Users

Frequent Posters

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mahatma123

why would a boy target a girl as well 😡
yeah kudos for destroying life of innocent guy, bravo 👏

Because guys are assholes and its part of their nature. I have never heard the word adam teaser but the word eve teaser is rampant. 
Resident_Evil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

according to wht i got frm the news,case is still open n police trying to investigate abt who is actually lying...sona's statement was almost right except for apology.kal ladka hi galat nikla to wapas mangegi mafi ladki se.thoda wait karleti na?

I have seen that the ladies over here support the criminal dudes kuch zaroorat say hi ziada. Maybe its the "bad boy" syndrom. 😛
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Yeah i still don't buy that. Especially not about girls from South Asia. A girl would have a death wish if she targets a man in our society. Was the motive of Jasleen targeting that man ever revealed? 

I have no idea about this case...but I was just replying to bolded...Its not as black and white as u think...a woman can be as evil as a man...u don't want to believe it...that is fine but for me I would not take it as a gospel truth just because a woman says it...I would listen to both sides and then decide...Our Indian laws are biased towards women in general...and too many educated women are taking advantage of that...the ones for whom these laws are actually made...probably don't even know about them...and this is the truth.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Because guys are assholes and its part of their nature. I have never heard the word adam teaser but the word eve teaser is rampant. 

Hitler had same sentiments for jews 😆
Resident_Evil thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I have no idea about this case...but I was just replying to bolded...Its not as black and white as u think...a woman can be as evil as a man...u don't want to believe it...that is fine but for me I would not take it as a gospel truth just because a woman says it...I would listen to both sides and then decide...Our Indian laws are biased towards women in general...and too many educated women are taking advantage of that...the ones for whom these laws are actually made...probably don't even know about them...and this is the truth.

😆 LOL. I said the same thing in my class and the liberal "woman studies" gori pounced on me like hungry she-wolves. Especially this indian chick who told me that my point of view doesn't matter because i am a guy.  
Resident_Evil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahatma123

Hitler had same sentiments for jews 😆

Whaaa?? That doesn't make any sense. Hitler wanted a pure race to rule the world. Trust that he was coming for the subcontinent's ass after he was done with Europe. 
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is a Rohtak sister case
similar incident
Morakshi ne to maanfi maang li
Ornob kab maangega
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shy_