Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

SORRY! I was really busy with my studies, projects & exam. I'm giving an update now, hope u all will like it. Thanks for ur patience 😊

Part 4

Geet is feeling really guilty for telling lie to Dadimaa. She wanted her to join KC & work there as boss with Maan but Geet joined another company for part-time job giving an excuse that after gaining some experience she'll join KC. But that's never gonna happen. Geet is staring at the Khandani Gold Bangle which Dadima has gave her. It doesn't belong to her...nothing belongs to her. Geet feels like she's only taking from this relationship & giving nothing in return. She wants Maan's money only for her study, that's all. Moreover, She's capable enough to manage her necessaries by herself. One month has passed and soon she'll get her first salary. Thinking that she kept the bangle in the almirah.

Maan was checking the bank accounts with Adi & suddenly he gets shock to see the amounts of Geet's account which he opened only for her. In these four months, Geet didn't spend a single penny from this account. He knew that she's doing part time job but he thought she's doing it for her happiness. But now he got it , she's doing the job to fulfill her necessities.

Everybody is pleasantly surprised to meet Mrs. MSK for the first time. In this six months of their marriage, Maan for the first time bring Geet to a business party which is organized by Maan himself. All KC members & some important business partners were present in the party. Everybody thought that Mrs.MSK will be very fashionista, arrogant & will have an attitude after all she's the wife of Maan Singh Khurana. But every single person was surprised to see Geet who is purely beautiful, soft spoken & kind-hearted. From business partners to junior KC members, Geet was talking with everybody when suddenly Maan makes an announcement,

Maan : Ladies & Gentlemen , today i've invited u all in this party to Welcome the new owner of Khurana Construction. Please give a huge round of applause for the 51% owner of KC, Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana 👏

After taking everybody's greeting, Geet came to Maan who was sitting in a couch calmly with his soft drink. Geet sits beside him & finally she speaks,

Geet : Are you Mad ??

Maan : Now what I did !?

Geet : What the hell u did ! Why did u make me the owner of KC & why didn't u tell me abt this before ? hang on, did u tell abt all this to Dadimaa ?? And where's she..why didn't she attend the party ???

Maan : Take a breath Geet. Dadima  went to Banglore to attend an event of her friend, she'll come in two days. And she knows everything, after all it was her idea.
Geet : What...Dadima told u to do this 😲 ??

Maan : Now u didn't want to work KC , so she made u the owner of KC, what's the big deal.

Geet : Urrgghh..MAAN, This is a big deal...I know nothing about your company, what am I gonna do now ?

Maan : You've completed ur study in business right, so u knw everything. And by the way u don't need to do anything, u'll just sign official & legal papers of KC.

Geet : What If...what if I take everything & leave you & run away ! 

Maan : Then run baby but before that let's Dance.

Saying that Maan grabs Geet's hand & took her to the Dance floor and all the while Geet was in shock mode.

Maan had to go to the office coz he has a very important meeting but he is relieved that Geet is there with Dadima. Geet comes to her room & sits on the bed and starts to think abt whatever happened few minutes ago. Dadima was admitted to hospital coz of chest pain but nothing was serious. She's fine now & got discharged. Geet went to her room to give her medicine when Dadima told her,

Dadima : Geet beta, this time I got saved, but I know I won't live long.

Geet : Pls don't say like that Dadima.

Dadima : No beta, I've no regret, I've got everything in my life. And the biggest happiness of my life is that finally my Maan got his life partner..he's not alone anymore :)

Geet : * Geet again started to feel guilty *

Dadima : Geet beta, I knw I shud not say this now, only 9 months have passed of ur marriage. but it's my dream to watch the face of my Maan's child before leaving the world.

Geet : Dadimaa...woh..

Dadima : No beta, don't worry, I'm not forcing you for anything. I've just shared my dream with you. I know it'll take time. Maan is such workaholic, he doesn't give u any time. he didn't even take u for honeymoon. I think u both should go somewhere & spend some quality times.

Geet : *geet couldn't take it anymore* Dadima, I can't be pregnant.

Dadima : Beta, what are u talking ?

Geet : Woh..Dadima...last month I went to my doctor & she told me that...that I have some complications...so I can't conceive. 

Daima : Beta, did u tell this to Maan ?

Geet : No...but I will soon.

Dadima : ok beta. Dont worry, We'll take u to the best doctor and everything will be alright. You just don't worry about that.

Another Lie...that's what Geet is thinking. But she didn't want Dadima to have more dreams...coz at the end her all dreams will get shattered. Even Geet doesn't know why she took the blame on herself. She just didn't want to say anything against Maan. 

Geet & Maan are having a silent drive. They are going to attend the festival held on Geet's XYZ Institute. Well, Dadima told everything to Maan abt Geet's pregnancy problem. And Maan instantly understood the reason of this Big Lie. Maan didn't like that Geet took all blame on herself, he thought she shud have told the truth to Dadima. After that Maan started to feel more n more guilty, he was thinking that he ruined Geet's life by marrying her. Geet could clearly see the guilt in his face. But Geet wasn't liking that. She wanted him realize that what happiness he has given her. So, she decided to take him to the place which is the first step of her dream, her Film Institute. Yup, Geet wants to be a Film maker, she wants to make her imaginations real & wanna show it to the world. And if soon her will come true then it's only and only becoz of Maan. Finally, they reached to their destination.

Maan : Geet why did u bring me here ?

Geet : Maan...today is the festival day...we'll have lots of fun today :D u knw there's gonna be so much competitions, there will be concerts...my fav singer will come..yay And there's gonna be a fashion show...lots of Hot models will walk the ramp 😉 And our students have made some short films, we'll watch it & and then...

Maan : Geet Bas...okk...I'm staying here. But first temme what u are gonna do today ?

Geet : Oh Hello! I already did my part...u see the decorations, I've done all this...I'm the head of designing & decoration of this Festive 😎

Maan : hmmm...lagta to nahi hai !

Geet : WHAT !

Maan : Nothing...nothing...u did gr8 job..I can see that.

Geet : u better see that...ok now u go inside...I've to check some work...I'll join u soon.

And it was a HIT Idea. Maan finally came out of his guilt.  Nowadays, Maan smiles often or u can say that nowadays Geet stares Maan often. They are definitely feeling something for each other but none of them is interested to admit it. It has become a habit for Maan to watch Geet's angelic face first when he wakes up in the morning. And our dreamer Geet nowadays only dreams abt Maan, intentionally or unintentionally. One day, Maan came early, his eyes were searching for Geet but later he got to knw that she wud come home late. Every second was like a century for Maan...he couldn't take it anymore & went to sleep. But sleep was far away from his eyes so he just closed his eyes and started to dream abt Geet. After sometime Geet came. First she was surprised to see Maan in the room but then she became glad. She changed & came slowly to the bed, she already had her dinner in the institute so now she had full time to stare at Maan. She was checking if Maan was sleeping or not. Well Maan was in his full masti mood, he didn't opened his eyes.

Devil Geet : Geeet...yeh to ghore bechke so raha hai. What say, shud I take the advantage ?

Good Geet : No...never. what if he wakes up..na baba naa.

Devil Geet : Shut up...u always think negative...look he's so tired & handsome...he's in deep sleep. I think I shud do it this time. 

Good Geet : No geet...u promised him...u will not cross ur limits. Babaji paap denge.

Devil Geet : Uffo...i'm not crossing my limits ok...it'll take only 1 second, he won't even realise...and Babaji wants the same...otherwise, he wudn't send Maan home so early today...haina Babaji.

Well, on the other hand, maan was HELL Confused, what was Geet doing, with whom she was talking, what the heck she wanted to do...Just Do It Geet, he thought.

Geet : Ok...so I'm gonna do it Today :D

Saying this, Geet came close to Maan lips and Maan understood that she wanted to kiss him, well he was trying hard to hide his smirk. Geet was coming closer, more close, more closer. And she kissed hard on maan's cheek and then another cheek.

I can't cheat you my hubby...saying this Geet giggled & went to eat something. And for the first time Maan was regretting on his own decision. Why the hell he had to put condition for this marriage...urrghh...cursing himself Maan went to sleep.

Today Dadima is really happy, today is the first Marriage Anniversary of Maan & Geet. She organized a party for them. All the guests has arrived. Geet's parents coudn't come coz they were out of the city. Here Maan was getting ready & was staring at his Beautiful Wifey. Today she looks more Beautiful, Maan thought. But Geet was in Deep Thought.

Maan : Ready :)

Geet : *geet came out of her thoughts* Yes & gives a smile which didn't come from her heart.

Maaneet come to the party...& Everybody was just looking at the Perfect Couple of the party. Dadima told them to cut the cake firs. Maaneet cut the cake & fed each other. At that time Dadima Speaks,

Dadima : Maan bete, So what gift will you give to ur wife on ur first anniversary :) ?

Maan : *looking at Geet, Maan gives a Smile* Whatever she asks for.

Geet : You will give me whatever I want *asks with blank expression* !

Maan : Try me.

Geet : * geet took out a paper from her clutch* I want your signature.

Maan : *Maan saw the paper & got the biggest shock of his life* 
              looking at Geet he said..Divorce Paper.

Please Ignore typing mistakes. Hope you will like this update. Leave you comments 😊

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Geet feeling guilty for hiding their relationship from dadi
Maan made her partner in KC
Dadi wants to see Maaneet's child... Geet lied that she can't conceive 
Maaneet anniversary... Geet asking for divorce 😔
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute update
both are feeling same for each other 
but what is this geet ask for divorce

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updating! welcome back! Awesome lovely update! superbly written! Geet feels guilty! she doesn't spend the money in her account tht he put bt has a part time job! Geet 51% owner of KC! Geet stunned! Maaneet r falling 4 each other bt doesn't confess! Maaneet's 1st anniversary party! Geet asks 2 divorce! Maan stunned! update soon!
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG i thought everything was going well divorce papers? Oh man does Maan regret his decision big time now!
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story on first anniversary geet asked for divorce 
update the next part soon
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg very emotional.. Maaneet both r feeling gulity.. Itna pyar ka badla kaise chukaye.. Oh hoo geet kisses maan.. Oh no geet asked for divorce.. Plzzz tell me maan is smarter then what we think.. Cont soon hun..
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. After marriage Geet started job in a company. She is not spending money that Maan deposited in her account. Maan transferred 51% shares of his company on Geet's name. Time is passing and now Maan is regretting for putting such a condition for their marriage.
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi 
read the update ..
it was good ..
geet is in love wth maan and so does maan ..but they both r not ready to accept this ..
dadimaa want to see maan's child but geet took entire blame on her ..she want maan to be happy ..
now at anniversary party geet want divorce ..
why .

thanks for update 
waiting for next 
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww... Why she wants divorce .. No no no... No divorce... They can sort out things... But why divorce?? Is there something she is hiding?? Or she too is guilty for marrying him just because of fulfilling her dream..