you still love me updated part5 /page 8..hot update

gurmeetfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue...
LOoking at d 6 inch plasma tv dere he was looking as handsome as he looked 2 months back..
Addressing sme media personnels...all dose memories came back..whch I thout I had left behind..same heart ache came back which I felt when he left me..nd believed his good for nothing friend...I broke down nd cried nd cried till I lost ma consciousness...

Part1 on page 2
Part 2 on page 3
Part 3 on page 5
Part 4 ons page 7 (hot and erotic)
Part 5 page 8

NOTE: I have started writng nd I have no idea hw it works...dis one is jst 4 fun...next one vll be better...by then I wld learn little bit jw 2 write...leavu ua comments plzz..
...I wll gain sme confidence...nd any thing u find obscene or u find I am copying any oder writers work...pm me...I will remov ma work..part 1 by tommorow
Edited by gurmeetfanatic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
lovely prologue. Looking forward to this, and expecting you to not middle drop ðŸ¤¡
gurmeetfanatic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ms.nautanki

lovely prologue. Looking forward to this, and expecting you to not middle drop ðŸ¤¡

Wont sweetheart...u r d first person to comment on ma writing..nd I am writing 4 d first tym...thanku...I vll mever forget u:)...do support nd I promise I vll write regularly
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for new start 
waiting for updates 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the story! lovely prologue! update soon! waiting
gurmeetfanatic thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

congrats on the story! lovely prologue! update soon! waiting

so lucky to c comments of u people...vll update by today itself...was thnkng 2 do it tommorow...bt ua comments made me do it...by night I wll update it
heycookie thumbnail
Congos 4 new story
interesting prologue
update next Soon
gurmeetfanatic thumbnail
Originally posted by: CookieMonster.

Congos 4 new story
interesting prologue
update next Soon

Thanku
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
where is chapter one 
gurmeetfanatic thumbnail
PART 1
{Past}

Rushing through d busy streets of chandni chowk...as usual I was late for my office.All thanks to my stupid niece tia..yup tia she is d daughter of my late sister...nd I am geet handa...we were too sisters me nd meera..brought up in an orphanage life was never good to us...bt we learnt to be happy ...we were dere 4 each oder..meera graduated den fell in love with mihir verma...he was a kind hearted rich lad...bt he loved meera...his parents accepted meera..dey married nd after 2years of dere marriage while returning 4m dere vacations dey died in plane crash...leaving behind dis sweet angel tia...she calls me masi maa...nd we both r dere 4 each oder..she has filled ma lyf wid happiness which after meeras death was a burden on me...d loud honking of car brought me out of ma thoughts...and I realized I was in middle of road blocking d traffic...as soon as I realized I was about to move..bt soon a greek god emerged out of his black audi..wid his hazel brown eyes nd m shaped lips he kept me hooked..he was sayng smethng bt I was drooling over hm...he came closer his lips touching ma ears..I was ready 4 a kiss..bt d arrogant jerk he was he shouted r u deaf...dat brought me out of ma dreams...I apologized..bt he dismissed me sayng save it nd move ua fatty ass out of d road u fatso...I was about to retort bt d honking of cars made come out of ma trance...idiot.stupid.moron.jerk...dese were d abuses I hurled upon him...I moved out of his way...waking towards ma destination I looked back at hm nd saw his lips hook Into smile..nd den he blew a fly8ing kiss towards me..idot...I twisted ma lips nd left (bt he was hot ma mind said...bt he was a jerk ma heart said)...next part coming soon