : SIGN THE DAMN DIVORCE PAPERS MAAN, she shouts.

Maan : I Won't.

Geet : Don't force me to go to court, I don't wanna make this ugly.

Maan : Do whatever you want !

Dadimaa : Maan bte, why r u not giving her divorce, anyhow u have given her our mansion and business so what's the point of this relationship now ?

Maan : I won't give her divorce, Bas and that's my final decision.

Geet : Ok then Mr. Khurana, be ready to face the worst of me.

Dadima : Geet bte, why r u doing this ??  If u had wanted all this, u cud've asked Maan, he wud have given u everything. I thought u were happy in this relationship !

Geet : Happy ! and what's the definition of happy according to u Dadima? I can not be happy with a man who didn't even touch me for one in the whole 1 year of our marriage.

Dadima : *Shocked* what r u saying Geet ?

Geet : Yup, ask ur grandson. Didn't he put the condition before marriage that he will never ever touch me or have any kind of physical relationship with me? Tell her Maan...Am I wromg ? Didn't u say it ?

Dadima : Is it true Maan ?

Geet : At least Now, behave like a Man maan & speak the truth.

Dadima : Maan bte !!!

Maan :  Yes, I did put this condition.

Dadima : What ! but why Maan...u never told abt this to me !

Geet : I tell you why, coz ur grandson is a coward but I'm Not. He can live his life with a lie but I can Not. Don't knw how many times I had to tell lie to hide his truth but I can't do this anymore. Even my parents cudn't understand me and they said I shudn't expect any kind of support from them if I leave Maan. Tell me Dadima, what's my fault? Why shud I suffer ? Why shud I take all the pains ? *Tears came to her eyes*

Maan : *But Maan knew whatever she's saying she doesn't mean it, but he doesn't knw why she was doing all this*

Dadima : MAAN...sign the Divorce papers Now.

Maan : No...I won't leave her, I Can't .

Geet : *She had enough* FINE, now my lawyer will talk to u.

All the while two people were standing silently & were analyzing the whole scene.

Geet was eagerly waiting for them. She just wanted to end all the drama as soon as possible. Finally, she got the call & told the receptionist to let them in.  Geet was sitting calmly & was typing her laptop when Maan's chacha & chichi entered in her cabin.

Chacha :Hello... How are you Geet ?

Geet : Madam...it's Geet Madam for u in this office.

Chacha : Oh..okk...sorry my fault Madam, Can we sit ?

Geet : Sure.

Chachi : Geet Madam, actually we wanted to speak to u for a long time but didn't got a chance. Congratulations for ur achievements.

Geet : My achievements ? well I didn't achieve anything, I snatched away everything from ur family.

Chacha  : It needs a brain to take a single penny from Khuranas and today u r the owner of everything of Khuranas. Indeed you are a genius lady.

Geet : Can u come to the point ? I don't have the whole day for u.

Chacha : of course, u see Geet, I mean Geet Madam, though we r a part of Khuranas but this family have always ignored me. I never got a chance to prove my worth. First dad, then Maan's father & later Maan. I got nothing except the name of Khurana.

Geet : What do u want from me?

Chacha : A chance...to help u?

Geet : Help me in what ?

Chacha : to help u in destroying Maan.

Geet : Hmmm...well I've my reasons to take revenge from him but why do u want to destroy him ?

Chacha : Well..it's a long story Madam, will tell u some other day.

Geet : Fine, then I'll also give A chance some other day.

Chachi : Arey, No...No...he will tell u everything now but it will take some time.

Geet : it's ok...but I need to knw the reason. After all u r Maan's uncle, I can't trust u so easily.

Chacha : As u wish Madam, then Listen... !

After chacha-chachi left, Geet called Adi and told him what to do next.  Geet leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes to remember the most dreadful moment when she overheard the conversation of chacha-chachi one month ago.

It was just one month ago maaneet's marriage anniversary, when Dadima told Geet to call Maan's chachi. Geet was going towards Maan's chacha-chachi's room when suddenly heard chahcji's shouting.

Chacha : I can't tolerate all this anymore...NOMORE !

Chachi : Plsss be calm, u can't get hyper like that.

Chacha : Oh just shut up...I've been silent for a long time but now I shud do something.

Geet thought she shud leave for now and come later  but she cudn't move when heard the next line of Chachaji.

Chacha : I can't see Maan happy anymore... I've to do something Now!

Chachi : But what will u do now,  U said, u had already destroyed him but see he's living life so peacefully. U didn't even told me what u did to him. Sometimes I really doubt, did u actually do something to him or u were just lying to me.

Chacha : *Slaps Chachi* How dare U to say that, u think I was lying. U can't even Imagine what I did to the Great Maan Singh Khurana.

Chachi : Whaat...what did u...do!!??

Chacha : Huh...it was all bcoz of Veerji, Nah...not veerji, the Great Mohinder singh khurana, father of the great Maan singh khurana. He destroyed my life. I knw I was wrong, I did mistakes but who don't do mistakes. I admit that I wasn't as good as him but he never gave me chance, even dad left everything for Mohinder, he didn't give a single penny to me. Dad never trusted me just like Mohinder. I knw I was a casanova but what shud I hav done, I never got any responsibility, so I started to use the name of Khurana. I was so careful everytime but damn it was YOU who got pregnant and Mohinder got to knw abt it. I wud have never married u if I cud've become dad again. One accident destroyed my manhood and Mohinder never gave me money for any kind of medical treatment. But destiny was also with him, we lost our child, my only last hope, I lost it. And as usual, instead of me, Mohinder gave the first male child to this family & Maan automatically got everything which I wanted for myself and my son.

Chachi : But...buut whaat...what u did to Maan ???

Chacha : *Smirks* Mohinder didn't let me have my own kids, so I gave the same punishment to his son.I hired a man & told him to sexually abuse Maan. And finally, One fine day, he got him alone and did his job. Mohinder and wife were out of city for that day and I had also sent Mom out...so I got the chance to scare Maan more. I told him that he's the pride of this family & he shud be like his father and never do something which can defame Khuranas name and It was easy to influence a 13 years old kid. He never told anything to parents.

Chachi : U mean...Maan got raped.

Cacha : Yes...and bcoz of that he decided to never got married. But DAMN this Geet...he's living a gud life with her...first I thought this girl will leave him when she'll get to knw that Maan will never ever have physical intimacy but soon they will complete 1 year of their marriage. Looks like Geet has changed him but before Maan gets his own child I've to do something, I can never let him get the happiness which I didn't get..NEVER!

Geet opened her eyes with Adi's call.

Adi : Ma'm everything is ready, we can leave now.

Geet : Hmmm...let's leave.

Adi : Ma'm..Thank you for everything you have done.

Geet : No Adi sir, I didn't do anything, it's their karma and they will get what they deserve. I was just the medium.

First Adi & Geet went to police station and they showed the footage to the inspector and then they all went to KM. Geet revealed everything to dadima and Dadima gave his son a tight slap. Chacha-Chachi just cudn't understand what happened. They never imagined that whatever Geet did was all a drama just to trap them and like a fool just today morning chachaji spilled the beans to Geet and not for a once he thought that there was a camera in Geet's cabin. Finally, police arrested Chachaji and Dadima told Maan's chachi to leave KM, she can never forgive her to support his son in his sin. Maan was not present in this whole situation.

Geet : Dadima Please forgive me...whatever I said yesterday...I...

Dadima : Geet bte, why r u asking forgiveness, in fact I shud thank u...u saved my Maan's life from this evils.

Geet : Dadima, I'm sorry I cudn't say u anything before...I was so scared, I thought if I told u or Maan anything then u won't believe me. And I just wanted them to confess their crime by themselves. Just to gain their trust I misbehaved with u and Maan yesterday...*she sobs*

Dadima : Bete, I'm so proud of u...whatever u did, it was right, perhaps, I wudn't have believes u if u had told me all this before. But without thinking abt yourself u did so much for Maan. Today, I'm 100% sure that u r the perfect girl for my Maan. He cudn't get a better life partner than u.

Geet : But he might be angry with me ? I don't knw how to face him !

Dadima : No bte, He's not ngry with u...in fact he loves u..A Lot, after all this, he still didn't believe that u cud do all this to take revenge from him. He knws u beta and that's y he didn't signed the Divorce papers.

Geet was so nervous...she was pacing in her room. Dadima and Adi were talking to Maan in downstairs and telling him abt today's incident. Geet was sure that Maan wud kill Adi after knowing that all the while Adi knew everything and he was the only one who knew abt Geet's plan. Geet was thinking to jump from the balcony and run away coz she was sure Maan is gonna kill her to tell everything to dadmia and Adi.

Maan : *Just enters in the room like a Storm & Roared* GEET

Geet : she was in balcony & Jumped in fear after hearing him.

Maan : GEET...WHERE R U ???

Geet : * Finally decided to jump away from balcony and was doing so when Maan pulled her towards him*

Maan : HOW DARE U ? U were again trying to go away from me ???

Geet : Huh ! No, woh...who...I...

Maan : Just shut the hell up ! why didn't u tell me everything before ?

Geet : Who..I...I thougt that...that

Maan : That What Geet *pulls her more closer to him*

Geet : I thought u wudn't believe me

Maan : And y u thought so ?

Geet : Woh...main...main...I..

Maan : GEET...How cud u think that I wudn't trust u...Didn't u ever realize what u r to me ?? Cudn't u see anything in my eyes ?? Cudn't u understand my feelings for u ?? Bolo Geet...Jawab Do !

Geet : *She was just melting with his words and cudn't understand what to say*

Maan : Don't u feel anything for me Geet ??

Geet : Yes !

Maan : What do u feel ???

Geet : Butterflies !!!

Maan : What ?

Geet : Hmmm...when u come near to me I feel butterflies in my tummy...just like I'm feeling right now.

Maan : And...

Geet : And I can feel ur pain, ur sufferings, ur sorrows, ur...

Maan : Ssshhh...Geet why do u feel all this for me ?

Geet : I don't knw

Maan : But u do knw naa...that I'm not like others, I still have all the complications in my mind...I still can't have any physical...

Geet *Puts her finger on his lips* Maan I knw and it really doesn't matter for me...I can wait...I can wait for my whole time, I can wait for that time when u'll completely trust on me and forget all ur fears. I'll wait for that day Maan.

Maan : Promise, u won't leave me..Never, not for a single moment

Geet : I promise ! and they hugged each other 

After two years, it was her first film and everything was going good. It was the final day and last shot and then a long break for her and she can spend that time with Maan.

Geet : And...CUT ! It's a wrap guys :D

She got a call from none other than her husband.

Geet : Maaannn...I did it, it's WRAP...I complete the shooting of my first film.

Maan : I knw baby...and that's y I've a surprise for u.

Geet : What surprise !

Maan : well, u will get to knw that by evening.

Geet : No...no Maan...no more evenings with u ! U have already planned 50 evenings nad destroyed them.

Maan : Geet...I promise, this time I will not disappoint u. Please last chance.

Geet : yaa..yaaa 4 months back u said last chance and here u r again asking for last chance.

Maan : this time really last chance.

Geet : Maan, u r getting hotter day by day and my hormones r getting uncontrollable day by day, so this time I won't spare u even if u deny.

Maan : I'm all your Ma'm.

And in these two years, they tried a lot of time to get physically intimate but every time Maan used to feel awkard or he thought he wud not be able to satisfy Geet. Maan also went for some therapies and tried hard to forget all those dreadful moments of his life. Though he was getting comfortable with Geet, he cud give Lip lock, smooches, hugs  to Geet and it was always Him who wanted to move on in their relationship. But all the time Maan was the one who stopped the action when Geet needed it the most, she used to control it for him, she knew he was trying hard only for her but Now it's becoming impossible for Geet to control herself. She's insanely in love with Maan and when he comes so much close to her it becomes impossible for her to go away from him. So, she told him not to try this for few months otherwise she wud just force him, but here once agn Maan planned it. She just hopes this time Maan get passed.

Geet : Maaannn *she screams his name when he finally entered inside her*

Maan : Geet Are u ok ??

Get : Never Better...Thank u maan.

Maan : I shud thank u for having so much patience. I don't knw baby how u waited for me thse two years. I got completely insane, when u started to ignore me and got busy in ur works for whole 4 months. I became so desperate to feel u n this time I was sure that nothing cud stop me.

Geet : Now u understand, what I went through...it's so tough to control when u've such hot hubby.

Maan : and such sexy wify ;)

Geet : I Love U Maan.

Maan : I Love you too Geet...more than anything...more than my life.

Geet : How do u do this Maan...every time u arrange our dates in different places that too so beautiful places.

Maan : U like it.

Geet : I Loved it...everything is so perfect...the food,the music, this place...U r so Perfect Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan : Nope...nothing was perfect until u came to my life. U make my life Perfect Geet. Everything becomes perfect jabse mill gaya saath tera.

And then they lived happily ever after 😊 

Before u leave PLEASE watch this beautiful Gurti/Maaneet VM made by EcoesOfPassion on 'Mill Gaya Saath Tera' Song.

Link : https://r3---sn-a5m7zu7s.c.docs.google.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=0cb536859208d8fe&itag=18&source=webdrive&app=explorer&ip=103.43.150.66&ipbits=8&expire=1455843096&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,requiressl,source&signature=02596D4F6D630AB5C01F64ECB9F6BD62EFDA48BC.0BD76AE14A0E532CAC27BA97C3763B93280FF2EA&key=cms1&pl=24&cpn=dVkXYiAgC3TAL8g1&c=WEB&cver=html5&redirect_counter=1&req_id=456ec1ebe614a3ee&cms_redirect=yes&mm=26&mn=sn-a5m7zu7s&ms=tsu&mt=1455828741&mv=m

fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved reading this story.
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg beautiful ending.. Ok i cant open the vm link.. But omg geet did soo much for maan.. Finally maan became a man and did his stuff.. But his past is soo bad.. Omg maan was raped... Superb yaar.. I hope we r getting an epi..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updating! Fab intense emotional n shocking update! well written! Geet loves him n it was her plan 2 punish his chacha n chichi! Maan was never physical with her as he was sexually asslauted/raped by a man! this was arranged by his chacha! Geet gt 2 knw wen she went 2 invite them 2 the anniversary party n overheard! she decided 2 on this plan! she asked 4 a divorce n took over KC! Maan didn't believe Geet was like this! he didn't sign the papers! Geet with Adi's help, gets a confession recorded! Cameras were in her office! chacha arrested! chichi sent away! Chacha took revenge on Maan cos of his dad! Maan was only 13 years old! Geet apologises 2 dadi! She assures Geet! Geet afraid 2 face Maan! bt they reunite n confess! Maan needs time! Geet completes directing her movie! Maan after much help - therapies etc, make her his after 2 years! she was patient bt she gt frustrated as she wanted him! he overcomes his fear! lovely end! hope 2 have more OS/SS/FF frm u! thanks 4 a awesome OS! 👏
supernasahu thumbnail
Amazing story... 👏 👏 👏  Loved it...❤️ ❤️
First maan nd geet are not interested in marriage...
Both  agreed for marriage, maan intention was for dadi nd geet want to fulfill her dream...😎
Maan offered her everything but don't want to indulge in physical relationship...😕 😕
Geet accepted maan's conditions nd finally married...
Dadi want's to see maaneet's child but geet lied about...😔
Maaneet falling for each other...😎
Geet asked for divorce... 😲 😕
Maan was shocked...😲 😲
Geet did everything for maan...😊
She plans to punish chacha chachi for their gruesome act..👏
Geet recorded their confession with the help of adi...
13 year old maan was raped by a man...😲 😔
Chacha was arrested nd chachi was kicked out from km...👏
Geet apologises to dadi but afraid to face maan...😊
After 2 years maan over comes with his fear nd maaneet became one in all senses...😳 😳
Thanks for splendid story...👍🏼
when ever you start new story plzz add me in your pm list...⭐️
Edited by supernasahu - 8 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Part 4

A Shocking Surprise Indeed , Maan first gives Geet shares at KC that is 51% and now when its they 1st wedding anniversary Geet wants Maan's signature on the divorce papers

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
very nice story...i got scared for a minute reading the previous update...thank god geet did all this to reveal the secrets...and so glad maaneet finally became one after maan got better