Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gauriangel

I loved it Shenz. .

U are just increasing my appetite for ur updates. ..

The initial Manan part...so casual normal talk, ...jeez I felt I was walking along with them...and hearing their convo ..normalcy is underrated u know...loved their banter..teasing...

Thanks for giving Manik's  POV ..so he is not looking for something serious..coz she is off limits..He thinks the attraction and the pull he can handle...He can now...but I doubt with Leo in picture now he can control his emotions...

Oh my Eric...He is the Hulk ha..ready to pounce on anything and everything that comes in way of his Little one..

And isn't he the cutest brother and best friend..acting cupid..With both manik and Nandini unaware of it...

Thank You!
That means I just need to make sure your appetite for the update dies out. But how, though.

I am glad you could picturize and live the moment. Serves the purpose of writing and re-writing ;P

Well, his point of view did make me work really hard, I was working on it after such a long that I somehow felt disconnected to his character, damn the disadvantages of writing in Point of Views.

I had to put up his view to clear Eric's mess. About his emotions and him handling it, well let's see how it goes. About Leo, I don't really think it's right for me to comment whether he can bring in the jealousy streak in him or not.

Well, Eric has a lot more shades to his character to be explored than probably Manik does. I mean, Eric surely has the potential. ;P
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Diksha8011

The first part of the story showed casual and normal conversation between the two...

Some times he is irritating her, or annoying or even flirting out with her...
But he do care for her..
Their conversation was very casual but it flowed like a poetry and I was lost init..

I felt Manik concern over her and the complications he will have for the casual fling..
I always like your write ups as they are very true to reality and floes like a poetry..
Looking forward to read more

Thanks that's a huge compliment to know that the words had a flow of poetry according to you.

Well, about Manik and his concern, I think any guy in his place would be concerned. He isn't dealing with any random chick, he is dealing with his best friends' sister. So yeah.. 

You find it realistic, I find it illogical and unrealistic, an absolute randomness.

I hope you do read more and I am able to live upto your expectations. Seriously, you all have high expectations.
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the organic behavior with which they behave with one another is so beautiful. the initial scene with the old man was just worth it...it was heart felt.

also I understand manik's confusion...so very well explained and put. I guess after long it was completely his POV straight so it had a greater impact

also Leo and Nandu...awww I wanna know Eric's talk at home now only...poor poor girl...she has rp deal with so much...Lol...excited for this nd the new drabbles as well!
farcry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting update...loved it...
kneha25 thumbnail
found out your story yesterday...and couldnt stop reading until i was at the last part...i wonder how did i miss such an awesome story...
u really have great writing skills yaar...i love eric more than manik here..i wish even i had an elder brother who is so protective...but never mind i hve younger who is very young...
anyways i really really loved the concept and the story...do continue soon
19dishayadav thumbnail
Hey! Thanks for the PM :)

This chapter was, again, worth the wait :)
Aadee04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aye aye
This was too good to read .
The way you write
Wow ! 👏

I loved it !

Manik and his kitten
Hahaha
"Since the situation landed me with another opportunity to accompany the package of cuteness and drop her back home, I was rather looking forward for it. "

Awww
These lines .

Manik's POV was very well written .

Nandini's simple philosophy and great understanding of life . :)

Looking forward for further parts.
Thank you for the message.
-God bless
asmi.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I know I do praise you A LOT, but not more than that is worth. Because trust me, I can go on aand on and on praising this story and you!! When it comes to writing it down, I still control myself :p
Well firstly, after writing and sending this comment, I am definitely rushing to the other stories of yours! I really can't wait for them to begin!!

Coming to this update! What an amazing piece!! Manik's point of view is always a treat to read ! I can't believe Eric seriously planned all of that, is he really trying to hook them up or what? 
Manik doesn't want to mess up his friendships for a casual going, oh such a 'good' boy he is :p

I totally loved that little moment with the old man, haha, looks the entire universe wants them to try at each other!!
Oh man, how can Manik let go of an opprtunity where Nandini is himself 'inviting' him ;)

And the next day, well just like manik and Eric, I have true same question for you, what did just happen there?
Cz I know for them, only Nandini has the answer and for us, only you have the answer, so I thought it's better to ask you!

Hopefully, the next update would answer that!!
Thanks for another extra-ordinary update!!
Thanks for the pm!
Loads of love to youu!
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you too ! :*

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
have I told how much I love the way you write.the way you narrate.I guess I have but couldn't help say it again
khevnashukla thumbnail
I am really sorry for late reply...actually was busy with some wedding stuff...
anyways atlast you updated...
i really missed your story..
u knw i was thinking tht as kyy is ending u r also quitting this story...

talking abt this chapter...!!!
its was gud but a little boring
coz nandu has told her bro the she kind of like manik but manik has no feeling for her as such still like a normal hey-hello friends...
may be i m thinking in fast forward but still i feel manik is not jealous by other boys around nandu like when leo thing happen he was angry not jealous or protective...
if u cn take a small leap like for a month or so n make nandu school diva as her bro n manik are clg hunks n then jealous it would be so much fun...
and last but nt the least 'eric' he is a ideal bro he is like ''DUDE TRY TO TOUCH MY SIS AND I WILL BREAK UR BONES'' i loved it coz i cn totally relate to tht coz even my brothers are same😆😆

will be waiting for the next chapter plz dnt make us wait much plzzz