Learning to live again(Ishra ff) part 3 pg 9

Alu- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys
Okay so I was getting really bored at work, Raman and Ishita are probably on my mind all the time. So I thought of writing this SS/FF will decide depending on the amount of time I get in life and my laziness.

This is the basic concept
Concept: Ishita is a divorce councillor and Raman is taking counselling from her after his separation with shagun. You will see how these two meet and fall in love.
Raman is a Rich businessman, but his divorce with shagun has left him lonely and heartbroken he is finding it difficult to cope with life.

Will add more to it later

Will continue soon
😛 😉

Index

part 2: Pg 5

part 3: pg 9

Edited by Alu- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Aluuu on your story 😛 and what a surprise 🤗

Already excited and here I see you've updated the First part 😲..!!! Off to read and comments soon 🤗
Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Forgot to add this
If you guys want to be Pmed let me know
Will add u as a buddy 😛 Edited by Alu- - 8 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept. I'm in. I'll add you as a buddy. Looking forward to your work.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Alu it is nice start please Pm for next update. Thank you.
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RES!!!!
OMG..I so can't wait for this Aluuu... :P

Please quickly.. 😳

And congos..🤗
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely concept!!
Don't know why I always imagine Ishita in role of a councillor or psychiatrist!

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Intriguing concept, looking forward to reading it! Please add me the PM list ðŸ˜³
"Raman and Ishita are probably on my mind all the time." ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Girl, you don't even know 
Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Part 1

Raman and Mihir were like brothers, despite being Shaguns brother he had supported raman through his hard times.

It had been a few months since the two had separated, Mihir had been noticing his brother for days now and was extremely worried by his changed behavior. At first he had thought his brother would need some time to recover from the hurt he had faced but now things had gotten worse. Raman had completely distanced himself from his family and immersed himself in work, it had begun to seem like this guy was depressed. Mihir had to do something to bring back his brother to normal and wanted to help him move on.

The two had just won another contract, business for them was reaching new heights of success. Since Ramans' divorce his new aim in life had become to make money, he was high up financially but his heart was broken, 

In celebration of this new business venture, a huge party was thrown where a vast variety of business delegates and famous people were invited. Dr Ishita iyer happened to be one of them.

Life for Ishita hadn't been easy either; she had been through a harsh breakup with the guy she had been dating for the past 7 years. The reason for the breakup had been her inability to conceive.  She had learned to cope with the pain, or instead hidden it somewhere deep down inside her. It wasn't the breakup which hurt her more, but the harsh reality that she may never be able to get married. 

"Mihika where have you brought me, you know I'm not fond of such kind of parties. Said Ishita.

"Come on Akka, you can pretend all you want but deep down inside we all know you like to enjoy yourself" Replied Mihika.

Oh and you're the one who got invited here, just too bad that my good friend threw the party and I dragged you along.

Ishita rolled her eyes, she was tired after the long day, after all her job wasn't an easy one. She had to counsel individuals coming from broken households; her work was mentally and emotionally draining. Despite the mental energy and patience required to survive this profession, Dr Ishita absolutely loved her job.

"Akka look I see Mihir, let me introduce you to him and lets congratulate him on his success" Said Mihika

Mihir and Mihika hugged as soon as they met and she congratulated him on his success. The two got so busy catching up that they forgot Ishita who was standing on the side. That's when Mihir noticed her. "Mihika, who's that beautiful lady who you've left standing by on the side" Asked Mihir. Oh ho I am such a buddhu, totally forgot about akka let me introduce you to her. Akka meet Mihir, Mihir meet Akkka ,Dr Ishita the famous Divorce councillor"Said Mihika.

"Nice meeting you" said Ishita.

Same here". Quite an interesting and tough profession you seem to have chosen. Said Mihir.

" That it is but it allows me to help people cope with their issues and move on in life, and helping people come out of the pain gives me satisfaction.
"Plus it pays well to" Joked Ishita.

"This is my card, if you or someone else ever needs me" Said Ishita

Mihir stared at the card, When an announcement by Raman broke his thoughts, Mihir looked at Raman and then looked back down at the card and that's when it struck him who exactly was in desperate need for the card.

"Look Akka who that is, the youngest and most handsome CEO in town Raman Kumar Bhalla. I've heard so much about him it's unbelievable that I actually got to see him today. Screamed Mihika.

Ishita looked up and noticed something completely different  about this man's expressions, then any other regular individual in the crowd would.  When he popped the champagne bottle open, she did not see sense of satisfaction in this man's eye, instead some sort of pain he seemed to be hiding deep down inside him. 

Edited by Alu- - 8 years ago
Prabh. thumbnail
Wonderful start, I love it already! Ishita is a divorce councilor and Raman a divorcee, nice concept to start with! So MiMi are in this story and I like their roles in here so far! And Ishita already sees Raman's pain, but hope someone sees hers as well! Now waiting to see how IshRa will meet and how things will go on from there. Please do update soon, looking forward to what happens next!