Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I make it a point to watch two of Mohabbatein's promos most frequently!

The first being the launch promo! It was the beginning of my journey with YHM! Believe it or not... I've literally memorised all the dialogues... and just a day before I was mulling over how beautiful and intricate that one was

It narrated a story... a story... class apart!

Ishu's care clearly palpable... Roo's innocence ... Raman Puttar's indifference... the trio stole my heart away & I knew I couldn't give this one a miss!

They looked like a happy family wherein Ishu was the disciplinarian, Raman (who seemed a little vary) yet pampered his girl.. (When he says "actually Ruhi ne zid ki")

Then ..

They come out of the lift and that "image" of a supposed "happy family" happens to crumble as Roo says "Goodnight Ishita Aunty" when you see their indifference ... you tend to believe IshRa had a thing in the past! It intrigues you and captures your mind! Sheer bliss!

I can go on alas I'll come back to share my feels on the 2nd promo I watch so often!

Till then... gush on!
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Not drawing comparisons but YHM promos' especially our initial ones were just perfect! I can never get over them! 😳
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nidhi,
Beautiful promos. 

It says the story of IshRa beautifully and I was so missing YHM why it was not coming on Sunday those were the days when the CV had their brains functioning properly. I so miss my old CV who wrote those scripts😭😭

Now a days if I can watch a episode without thinking about how crappy they are making YHM now then it is a good episode for me.😭

I wish my old YHM comes back to life we do get to see that in one or two episodes here and there but I want it for all seven days.
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

I make it a point to watch two of Mohabbatein's promos most frequently!

The first being the launch promo! It was the beginning of my journey with YHM! Believe it or not... I've literally memorised all the dialogues... and just a day before I was mulling over how beautiful and intricate that one was

It narrated a story... a story... class apart!

Ishu's care clearly palpable... Roo's innocence ... Raman Puttar's indifference... the trio stole my heart away & I knew I couldn't give this one a miss!

They looked like a happy family wherein Ishu was the disciplinarian, Raman (who seemed a little vary) yet pampered his girl.. (When he says "actually Ruhi ne zid ki")

Then ..

They come out of the lift and that "image" of a supposed "happy family" happens to crumble as Roo says "Goodnight Ishita Aunty" when you see their indifference ... you tend to believe IshRa had a thing in the past! It intrigues you and captures your mind! Sheer bliss!

I can go on alas I'll come back to share my feels on the 2nd promo I watch so often!

Till then... gush on!

It was the ice-cream one, right? I remember watching it and dismissing the show πŸ˜† How wrong was I! πŸ˜†
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasundar

Hi Nidhi,

Beautiful promos. 

It says the story of IshRa beautifully and I was so missing YHM why it was not coming on Sunday those were the days when the CV had their brains functioning properly. I so miss my old CV who wrote those scripts😭😭

Now a days if I can watch a episode without thinking about how crappy they are making YHM now then it is a good episode for me.😭

I wish my old YHM comes back to life we do get to see that in one or two episodes here and there but I want it for all seven days.

Same pinch, Maya! πŸ˜”

But I've now learnt to disconnect from the existing story, focus only on the good & enjoyable and re-watch old episodes πŸ˜› Feels better that way πŸ˜ƒ

I think the soul of the show has been drastically modified to cater to the look and feel of their numbers, and hence don't really expect the old YHM to come back now πŸ˜­ In fact I find it nice that at least some episodes have that old essence even today 😳 Just relish that 😊
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey nidoo,
I love all the promos,but lift one and ehsaas one's are
My favorites..
I got nostalgic afta watching all these promos
Thanks once again πŸ˜ƒ
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Nidoo to bring old memory of YHM alive again. I have one request for you please add the beginning one that they met in the mall and Raman lost Ruhi and she met with Ishu there.
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Thank you Nidoo to bring old memory of YHM alive again. I have one request for you please add the beginning one that they met in the mall and Raman lost Ruhi and she met with Ishu there.

Will find and add as many as I can 😳
Ppramod thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A BIG BIG thank you to remind us how far we and ishra come across. all of these things are golden days of YHM,  feeling nostalgic ... My all time  fav promo is EHSAASH 1. this is the first time they realized something . Those cute nok jhok and cutie Ruhi. Now grown up Ruhi does not connect with me compare to used to she. Both #Divan are ever green couple and they are more prety now 
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs my favorite is yhm's first promo ever- khamoshiyaan gungunane lagin😳