Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chapsi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely post... Good to relive these moments/promos..
chapsi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
btw, do you guys remember the promo where IshRa are asked to talk about each other i.e. say 5 good things about each other after their engagement? Raman says a few good things, but Ishita would be blank!!! It was again a cute promo. Anyone has a link for this?
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chapsi23

btw, do you guys remember the promo where IshRa are asked to talk about each other i.e. say 5 good things about each other after their engagement? Raman says a few good things, but Ishita would be blank!!! It was again a cute promo. Anyone has a link for this?

I don't remember any such promo. Will try to find out and post 😳
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nidoo...a big thank you to you for putting this together..I am one of those people who started watching this show very late..so I haven't seen any of these promos except may be for the elevator one...the 3rd and 4th video on page 1 ...my my ..I think I will never come out of IshRa land..and recently I have started rewatching the old epis.and have reached that Valentine party epi soon after their wedding..trust me it is so refreshing to watch the old epis...old YHM was really a million times better that what is being shown right now..am falling in love with this show all over again..
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SA1234

Hi Nidoo...a big thank you to you for putting this together..I am one of those people who started watching this show very late..so I haven't seen any of these promos except may be for the elevator one...the 3rd and 4th video on page 1 ...my my ..I think I will never come out of IshRa land..and recently I have started rewatching the old epis.and have reached that Valentine party epi soon after their wedding..trust me it is so refreshing to watch the old epis...old YHM was really a million times better that what is being shown right now..am falling in love with this show all over again..

You're welcome Anju πŸ€—

Even I started watching YHM very late, but I have now seen it all from the beginning 😳 😳 The story, ensemble, acting, direction and of course, the 3 leads - It was just perfect when it began πŸ˜ƒ 😳 And we get to see subtle glimpses of the way it was handled every now & then, like in yesterday's episode 😳

I keep watching the old episodes almost one everyday πŸ˜† It is addictive 😳
fugitives123 thumbnail
NidooπŸ€— tfs
I love the promos. My most fav one is the one where she asks him for a lift and he says he is going the other way but waits till she gets an auto..so so cute!!😳
fugitives123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

You're welcome Anju πŸ€—

Even I started watching YHM very late, but I have now seen it all from the beginning 😳 😳 The story, ensemble, acting, direction and of course, the 3 leads - It was just perfect when it began πŸ˜ƒ 😳 And we get to see subtle glimpses of the way it was handled every now & then, like in yesterday's episode 😳

I keep watching the old episodes almost one everyday πŸ˜† It is addictive 😳

I started watching the old episodes too..I guess I started when the leap rumour was floating around...I'm on episode 153 now... Its so wonderful to see how their relationship has grown over these 1.5 yrs! I never get bored of them...and yes it is soo addictive!! my happy zone😊
Edited by fugitives123 - 8 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fugitives123

I started watching the old episodes too..I guess I started when the leap rumour was floating around...I'm on episode 153 now... Its so wonderful to see how their relationship has grown over these 1.5 yrs! I never get bored of them...and yes it is soo addictive!! my happy zone😊

I knew about YHM from day one, but it didn't capture my fancy back then πŸ˜› Don't ask me why πŸ˜†

And then I came to the show very late, probably during Holi romance, and went on a YHM binging spree 😳 πŸ˜† Saw it all from the beginning, then came to the forum and read all the wonderful discussions and stories here 😳

But since then, its been a habit to watch old episodes 😳 πŸ˜†