SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 106

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh what a nice topic I have manged to catch u guys on! College admissions here is US is a joke! From my high school a bunch of kids went to Ivies...Harvard, Cornell, Yale, Princeton, UPenn...YET when u look closely...every single 1 has @ least 1 parent or grandparent that is an alumnus of these schools! & has donated in the thousands 2 these schools alredy! I applied & got in to a couple of Ivies as well but chose instead to go to a state school that is 25 times cheaper & way closer to home so I can save on both tuition & room & board. My parents always say that it won't be the name printed on your degree that gets you somewhere in life so why bother paying half a million $ for a piece of paper?
Originally posted by shidin0117

I am very fun loving Shilpa... Will be laughing all the time..
Originally posted by Yhmfanhere

Finally done 😳😳
My own curly headed RnB 😳

Nisha this Yhmfanhere son.. The dude in making...
If you missed this pic...She is one more Sonal..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Wonderful updates that I got to catch up on back to back! Absolutely adorable the way that parenting symphonies has been progresing! The updates just have a warm fuzzy homely feeling asociated with them. & I just luv that! 
My dude's reaction on the news! Luv luv luv luv luv! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by putti77

Hey Garima 😊

Hi & bye!
Actually hav to go out with friends to celebrate! The occasion? All of us finished giving our MCATs. πŸ˜›
We just need a reason to gorge on food! πŸ˜†
Garima...hi...go and enjoy...
Sonal...handsome ur lil dude is...actually my childhood pic has the same kind of hairs...and it is black and white...suddenly it was like looking at myself...but ur dude is chhhooo sweeettt...
Shilpa n Garima
Good night and day...
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha this Yhmfanhere son.. The dude in making...
If you missed this pic...She is one more Sonal..
Sooo cute 😳
Hey jyo...me still around...slept too much in the afternoon and now I cant sleepπŸ˜ƒ
Hey shilpa how are your Kuttis