SOS Sent! Will Salman Rise To The Occasion And Help Aadesh Shrivastava

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Aadesh Shrivastava has been battling for his life at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital after suffering a relapse of multiple myeloma 
(Music composer Aadesh Shrivastava critical in Kokilaben Ambani Hospital, August 30).

While Bollywood has not shown much support to the music composer so far, entrepreneur Rajiv Bharti (who works with filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala) seems to have taken the initiative.

He posted a plea to Salman Khan on Facebook, asking the superstar to come to Aadesh's rescue.

Fortunately, line producer Vikrant Kaushik instantly forwarded the message to Salman's brother, Sohail Khan.

Salman has often lent a helping hand in such situations - most recent being when he helped Antara Mali's late father, Jagdish Mali.

The superstar has had a 2-decade-long collaboration with Aadesh, beginning with Veergati. The duo has worked together on several films like Baghban, Baabul and Garv among others.

When 9xe.com contacted Aadesh's brother-in-law Lalit Pandit, he told us, "We don't want any monetary help. The film industry is like a family and all we need is their prayers. Talking about Salman, we will love him and his family if they pray for Aadesh's recovery."
Why not call and tell him to help.
Why only Salman everyone in the industry should try and help him..
Originally posted by ani_gr

Why only Salman everyone in the industry should try and help him..
That is true but for our beloved Bollywood section we need ONLY salman to help or NOT help cause we discuss about him,him and only him ðŸ˜³
On a serious note hope everyone who can help him should do so..
Not only Salman but Everyone in the industry whoever can do as much as they can Should help him . Hope & really pray from God that he will be fine .

The doctors have given up'

Vijayta Pandit struggles to come to terms with her husband Aadesh Shrivastava's condition

Subhash K Jha

"I've cried so much that my face has changed. I look like a different person," says an inconsolable Vijayta Pandit, composer Aadesh Shrivastava's wife, as her husband battles for his life.

"I can't describe what I am going through. I don't know how I am coping. Our two sons Anivesh and Avitesh are keeping me from crumbling under pressure. My family (brothers composers Jatin and Lalit Pandit) are also a great support," says Vijayta, recalling her husband's sudden relapse a month ago.

"We had gone to America and had just returned when he suddenly started bleeding from his nose. It wouldn't stop.We rushed him to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital. That's been his home for the last month. I am running from hospital to residence all day long trying to remain sane even as the doctors have given up on him."

Adds Vijayta, "They are still children. To see their father in this condition... Even as I speak to you, one of the boys is in the hospital with his father. Our children's lives are torn apart."

The family is undergoing tremendous financial hardships, with one life-saving injection costing '12 lakhs. The isolation by the film industry is palpable.

In 2011, when Aadesh had first been diagnosed with cancer, he had told this reporter, "Falling ill so suddenly was traumatic. The cold-shoulder treatment I got from the people who I've closely worked with for years, caused me even more damage than the disease itself. Nobody came to visit me after I fell sick."

The film industry prides itself on being human. Why not reach out to this composer?

Published Date:  Sep 02, 2015

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=82164&boxid=38867&ed_date=2015-09-02&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

I am really surprised that AB Sr is quiet.he used to say aadesh is like family 
poor Vijeta Pandit... She has had such a sad life...her film career failed... one sister was murdered...she has to take care of Sulakshana Pandit( whose life is a tragedy story in itself)...
Aadesh Shrivastava was of great support to Sulakshana...now that he is very ill, Vijeta is going to find it really tough... Good that her estranged brothers are by her side now.