obout his 
and geet feel cheap how could he kiss
hr forcefully and wen she giving resignation
he tear it and forward his hand fr friends
and geet accepted his friendship 
k1k1k1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi read all three part poor geet had a hard up bring and now her friend past away she looking after her daughter but love her to bit and she her life then she meets Mann who the Owen of kc she shocked after meeting he try it on then she get upset and resign but he say sorry ask her to go for dinner
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful part.. Geet felt ashamed with whatever transpire between them n decide to resign but maan reject it and apologies. He also rqst fr frenship n date... Dine in at geet hse.. Precap interesting.. Pls cont soon.
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Update

Maan seeing Geet and when he saw her at his office he could not resist
so he kissed her but now Geet wanted to resign and he tore the letter asking for an apology which he cannot normally do as he is a prince
and now he wants to dine with Geet and she can not refuse as he says its his orders

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
waiting 4 next part! update soon n pls do pm! Thanks!
gurmeetfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

waiting 4 next part! update soon n pls do pm! Thanks!

DArling I am a new bie...cant pm any link..book mark d thread plzzz
gurmeetfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 4
Maanvender knocked the door and found no one, he looked down and found a cute little blue eyed gal just like a barbie doll.He kneeled down and kissed her cheeks.
Geet: Aray aap itni jaldi agaya
Maan:who is she geet?...befor geet could reply tia replied I am tia handa
Maan:pointing at geet maan asked tia and she is your?
Tia :she is my maasi maa,and what is your name?
Maanvender: I am a prince, prince maanvender.
Tia:maaanender
Maan:smiling maanvender
Tia: maan bandar
Geet:hahaaahaaa..maan was lost in her laughter,he came out of his thoughts when tia shook him
Tia:can I call u maan,I like maan uncle
Maan: ok princess,kissing her cheeks he entered...
Geet led him to the living room.
Maan:Geet u live alone?? Where are your parents?
Geet: maan I lost them in an accident when I was small.
Maan was tight lipped.
Sweat broke on his forehead..he remembered his parents, their death
Geet: maan what happened?
Maan: nothing geet I am fine,but what about tias parents?
Tia: tias parents aee near bhagwan jee...
Maan held her tightly and kisses her
Maan: so geet, tm b mjhay maan bulawogi...mainay toh maan kehnay ka haq sirf tia ko diya
Geet: theek hai jab aapko itni ho takleef ho rai hai maan kehnay sai mai apko maanvender hi bhulawungi
Maan: aray suno toh, geet ruko
Maan: tia aap ruko mai abhii ata hoon princess
Saying this maan ran after geet
Maan: geet stop..listen..maan ran after geet into kitchen
He held geets hand..he came behind her, 
Now geets back touching maans chest
Geet: maan chodiya mjhayy,, mai khana laga deti hoon apko bhook lagi hogi
Maan: itni narazgi, mjhay maan kehnay ka sab sai pehla haq tmhara hai..mai toh mazaqq kar raha tha.bhook toh mjhay lagi hai..I am famished..kya banaya hai khanay maii
Geet: apki hi pasand ka hai sab kuch
Maan:raising his brow with a smirk on his face..acha..meri pasand ka?tmhay meri pasand kaisay maloom
Geet:mai apki tarah nai hoon...dost mana hai toh pasan na pasand ka khayal rakhti hoon..wikipedia sai dekhaa ki apko pasta and lassagna pasand hai.
Maan: geet dosti ka naam dai kai is rishtay ki tauheen mat karo...u know what we share is sacred,itz not friendship,something more than that..itz love
Geet: do mulaqat mai pyar nai hota
Maan:kabhi toh ek mulaqat hi kafi hoti hai..agar pyar sach ho..acha leave it..desert mai kya hai?
Geet: but usmay likhaa tha aap meetha nai khatay
Maan: galat likha tha..mjhay dessert chaiyaa.
Geet: aap na zid kartay hai bachon ki tarah..mai bana deti hoon
Maan: bananay ki zaroorat nai hai..saying this he put his lips on her...
Ummm ahhh..geet tried to push her..maan bit her lips..this forced geet to open her mouth and maan invaded her mouth with her tongue..geets struggle lessend and she too lost herself..her hand s were in his hair..maans hands went insode geets top and gave a squueze on her waist..they were kissing, fondling like hell from last half and hour.tias voice brought them to senses...geet pushed maan and he took his hands out
Maan: milgaya na mjhay desert..
Geet blushed scarlet red
Maan: but mjhay khanay kai baad firsay khana hai..wo b bed room mai
Geet: dhat besharam..aap jayaa warna tia yahan ajayegi..mai khana lekay ajawungi
Maan: ek sharat pai...promise that tm mjhayy mera desert dogi aj raat ko..tia kya tmharay room mai soti hai
Geet: nai
Maan: perfect..khana khilakay sulado usay..kyunki aaj raat ko tmhay sonay nai dongaa..
With all the sexual tension they had there dinner.
Maan fed tia her dinner..she bonded with maan and geet was glad to see it.Geet then laid tia on her bed and then rushed to her bed room for a passionate night

Precap..
Ohhh ummm maan harder...
Maan: tell me jaan what u need..should I go slower like this
Geet: maan dont kill me olease do it harder
Maan:shh jana you are going to wake tia
Geet:I dont care f**k me harder, f**k me like u are f**king for the first time
Maan:I do care becoz I dont want to wake her and disturb us..I want to f**k you whole night..I am not f**king for the first time, I have f**ked many back in london 5 years back...that is it now u are my everything..No one has made me feel like this...you are special...saying this he collapsed on her and came inside her.

Note:
Please people give your feed back..for people geet has not fallen for maan yet they are bound by sexual frustation..maan has fell for her simplicity...geet still has some insecurities whicch maan will remove with time...and within few updates yhere love will reach new heights:)

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely hot update maan aarived at his destination to be welcomed by gets neice he came to know geets orphan just like him he teased her she got angry went to pacify her ended up kisssing her passionately they both r attracted to eachother and accepted as they both await a lond passionate night as maan made it perfectly clear he will make love to her whole night not gonna let her sleep she fed tia fast and put her to sleep getting herself ready for a ong love night with maan
taahir004 thumbnail
Sensational Update

I liked that Maan bonded well with Tia and he also made time for her
Maan and Geet spending the night together and it seems he tells Geet that he did previously also have intimate relations which is good on his side as been truthful and not hiding anything