Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Meet you all in Thread 13 folks ðŸ˜³

I will start posting update after dropping LO off at school...Thank you for your patience.
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update,finally khushi told everything to her family which she was keeping in her heart for so long n girl she did a superb job,eagerly waiting for next update 
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear .. I just loved ur story .. And would love to read more of it plz do add me on ur pm list
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has been a while since I have been on the forum due to work schedules, now got the chance to catch up.  Great chapter once again.  Poor Arnav.  I really wish Khushi could give herself a chance in life to be happy than feel like a burden.  
Ananya_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good that she left her father's house... it's harsh but it's the fact only... people care for their reputation more than their families. Unspoken law of society ðŸ˜•
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry wrong postEdited by anisharoy1 - 8 years ago
musicismylife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SPEECHLESS!!
The last two chapters literally rendered me speechless. The pain and hurt in both Arnav and Khushi was just too much for me to handle. I literally have tears in my eyes.. [:'(]
There's a limit to which a person can bear and for Khushi that limit was reaches when her own father couldn't trust her. She couldn't find it in herself to take the accusations of her own family along with society. Poor soul 😔
I just feel so sorry for Arnav. Hope he finds it in him to forget the pain and help her out. But I know it'll ultimately hurt him.

You're an awesome writer dear. The storyline, the way you depict evrything is amazing...