Alu- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -AmalAziz-

Interesting Start ... Liked it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you
Alu- thumbnail

Part 2

The party ended with everyone returning to their houses, except Raman, his house reminded him of bitter memories of his broken marriage. He avoided going back home as much as he could. Ramans daily routine involved going to the bar and drinking away like no tomorrow. Raman as usual sat at the counter consuming his last sips of beer,  before the bartender asked him to leave.  Walking outside he saw a couple embraced in each other's arms. That sight brought back bitter memories of him and Shagun, how perfect had he thought his life was and suddenly everything had ended.He couldn't control his emotions and shouted " All this is fake, one day this same women will betray you  and leave you and you'll be left heartbroken".  "love is a waste of time,  in the beginning it makes you feel all good and then leaves behind deep scars. The couple just watched , trying to avoid the drunk man who was creating a scene in front of their eyes.  Raman headed towards his car banging into a tree, he clearly wasn't in his senses.
"Bhai what are you doing' you can't drive back in this state, Mihir made him sit in his car and took him back to his place. "Aunty don't worry Raman is with me"  " Beta, how do i not worry about him, I had thought slowly he would come out of past and forget the pain but his pain is getting deeper and this way he will ruin himself. Mihir knew something had to be done now,all the people around Raman were worried, he needed someone who would help get rid of his pain. Maybe getting him remarried would work, but that would just destroy the girls life. He put his hand in his pocket and remembered Ishita, Yes she was the one he thought. Raman needed counselling. Convincing Raman was a mission on its own; he had to use some sort of emotional blackmail to get the guy to agree. He was hoping that his one visit to Ishita, would drive him to into more sessions and he would take counselling willingly. 

"Amma, not again each time the result is the same rejection and i'm tired of hearing people apologize for not marrying me cause i can't conceive. I don't need people's fake sympathy and apologizes when all they do it insult me behind my back. I am well settled in life, in a well paying profession and my happiness lies in my work. I don't need a man's love to remain happy and live life. Her Akka, heard her sisters words and understood the pain behind her sisters words. Ishita had always been one who believed in fairy tales and had expected a prince charming but she had realized life is everything but a fairytale. Mihika just prayed for her happiness, and hoped someone came who would love her for who she is.

Mihir what sort of nonsense have you come up with, do I look crazy to you?? I'm perfectly fine. Bhai me and you both know the emotional turmoil you are going through. Your life revolves around work and alcohol, you don't go back home all day and your mom is damn worried for you. Bhai I am saying it for your own good, this person will help you get rid of your pain and trust me I'm not sending you to a person who treats mental patients. She's only going to help you transition and bring back the stability in your life.

Raman wasn't going to agree to easily and only person to convince him would be his mentor, his dadi who he always looked up to advice for. Mihir had to speak to her and ask her to convince Raman or emotionally blackmail him into this.

Sunday breakfast was always a regular breakfast affair for Raman with his dadi, she would baby him like anything and prepare all his favorite dishes, this was one place he felt at home after his divorce

"Puttar, please maan jaa, dekh ais main koi burayi nahi hai, tu khud kehta hai tu Nafrat karta hai Shagun sey, toh ausko puri tarah sey bhoolne kay liye, jo Mihir keh raha hai kar ley". " Dadi, aap bhi samjhathi hai kay main paagal hoon?. " Nahi Puttar, main jaanti hoon mera puttar bilkul theek hai, par main chathi hoon mera puttar waisey hi hojayee jaisey woh kuch saalon pehle tha". Raman made a face, he loved his dadi to much to say no to her, but meeting a counselor  what use would it be of. Raman thought of an idea, he would make one visit to please everyone and then think of a way out of it.

Thanks guys for all the comments.

Don't know how this part came out but hopefully you all enjoyed it

Next part would  hopefully be what you all are waiting forπŸ˜ƒ

-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update !
Excited for Ishra Meeting 😳 
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aluu!! πŸ˜ƒ

Superb parts..loved both the parts.
Both IshRa are scarred in their own way, only now they need to come together!
Good Mihir played the mp blackmail game and got Raman to agree. So he should be visiting her in the next one.. 😳 Can't wait...

MiMi can play the cupid for babies, or so I am guessing! πŸ˜†
Waiting for the next one..update soon..πŸ€—
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read both the parts in a go.. Its nice & refreshingπŸ˜ƒ Cont soon..
With Regards- Kaarthikk.
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love this story already, and can't wait to see Ishita & Raman start to grow closer!
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Alu smart move Raman agree to see Ishu just once to shut up all of themπŸ˜† both are in same boat one get rejection and the other get betray both are in hurt phase. But per Ishu professional I think she will help and do councelor for  Raman. Now can't wait for next update. Thanks for PM dear.😊
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for pm
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reallyyy nice update...
Looking forward for next part
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Like this part, Alu 😊 Wish it was a bit longer though 😳
Mihir knows how to make Raman agree and plays his cards well 😊 Waiting for IshRa to meet now πŸ˜ƒ