Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

albmum14 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rulama

Hi... Don't be... Avni is a self centered woman... Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent... A real parent is someone who puts their child above their selfish needs and wants...😛

I agree with you, but things are never what they seem on the outside. We have yet to see what happened after Avni's depression was cured. Post natal depression is a disease that is difficult to treat and it carries a lot of stigma. Sometimes women themselves, are very scared to admit to it as they are afraid children will be taken from them while they are having treatment, or simply because everyone will feel less of them as a mother. 
If Harshad is trying to mend his ways, we have to see what will Avni do to repair that relationship with her daughter. 

Also, I believe that she is not the only to blame for their state today. Apart from Dadi, they all contributed to the breakdown of relationships between themselves.

At this stage, we have yet to discover what was said between mother and daughter when Khushi pushed her mother away.
alwaysarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the well deserved award🥳👏
Sorry for the very late reply. I did read the chapter 2 days ago but I was at loss for words to describe what i felt. This chappy had the right amount of all emotions.
Yes Arnav is concerned about his wife and wants to shield her from any kind of hurt. But he should also know that she is a strong woman. Though she is not close to her family, no woman would want them to be treated badly even if it is by her husband, for her. So it is good that Arnav let her handle her family.
The few moments they spent alone before yet another torturous day began was great. Though I feel Khushi shouldn't have stayed this long in this house seeing the emotional turmoil that she is going thru, it certainly has brought them closer. 
It was great that Arnav bonds so well with the kids. Hope they soon have one of their own. Or maybe they can adopt once they resolve their issues. It might not be their own blood but who said blood is thicker than water? Her Ma stood by her when her own mom didn't.
The way Khushi yearns for her mom's attention and missing her Ma when she doesn't get it was classic. But maybe just maybe had she let her mom shower her love when she tried to, at least a little, she wouldn't be this forgotten. I hate her mom for making her own child feel like this. 
"Misfits" group chat was awesome. Khushi at least has loyal friends who love her to bits. Also she has a husband who will go to lengths to make her happy. He might have not shown her his love for the past few yrs but I am sure he is going to make her feel cherished in future.
I loved how Arnav got concerned when he saw Khushi not putting Mehandi in her hands. And Dadi drawing the Mehandi in her hands is way more special than getting it done by some one unknown.
With the way the both admired the Mehandi, things are for sure moving in the right path😭
Eagerly waiting to see how they will cross the distance now that they have started mending the broken bridges😊
alwaysarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This teaser sure intrigues me. A woman who did not care for her daughter all these years, who royally ignored her daughter for no fault of hers, y is she suddenly overwhelmed seeing her daughter? Is there any ulterior motive behind this? I can't help but wonder...
At least now if she realizes how much she has distanced herself from her daughter, she can try to mend some bridges coz this Khushi will forgive her just coz she is her mom.
Waiting to read the next chapter.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: canapoem

Avni's parenting reminded me of this scene from Mahabharath, where Lord Krishna and Dronacharya talk. 

Krishna asks Acharya Drona as to why he did not guide his son Ashwathama on the right path and could not teach him the difference between Dharma and Adharma.

Dronacharya says that he had faced a lot of hardships in his life and wanted a comfortable life for his son. He says he loves his son too much and always wants him to be happy, successful and powerful.

Lord Krishna says that what Dronacharya has towards his son is not "Prem but Moha".

If he had just loved his son, then he would have made sure that his son walked on the path of Dharma irrespective of whether there were hardships or not. But what he has towards his son is just "Moha" and so could not differentiate between right and wrong.

Sorry I am not able to find the right english translation for the Sanskrit word "Moha".

Good parenting is not just providing food, shelter, basic necessities and love to ones children, the other main responsibility is also to guide the kids to differentiate between right and wrong and do the right thing irrespective of how tough the path is.

Did Avni do that? Agreed she loves Payal a lot, but is it love? Does loving someone not mean helping them to the right things too? Should a parent's love not guide the kids to walk the righteous path in life??

Drona's Moham Braviti lead to Moham Yaati...(Thoughts that are error make you fall into erroneous ways...)

A good parent always "hear" the things their children do not say... Has Avni and Harshad heard it???   So thats sums up how Payal and Khushi were brought up by them...
rulama thumbnail

Originally posted by: albmum14

I agree with you, but things are never what they seem on the outside. We have yet to see what happened after Avni's depression was cured. Post natal depression is a disease that is difficult to treat and it carries a lot of stigma. Sometimes women themselves, are very scared to admit to it as they are afraid children will be taken from them while they are having treatment, or simply because everyone will feel less of them as a mother. 
If Harshad is trying to mend his ways, we have to see what will Avni do to repair that relationship with her daughter. 

Also, I believe that she is not the only to blame for their state today. Apart from Dadi, they all contributed to the breakdown of relationships between themselves.

At this stage, we have yet to discover what was said between mother and daughter when Khushi pushed her mother away.

I would agree with you if Avni had treated both Payal and Khushi the same way due to postpartum depression... But taking out her frustration on one child and holding that newborn responsible for her state is unacceptable... The way we deal with our children becomes their actions... the way we talk with them becomes their inner voice... Has Avni and Harshad set an example for them to emulate? The children are great imitators...
rulama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

We love you too dammit! Happy to have our regular Tuesday dose of Revealed back   🤗

Avni ... I don't want to, but I still feel just a tiny bit sorry for her here. That emotion which seemed to be  looking for a way out, suppressed once again. And what can be more hurtful than to see your own child's affections be reserved for another. But then Sofia Raizada is one amazing woman ...

Avni doesn't like being treated the way she had treated Khushi...!! Ignoring a parent by the child is harsher than the parent ignoring the child all along???? 
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
and a wonderful teaser..
Looking forward.. 
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing stunning update chapter 24th...
Loved the way Arnav n khushi  spoke n Arnav  apologies to khushi  n the matter got solved without any tension..

Riya n pratik  bonds with khushi was too good..

Khushi fought with herself  n attend the pooja for her dadi.. 

Lived it when Arnav  came n joined her despite for his belief...

The gesture with whivh assure his dadi that khushi is ok..
Loved the way Arnav  n dadi prayed for Khushi's  happiness..

The kids bond well with Arnav  also .

Arshi stole moments in draught time was so passionate. .

Kabir  khushi  friendship too good..
Arnav standing towards them nice .

I hope khushi get pregnant  in their Italy trip...

Once again khushi's  mother disappointed  khushi I felt so angry on her..

Hope she learn her lesson soon when payal show her real color to her..

Oh my my what a group chat between 4 buddies. Loved every word of it...

Ramu Kaka too good...

Dadi tussi great ho best dadi in the world..

This is the best mehndi than applied by those parlour girls..

Eagerly looking forward 

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure it's going to be a rocking update 
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It feels so good to be back to this story after my so called summer hiatus and if there was one story that I really want to badly get back to, then it would definitely be this one.

Looks like every chapter is still causing that same edge of the seat moments with the regular twists and turns as bonuses. Not for nothing you are the writer of the month and no matter how many thank you notes you might have said so far, it is simple pleasure to always tell you that the honor is always you readers.

Coming to the teaser, it is such a human nature that the happiest moments of our lives always end up bringing the happiest memories from the safest part of the brain.

The surprise party may be long overdue but I will hold my judgement until I realize the true intentions behind it.   

Avni might have frozen in place but it is usual cycle of life that that you "reap what you sow". Let us see how much she melts and mends her ways once she comes out of that frozen state. This may be a perfect setting to get us her POV in all this.

Tuesday it is and the good news for me is it's just another day from where I am😉. Edited by bhavali4RR - 8 years ago