SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
Both II and Vandu have this natural naivety in them no? As if it is an easy task for the world to take them for a ride. Something like people when they were not so sophisticated, when they were happy with very simple things in  the days gone by. Sam and R&B on the other have a conscious niceness about them despite the money and sophistication. Beautiful contrast.   
Originally posted by EnVee

Both II and Vandu have this natural naivety in them no? As if it is an easy task for the world to take them for a ride. Something like people when they were not so sophisticated, when they were happy with very simple things in  the days gone by. Sam and R&B on the other have a conscious niceness about them despite the money and sophistication. Beautiful contrast.   
Absolutely...
Thank god ...they are in safe hands
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

I think I'd want to be one of the first benchers😆..can't see ...can't hear too well ðŸ˜³

I'd love to be a front bencher

Absolutely...
Thank god ...they are in safe hands

Oh yes! Thank god they are in safe hands.
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

I'd love to be a front bencher

Geezz you all are good students
Who wants to be a back bencher should contact me😆
Me want to be front bencher...since I was tall and also used to study as a student (school) they used to make sit back😆
Originally posted by shidin0117

Me want to be front bencher...since I was tall and also used to study as a student (school) they used to make sit back😆
Same pinch😊

Same pinch😊
Oh no, no one wants to be a back bencher
You know na front benchers get bullied a lot ðŸ˜†

Same pinch😊

I was always a last bencher not bcoz of height...I had chosen to be last bencher.. Till in engineering I had been thrown out of classes many times for being mischievous..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago