Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
interesting start 
update next chapter soon
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start. I look forward to your next chapter.Edited by SonyaBlade - 8 years ago
Avenging_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intriguing story
Plz continue
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
INTERESTING START AND THE STORY SEEMS GOOD 
RANAJI HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIS NEW WIFE AND MISSES HER WHEN SHE IS NOT AROUND

GAYATRI REFUSED TO SERVE FOOD TO THE CHACHA
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Hi thank you for reading you know this is the only ff i've written where the title has so much appreciation 😆
Thank you .. i think Gayatri is shy in terms of being a newly wed bride as well as queen but you will see that she is far from shy when required.. all revealed soon!

title is very nice .. 
Intriguing .. 
Yeah waiting to see whats she gonna do ðŸ˜‰
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you guys for the warm welcome this has gained, only another one or two chapters but I hope you enjoy it and thank you for all the comments on the last chapter!

Chapter 2

Gayatri had to return to the Raj Mahel that evening for once a week Gayatri would cook for royal family it was something she had requested from Ranaji and he had granted her. Not only did it make Gayatri happy it also became an occasion for the palace. Today all the preparations had been done in advance yet it seemed as if there was a mishap.

As per custom all stood at their respective seats until Ranaji took a seat at the head of the table. Gayatri served Rana first after which maids and servants served the rest of the family members only kuar chacha sa was missing a plate.

Hamri thaali kaha hai .. (Where's my plate?!!!! ) he shouted to one of the servants yet the response was rather shocking for all at the table.

The man hesitantly answered.

"Ji Rani sa ka hukum hai ke aap ko khana nahin parosa jayeyga." ("According to the queens instructions we are not to serve you food. ")

Ranaji who was sat at the head of the table gave the matter instant attention hearing his uncles tormented voice, wondering if what he had heard was actually what was being said  when it seemed to be his eyes seemed to turn a very dark shade silent he may have been but his eyes asked for answers from Gayatri who dropped her eyes as soon as she felt his glare. 

His tone of voice was not to be taken lightly "Gayatri chacha sa ko khana parousyey.."  ---(Gayatri serve uncle)

His eyes remained on her still, intent and serious as he instructed her to do the job herself within him a husband and lover hoped that she would oblige for him for a king would be expected to react in quite a different manner if she was to refuse.

"Nahin.." (No)  she spoke whilst avoiding his gaze her behavior was bizarre and uncalled for and worse was her ignorance. She walked away just like that leaving everyone speechless. The family, servants, everyone and Ranaji was from happy  about it especially when a man like his uncle now had an excuse to dramatize the situation even more. What was bad was getting worse.

With one look from Rana  excused  all from the table.

Kuwar chachas  eyes were filled with bitterness and resentment .

"Maharani hamara  aapman kar ke gayi hai maharaj bina vaje ..ab aap ko hein hame insaaf dilana hoga varna""

(The queen has insulted me your highness for no good reason  you are going to have to put this right or ..----)

Before his uncle could finish his words with a threat Rana stopped him part way.  

"Gayatri khud aap se maafi mangenge" .. (Gayatri will apologize to you in person)

He was the voice of reason and rightly a king but as expected his uncle would take up any opportunity to create a situation.

"Maaf kijyey Ranaji par yaha upastit sab ne dekha ke  aapka phela hukum aap ki patni par nakaaminyab gayay ...Aap kaise kheh sakte hai ke woh aap ki is aagyay ka palan karengi."

(I'm sorry your highness but we all saw how you were  put  to shame on your first  order what's there to say she wont do that again.)

He had far from overstepped his mark when he spoke about his wife that way  and the look Rana's eyes the roar in his voice was  shaking.

" Kuwar sa! Yey mat bhulyey ke aap Amerkot ke Maharaj se baat kar rahe hai !"  

There was just silence for a moment as authority was established, his words to follow were of a quieter tone but stern. He had no idea what was going on but it seemed as if his family had forgotten that they  were apart of a monarchy and he was the King.

Amerkot ke asul sab par laagu hote hai aap par bhi aur maharani Gaytri par bhi  faisla hone par aap ko itaala kiya jayeyga.." ("may I remind you that Amerkot'a rules are the same for everyone for you as well as the queen, I will announce my decision when I am ready.  ")

He walked away closing any room for further debate.

Rana ji had come storming into their bedroom and Gayatri hadn't expected anything less.

"Bahar kya hua woh aap hame samjane ka kasht karenge!???!!!"

A little startled, she had never angered  him this way before and  so that tone of voice and fury in his eyes did shake her adamancy a little but she was still her fathers daughter and like her father stood up for herself, her beliefs.

Gayatri was wary of her husbands anger but also aware that she was in the right and so even though she was unable to look into his eyes her voice was full of conviction and hope that he would understand.

"Chacha sa .."

"Woh.. jab ham babuj ji ke yaha se laut rahe they toh hamne dekha ke Amerkot ka ek vaasi bhook ki vaja se chal basa. Chachaji ki tey kiyey lagan ki vaje se .. toh hame ghussa aayay..aur ..." (I was on my way back home when I came across a man who had died due to starvation due to chachajis enforced tax on food and I was so angry I .. )

she had no more words to explain her feelings and apart of her wasn't proud about how abruptly she  had behaved but it was all in the moment.

"Aap hamare paas kyun nahin aayi..?!! ' ("Why did you not approach me!!??" )

She had no answer she didn't have  a reason she just wanted to direct her anger that was all. She could hear disappointment in his tone and that was worse than being shouted at.

Is baat ka saboot hai aap ke paas

"Aap Amerkot ki maharani hai Gayatri aur aap ne jo kiya hai woh aap ko shauba nahin deta.!!!"  ("You're the queen of Amerkot Gayatri do you think behaving this way sets a good example for others??!!")

He had shouted at her throughout their conversation and when he was done with that he couldn't help but melt when she looked up at him with those eyes of hers. Innocent, truthful, sorry. She was being herself, true to herself he go that but she was no longer just Gayatri she was maharani Gayatri of Amerkot and what Rana feared the most was her innocence getting the better of her. It was easy to make an enemy when you are royalty and his uncle was a potential threat. He had no idea how he could convey this too his wife.

His tone of voice had softened post a little silence, his love for her always shun through even now when he should have been livid he didn't want to be.

He stepped closer as to get her undivided attention and to make sure she listened to every word of his he raised her chin with his fingertips so her eyes would look into his as he spoke.

"Aap .. kuwar chacha ji se maafi mangenge" (You're going to apologize to uncle.)

Gayatri being Gayatri was going to raise question.

"Magar ranasahib.." (But your highness)

He wasn't having any of it or so his eyes told her, there was sense of warning in them, a line not to be crossed.

"Koi bhi bahana chalega Gayatri lekin aap maafi manenge..varna majburoon hame aap ko zasa de ne hogi hah agar joh aap ke rahin hai satch nilka toh ham khud kuwar chacha ko Amerkot se bhaar nikalenge lekin is vakt aap ko woh karna hoga joh ham keh rahe hai."

("You can use whatever excuse you like but you will apologize or I will be forced to punish you.  At this moment in time you will do as I have asked of you and if it turns out that uncle is guilty then I will have him banished from Amerkot but for now Gayatri you will do as you are told."

Gayatri was aware of the fact that she hadn't behaved in the best possible way and yes she was wrong to have made a scene, been rude to someone who was an elder to her but he deserved it.

Putting her feelings aside she approached chacha sa's room and paused for a moment.

A few hours into the night..

Rana Indravarden took action to put an end to the drama that very evening. He asked for his council to provide  him with all tax related information, and when all books were correct he went the extra mile  and summoned the family Gayatri had spoken of. Nothing, either everything was cleverly covered up by Kuwar chacha sa or Gayatri had misinterpreted. His heart didn't want to believe the latter but he couldn't change the facts he was presented with either.

He took another exhausted look at the books again, the paper work was impeccable throwing to a side the file to hand nothing showed fowl play but when one of his men asked for permission to enter the room Rana hoped it would be something to help gayatri's case.

The man stopped behind Ranas chair to quietly share his intel.  "Maharani ne mana kar di hai hukhum". ("The queen has refused to apologize to kuwar sa your highness". )

Sighing,  Ranaji takes a seat back in his chair to contemplate on the situation.

Next chapter:

Gayatri stood before Rana in the presence of Kuwar sa and other members of the royal family as he announced his punishment for her.

"Saza ke taur par aap ek hafta servant quarters mein bitayengi" (As consequence of your actions you are to spend a week in the servant quarters of the palace.  )

It was a punishment no one had expected or ever heard of but it set an example to one and all.

Edited by jagrutid - 7 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Comment for ch1.

Awesome n amazing start.
Loved it a lot.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Comment for ch2.

Gosh.
Ranaji ne yeh kya kardia?
He is asking Gayu to ask maafi from Kuwarsa?
Oh God.
Precap is really scary.
Ranaji punished Gayu to stay in the servants quarter as her punishment?
How will Gayu deal with this?
Continue soonish.
Endgame thumbnail
amazing update gayatri was angry on chachaji because of his tax one man died thats why she behaved that way but in her anger she also forgot she is a queen chachaji is very clever he didnt leave any evidence of his deed n there gayatri refused to say sorry oh no ranaji will punish her lovely part thnx 4 update
Homeslice thumbnail
Just found your SS. Very well written, please do update regularly. 
Nisha