~Akdha Oneshots - Requested by fans~ #OS 8 in pg 22

VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a oneshots thread where there will only be OS posted here. So for the OS, it is sort of like prompts, I will write an OS based on request for you guys. You can comment on my Index thread of the plot of the OS you want and I will bring it to life by writing it. You come up with the ideas and I turn it into an OS.

As to how this OS request thing goes it's simple, You go to my index thread and put your request there and I will only pick one OS per week or day I'm not sure, will have to see if I'm free to give daily updates for this. Anyways, I will hit like on your post if I'm writing that particular request. So, it's first come first serve in this .

There will be an Index below for further OSs.

Soulmate's Vow

Even as a baby, Jodha was a pretty one with rosy cheeks, raven black hair and eyes that felt as though there were sparkles in it. People would take turns to have a glimpse of her or just to carry her in their arms. Her parents loved her all the more when she grew to blossom into a beautiful young lady, perfect in everything she does.

However over the times of being pampered not only by her parents but also by her brothers, Jodha has grown to be more like a boy than a lady. She refuses to wear a dress or skirts prefering to dress up more like a guy in jean and T-shirts. The only thing to let people know that she is in fact a girl is her long tresses.

This wasn't the only flaw Jodha had, she had a very bad attitude or rather she is quite a brat. Albeit the way she dresses up and her bad attitude, there were many guys who were crazy about her. Those guys were willing to go through any length to win her heart, and win her heart they did but in a different way than they would have expected.

Guys will buy her bouquets of flower, pays for not only her meal but also for her friend's meals, reserve a parking spot for her that they were refered to by others as Jodha's pet doing what she wants. And Jodha? Jodha finds pleasure in watching the guys do all sorts of things just to get her attention and often likes to bring their hopes up only to crush it into pieces.

Jodha's friends is no different than her as a matter of fact they encourage her to play with those poor guys' hearts. And played with those guys' they did until a guy called Jalal came into her life shaking her world and made her rethink of what she had been doing all these time.

The first time Jodha met Jalal had been while they were walking past each other. At normal circumstances, any guys who laid their eyes on Jodha would not be able to take them off no matter how much they tried but with Jalal, there was no such behavior. He just walked past her without much of a single glance shocking Jodha to the core.

She tried getting his attention many times and she got other guys' attention but never Jalal's, all she gets from him is his ignorance of her which made her wonder what was wrong with him. All he did was hang out with that nerdy looking guy called Abdul if she was not mistaken which baffles her since Jalal was a cool looking guy who was popular with everyone. So, why does he hang out with Abdul who was so out of his league?

Jodha didn't know when or how it happened but little by little she was drawn to Jalal and was spending most of her days looking for him and forgetting of her small fan club. Once, she saw Jalal chatting animatedly with Rukaiya about something, Jodha felt a pang in her chest when she saw the two of them together.

She cornered Rukaiya the very moment she was alone and told her to back off or she will regret it. Rukaiya as a matter of fact ignored Jodha's warning and continued her friendship with Jalal which let to Jodha teaching Rukaiya a lesson.

During the spur of the moment, Rukaiya was injured unintentionally by Jodha which was seen by Jalal who was passing by. Jalal who was angry at what had happened told off Jodha warning her that he will not let go of the matter if she ever tried to harm his sister again.

Jodha who was surprised questioned him of his sister only to be given the answer that Rukaiya was his sister. Jodha in turn said that they both had different surnames how was it possible for the two to be siblings to which Jalal replied that it was none of her business.

Since that day Jodha kept to herself reflecting on the reason why she did what she did to Rukaiya and realized that she was in love with Jalal but there was nothing she could do now for Jalal was angry at her. Would he forgive her if she apologized she wondered and decided to do so hoping that she could win a little of his heart.

When Jodha appeared infront of Jalal and Rukaiya, Jalal shot her a look as though asking her what she was doing there. Jodha braced herself and apologized, Jalal calmed down a little and said it was okay but as she moved towards Rukaiya she could see that the poor girl was clutching Jalal's arm tightly.

After apologizing and excusing herself from there, Jodha turned around in time to find Jalal looking at her with a smile on his face.

That very moment Jodha vows to herself that she will change her attitude and become someone Jalal would like and maybe just maybe he too will reciprocate her feelings.

Written for Savindi as requested, all credits for idea and title goes to her. I only wrote it. 

Just to be clear, this is an OS which means there's not really a closure to it but then there won't be any continuation either. This is purely for fan's enjoyment that's all.

For any stories that has closure and stuff do check out the FFs and SSs written by many awesome writers. Thank you.

Edited by VincyAnne - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
             Index 
         #OS 1 - Soulmate's Vow 
             #OS 2 - Fantasy
             #OS 4 - Known Soul
              #OS 6 - Dear Diary
Edited by VincyAnne - 7 years ago
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unres..hey dr🤗a big hug for this lovely os..you have extended it very well as you read my mind😳this is the story which was in my mind sinse long time.well done darling.you are a good writter indeed😊🤗thank you soo much again for the scrap..love you soo much❤️

Thank you soo much everyone for liking my idea🤗but all the thanks goes to our dArLiNg vincy..😳Edited by savindi.db - 8 years ago
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice OS.
Mostly we read boys being rude and the girl changing him.
Its reverse here,nice concept Savindi and well written Vincy😃

Thnx for putting this idea into implementation Vincy😃
Can read more and more OSs on our AkDha🥳
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept savindi
And vincy u have written it beautifully
Simply superb dear
Thanks for pm:-) :-)
Acchu02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice Os.. which resembles a little of my story
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for ur first os it's very nice work continue soon pm me make it fast thanks for pm one more time congrats
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for ur first os it's very nice work continue soon pm me make it fast thanks for pm one more time congrats buddy
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice os
beautifully written
thnks for the pm
Geetbaala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept👏
Awesome OS Vincy. 
A different OS from normal ones..where Jalal was a simple guy..ignored her.. Making realize her  mistakes.