Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arnav's parents are worried for their only son who mean the world to them . I appreciate that they are counting Khushi's feeling even at the cost of their son's happiness . Arjun Anjali can do nothing but wait and pray for their best friend . 
La wants best for Khushi , but Khushi's points are valid . She cannot jump readily into another relationship . Arnav is dreading the worst , hope he is able to get through Khushi
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Emotional one but loved it.
Waiting for next update eagerly.
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U portrayed khushi's emotion very well.woh kehte hai na ki dudh ka jala chach ko foonk ke peeta hai...but sure Dr Rji going to pull the strings...,. But long way and fight to go 
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ausum update👏update soon😃
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such an emotional chapter being a mother of 3sons i can very well imagine gaytri's condition,she is a doctor by profession n they are very strong but end of the day a doctor or no she is a mother n one can understand her dilemma so lets hope for the best n i also think khusi is right in her place as she undergone so much that she is terrified now as if things don't go well she might loose her friend so i think now only arnav can make her understand that its not only physical intimacy that only matters in a relation
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update. Loved it.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh... Deepu..,
How can Khushi reside to such conclusions about Arnav ? Does she think Arnav will or can jeoparadize her self respect ? She will just kill him literally if he knows of it .. Her fears apart, such low opinion of him will shatter him to no limits..and he is no where ready to take that now..
Her fear of acceptance by her parents or society or even maligning her sisters chance of mrriage can be reasoned with..but after all the time she has known him, how can she equate Arnav with that brute Karan for whom word LOVE = SEX. How could she disregard all his concern, care, compassion as just wanting a physical relationship... CAN ANY ONE PUT ANY SENSE IN HER TO TALK TO GIVE A CHANCE TO ARNAV TO LET HIM EXPLAIN HIMSELF or..is he distined to more pain from such cruel accusation from Khushi ? The worst part is that Khushi did not let Lavanya say any thing..Khushi can be sooo stubborn and blind when she wants to be..( of course thats what she did with Karan too, un till there was no other harsher way it came to face her ) but should she not have learnt anything from past ?

jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand why you had to leave that confrontation scene for another chapter.
I totally feel bad for both of them. Both of them are undergoing so much. Arnav is brimming with love for her that he can't control himself in expressing his love and Khushi has too much baggage with her to open herself out. There's lots to heal and settle for herself before she can move on.
Biting nails and waiting for the next chapter. Somehow I feel their confrontation is going to hurt each other more especially since both have reached the edge of their emotions.
manjunaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update dear.thanks for the pm.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome
Khushi is scared to live n let happiness enter her life
She knows it but doesn't want to accept it