Posted: 8 years ago
Hez always been like that... with age.. he not only got bigger in size and stardom but also graduated from a bully to a criminal. 
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

What is the issue ?? Salman did what he did but these 2 worked together in HDDCS . So isn't it over ??

The issue is how dick of a person salman khan is. 
And why are you guys even surprised? 🀒 He has ALWAYS been like that!! Loser

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

What is the issue ?? Salman did what he did but these 2 worked together in HDDCS . So isn't it over ??

Err yea but Saroj Khan only choreographed one song which is Nimbooda. That's all!

and HDDCS was not his home production either.

saroj khans reputation is known to be really bad amongst ppl in the industry . 

she is not an angel. she is equally arrogant and im sure she asked for it πŸ˜†  (thats what i was told by members on this forum that i asked for it)

saroj is a witch ...look it up
Some more scoop on the so-called gentleman Khan

The Unforgiving Khan

Digital Bollwood Aug 1999
Recently, veteran actress Raakhee, who earlier had a tiff with Salman Khan, met him in a party.

Despite being a senior actress, she came forward to greet Salman and make up. But he simply ignored her. An embarrassed Raakhee left the party midway.
The moment she walked out of the hall, the unabashed Salman and his gang had a hearty laugh! One of his close friends later revealed that Salman had been carrying a grouse against Raakhee since Karan Arjun days.
The story goes that once on the sets of Karan Arjun, Salman was moving bare-chested. Raakhee didn't take it too favourably and asked Salman to wear something and "respect his elders".
But he smirked and even took off his jeans, prancing around only in shorts. No one knows whether Raakhee liked it or not, but since then, it appears that Salman made it a point to pull Raakhee wherever and whenever possible.

Salman Khan seldom forgives.
Salman Khan has only a few friends in the industry and a long list of adversaries. He gets into frequent fights as his inflated ego takes any advise or even suggestions as offense.

The actor can snap his most cherished friends on the slightest of difference with them. People say it is his unforgiving nature, which prevents him from enjoying a lasting relationship.

Juhi Chawla's name also earned a mention in Salman's hit list ever since she turned down Biwi Ho To Aisi opposite him. The film was Salman's debut effort. Till date, Salman hasn't forgiven Juhi and turns down all offers opposite her.
Recently, on the sets of Janam Samjha Karo, Salman tried to act fresh with his co-star Urmila Matondkar. Urmila, well aware of his reputation, turned a cold shoulder towards him. However, when she realised later that Salman had no mischievous intentions, she tried to reconcile. But all her attempts went in vain. During the entire shoot of the film, Salman didn't even sit next to her.

Some time back, Somy Ali, his girlfriend for more than five years, complained to Salman that his father had behaved rudely with her. Salman argued defending his father upsetting Somy, who went to her parents' house in the USA without informing him.
This was reason enough for the relentless Khan to end his relations with Somy. He didn't even bother to invite Somy to his brother Arbaz's
marriage. Her repeated apologies couldn't move the stern Salman. And according to the latest reports, he has finally dumped Somy and wooing Aishwarya.

1999 Aug 23

Edited by AnnaElsa - 8 years ago

1999@Salman New"

Salman reduces Juhi to tears

1999 Nov 17 Digital Hindstan Times
Everyone knows that Salman Khan is the last person on earth to forget any insult to him or to his family members. Remember how he walked out of Jackie's Raju Raja Ram (co-starring Govinda) just because apna Chi Chi had walked out of a movie with Salman's kid brother Arbaaz. Years earlier, when they were both young strugglers, Juhi Chawla had refused to act opposite Salman in Biwi Ho To Aisi just because she didn't want to be overshadowed by Rekha, who had the title role. Salman Khan apparently hasn't ever forgotten the insult. And has turned down all offers to act opposite Juhi, even when Juhi was at the top and Salman (before Hum Aapke Hain Koun) was none too hot. And now that the sexy midget is one of the three gods of Bollywood (with his two fellow Khans) and Juhi (post-marriage) is almost nowhere in the picture,
Salman, predictably enough, refuses to change his mind. But what happened at a recent Rotary Award function really took the cake. Salman and Juhi had gone there to receive special awards. When it came to posing together for pictures on stage, Sallu casually walked off, although he had been all co-operative only a moment earlier for his solo snaps. Poor Juhi was reduced to tears by this extraordinary rudeness on Salman's part. Tsk, tsk, Sallu ! Fighting with a tough guy like Govinda is okay, but reducing a woman, especially such a lovely one, to tears just isn't macho... !
Rotary Award

Edited by AnnaElsa - 8 years ago
All my comment will be here πŸ˜›
Originally posted by blue-ice

WOW...what a disgusting man🀒...That he can talk to a woman older to him like that...i wouldn't have believed it if I had not heard it from Saroj Khan's mouth...
He has split personality as soon as camera is on he becomes different person. There are so many video's of him where he has abused female journalist. 

Originally posted by -Hadia-

🀒

πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Originally posted by gameon

if you guys have read karishma and raveena interview then you will come to know more about salman's behaviour. They said all 4 were not in talking terms during those days and salman always abused the shit out of anybody and everybody. He didn't even spare raveena and karishma. 
He is the only actor who has maintained consistency of bad uncle image but his PR did great job of promoting him as being human.

Originally posted by AvadaKedavra

This is disgusting!! 🀒🀒 Is this what Being human means to him? Disrespecting and abusing women? πŸ€’🀒
Wasn't aware of this and wouldn't have believed it either if I hadn't heard it from Saroj Khan herself! 
its not the first time he did such thing. 

Originally posted by Random_ness

LMAO
you just spend all your day and time researching, googgling, youtubing all negative salman stuff hahaha

all this effort phir bhi his fanbase is increasing πŸ˜­

No i can search all his carnama in 1 minute. πŸ˜‰ Which fanbase is increasing ? twitter ? or facebook. MID exist everywhere πŸ˜› especially after twitter kand... he has surely increased alot of fan base πŸ˜› 
Anyways I had not seen this video before so I am sharing it. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by .Jane..

Salman Khan has a lot of faults but it is really hard to imagine him talk like that to someone so senior and experienced in her field. Specially since today he is one of the more humble superstars (humble being a relative term of course but it always is in Bollywood). I wouldn't have believed it either if it wasn't straight from the horse's mouth. This is shockingly disappointing
Like I said earlier, his PR did grt job of promoting him as being human. He is uncontrollable after 1 peg πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Hez always been like that... with age.. he not only got bigger in size and stardom but also graduated from a bully to a criminal. 
His bail is his graduation degree πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AnnaElsa

And why are you guys even surprised? πŸ€’ He has ALWAYS been like that!! Loser

Actually some might be surprise who havent seen this video πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ani_gr

WOw... it is shocking... specially Sajor Khan speaking like this .. this means it is really bad... 
She remembered clearly that incident after 16 year only show how much she must be hurt from inside coz of Salman's behavior.

Originally posted by Quietude

Obnoxious man πŸ€’

Here report button r hit faster then bullet train πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ImagineMe

9Tanki  -  The "Damini" for Salman πŸ˜†
I don't understand why is media silent, I know they get paid by celebs to keep them on the news but they could have done right job by passing right message. 

Originally posted by AnnaElsa

THIS! even Juhi Chawla confirmed it πŸ˜† Straight from the horse's mouth!

Why haven't you worked with Salman till date? 
(Laughs) Sometimes Salman will be nice but sometimes I can't fathom what is going on in his head.

Except for new comer everyone have only commented negative things about him.
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
WOw... it is shocking... specially Sajor Khan speaking like this .. this means it is really bad... 

9Tanki  -  The "Damini" for Salman πŸ˜†

Edited by ImagineMe - 8 years ago