Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Putti...cant imagine u being mischevious and getting thrown out of class...

I didn't like my PU days...it was like being thrown into a sea after staying for 15yrs in small pond...120 girls in a huge class room...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...horrible it was...

Ayyo ...my kutti is being too playful and mischevious ...not sleeping, they both are watching Raghuvaran Btech...my son loves this film...

I just oiled and massaged her hair...with lot of running and loud laughter from her...and made ghee and she ate the residue that is left in the pan without giving it to her brother...πŸ˜† they both r fighting now...πŸ€ͺ

You have to Shilpa and still I am... My senior manager sitting in cabin says he can hear my voice and laugh from our bay..πŸ˜†

My team all the time Shhh me..

Oh cutie she troubles bro πŸ˜‰

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Nisha I am pissed off
That is outrageous...
$2000..
😑

That on the LOW side putti
Between air fare, hotel and car rental and food and parking fee
A COLLEGE VISIT can easily go over $2000 grand

The best part is it doesnt guarantee SHIT

Going there, taking a tour,  listening to their spiel, taking selfies in the class rooms, doesnt guarantee admission

You could be the bestest student but, too bad they dont give a f---😑
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am raising my hand Nisha...its not enough getting married, then having kids...it is the time when u r trying to get them admitted to school, so much running around and they give applications for just 2 days...education has become pure business, after school then college, another major headache...to top it all, u r trying to get them trained for IIT and JEE from 8th std...seriously it increases the stress levels to the limit...for both parents and children
One of our family friends just paid close 1.2 lakhs for their 2yr old son ...for admission into a playhome...

I really wish that my kids dont go into professional courses ...no Engg, no MBBS...the amount for medical seats under management quota...for tier 1(top 10) colleges is 1.3 crores...this is not the fees...its just the donation...they call it...starts from 60-70 lakhs.

And new school is opened in neighbourhood...they come and do door to door advertisement...
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Advertising is the latest trend that has become a part of "the things educational institutions do for the students "
Cashing on a students indecisiveness and nervous phase of further education has become an "everyday event" too

Gone are those days when grades would get you a seat and you would find a college based on which is available in your grade range and subjects you want to opt
Now it's which college can you AFFORD and which course can you PAY for or get PAID from when you start earning..??
 Do we now decide a college based on how amazing the campus looks and how is the crowd? A course based on weather it can rwturn your investment within half the time period of the years you spend earning the degree?
Well yes 
And hence the mela for education... I'm not kidding...haven't you attended an education fair with all the educational institutions advertising and grabbing your INVESTMENT??
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am wondering what would be Chachu and family reaction to this news?
They never dreamt that Dude is going to marry and produce heir for Bhallas...
All they thought he is going settle down Paris... Remember Prime Minister of Paris or France?
Expressions worth seeing...
πŸ˜‰

Ha ha even I was thinking same πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Nisha---the college system in the US is a topic that makes me so angry.  My nephew is 13-his parents have been taking him to colleges in the US for the past couple of years to visit the campus and to "see if he likes it."  I thought this was bad but apparently there are parents who buy apartments in these cities so their kids can stay there rather than in the dorms.  I was so shocked...then I thought may be only the firangi parents did that but no apparently it is becoming very common with Indian parents also...πŸ€”  When will the madness stop!!!!

The best part Kala is NOT ONE of the FIFTEEN candidates for the 2016  Presidential race gives a f**kπŸ‘πŸ‘
An average Bachelors in a State/Public/Govt  college costs $48,000 thats 30 LAKHS
NOBODY Not ONE politician gives a f---πŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail

You have to Shilpa and still I am... My senior manager sitting in cabin says he can hear my voice and laugh from our bay..πŸ˜†

My team all the time Shhh me..

Oh cutie she troubles bro πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Putti...I always imagine you to be a levelheaded, calm person...now u r putting the total opp. image

Not always she does this...today she is suddenly become to playful and troublesome...she just now showed me dance step they are doing for Janmashtami...yashoda whipping cream...she showed it in different forms...it was so cute and she is troubling me to no end...put some water on meπŸ˜†

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
.    This is my daughters pic... Just after half an hour of her delivery !! 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
OH MY SWEEY GOD
Sonal WHAT A CUTIE
THOSE CHEEKS
II would eat them up
shidin0117 thumbnail
baby madness it is...so cute, cherub...sonal...helps us to forget the real life irritations...such tender skin they will that the whiskers of their dad leaves marks on them...my sons cheeks were always covered with pink dotsπŸ˜ƒ