Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinklev20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Emotional and lovely update...👏

Love the newly discovered positive side of Madhu...👏 👏 👏...she really is charming and a positive person...😊...as far as i can understand her character from the story...😛

plsss update soon...
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update not boring sudha.Happy u update the story.Rk feeling guilty for killing madhu baby.But she is calm.Now both r mending their broken hearts.Want to see both in action n punishing that sullu n Deepali.update soon n do pm me plz.
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally got rid of that baby I didn't even feel sad so evil mind!! Nice that both got to know their enemies are connected!!  Now double power to attack sulpali!!! Loving this story because of you!!!  nice update and thanks for pm 
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all for liking & commenting on the previous part...
Will post the final part by tonight... 

& epilogue i will post tomorrow...
madhurish thumbnail
Thanks... Sorry for not replying to comments...
I m having severe headache but still wanted to post the update as i promised to do... 
madhurish thumbnail
Finally gonna post the update on new page...
madhurish thumbnail
Thanks dearies for your lovely comment.  

(Note - No time to proof read. So mistakes will be there. Kindly excuse it.)

Part - 3 

"Hi" Madhu smiled at Rk who was sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap.
"Hi. How was your kick boxing class?" Rk asked her. Liking Rk's idea of join kick boxing, madhu had joined the training two weeks back & for the past one month Madhu was staying with Rk in his mantion & they liked spending time with each other. They shared a friendly bond & found solace from each other.
"Oh great. Got to knock my trainer's ass twice." She said giggling.
"You must be thinking Sultan while boxing i guess" Rk said laughing.
"I stopped thinking about that asshole since the day i left the house. But yeah i m learning to knock him down on day." She said & walked to the kitchen to make some tea for her.
"You want tea Rk?" 
"Sure." 
"You are early today from office?" 
"Yeah. I was not feeling well so came home early"
"What happen to you? Did you see a doctor?" Madhu asked him in concern.
"Just head ache" rk told her tapping on the laptop keys.
"Then why dont you take rest instead of working?" 
"I just need to send this mail then i will rest madhu"
"Okay. But no further works. Just rest. I will make ginger tea for u"
"Sure. Thanks" he said & she smiled.

"Can i come in?" Madhu asked knocking on Rk's room door.
"Yeah" she heard a meek voice. Then she slowly stepped into his room to see him sitting on his bed resting his head on the head rest.
"You feeling better?" She asked him sitting on the edge of his better.
"Hmm... Still its aching" he replied her with his eyes closed.
"I have migraine. It will take time for the pain to reduce"
"You took any tablet?" She asked him gently. He nodded yes.
"Can I apply any balm?" She asked him. She felt bad to see him in pain.
"No, its fine. You don't bother. I m just trying to sleep, once i get sleep then i will forget my headache"
"It's no bother to me. You just let me apply balm then you will get nice sleep" she insisted him. He hesitated for a moment then he agreed. She searched for the balm in the drawer & finally found it.
"Here lie down" she said. He obliged. Then she put some balm on his forehead & started massaging with her soft little fingers. 
"What a killer massage you are giving madhu? Feels like heaven" he said & went to sleep not knowing for how long she did the massage to him. 

"There you are" Rk calls out & madhu startles hearing the sudden voice as she was standing alone at the terrace looking at the sky.
"Sorry, I didnt mean to scare you" Rk apologized to her.
"No. I was just lost in thoughts so I didnt notice you coming." She smiled at him. "How is your headache now?"
"Gone. Thanks to you" he said smiling. Then they remained silent looking at the dark sky with twinkling stars.
"I miss my dad'" she whispered softly gazing the stars.
"He is in better place & watching you madhu. So always be happy & make him happy by giving him the satisfaction that his daughter is in hands now" Rk said to her smiling.
"Yes. I m in safe hands only" she smiled back at him.
"My mom died the next moment I was born & my dad was everything to me since then. He used to celebrate my birthday like a festival even though he lost his wife on the same day. He hided his pain of losing my mom but he never showed it to me. He only made me happy always"
"When is your birthday? Tomorrow?" Rk asked madhu. She simply nodded. Rk looked at his wrist watch waiting for it to strike 12am. 
"Happy Birthday" Rk whispered near her ears. She turned around to meet him. He handed her a red rose which he had just plucked from the rose potted plant. 
"Thank you" She said smiling & accepted the rose as his present & hugged him surprising him. He liked hugging her as he felt calm & peaceful holding her close to him. They were the healing balm for each others pain.

(next morning)
"Rk, where are you taking me?" Madhu asked him.
"You will see for yourself soon" Rk said to her with a smile & stepped on the gas to sped the car. 
"Rk... why we are here? I won't come." Madhu said.
"Madhu please." Rk insisted her.
"I don't want to see that monster Sultan on my birthday" Rk had brought madhu to her house.
"The D-Day has arrived. We need to end things first before starting things anew" He said.
"Rk, I m not sure I m ready to face him" 
"Don't worry, I m with you. Come" he said & walked around & opened the car door for her to step out. Then she accepted his hand which he offered.   

Ting! Tong!
Dipali opened the door & her face went pale seeing Rk with a girl,
"Show time" Rk said with a wolfish grin. 
"What? What are you doing here Rk?" Dipali stammered.
"Just move away you bitch" Rk snarled at her. She moved away from their way, panicking.
Rk walked in holding madhu's hand & made her sit on the couch & he took a seat beside her.
"Who is it dips?" Sultan asked emerging out of the bed room.
"Bitch, is this how you come & answer the one at the door? Draped in bed sheets? Go, change something decent & come quick if you don't want to miss the climax scene" Rk ordered. Dips nodded her head & ran to the room & came back well dressed.
"Sit don't Sultan" Rk politely offered.
"Hey, what you two are doing in my house? Get out" Sultan snapped at Rk.
"Your house? Hmm... from now on it's going to be madhu's house again. Sign on these property transfer paper" Rk said drily crossing his leg over his knee. 
"What?" Dipali shouted.
"Reduce your voice. I m bloody angry with you so I won't hesitate to kill you." Rk said calmly though his rages stare sent shivers to her spine.
"Sign it" Rk said again. Madhu was dumb stuck. Her mind stopped working as she couldn't believe what was happening around her. 
"I won't. what you do?" Sultan smirked.
"I won't do anything to you..." Dipali sighed hearing Rk's words "But Madhu will kill you"
"What?" Both Madhu & dipali shrieked. Sultan coolly gave a look to Rk.
"This innocent little wife..." Before sultan could finsih Rk gave him a hard punch on his nose making him bleed. 
"Ex-Wife. You both are divorced. And yes, of course she is innocent but you provoked her & pushed her to the extend to even kill you. She knows kick boxing u know? She will beat the living shit out of u" Rk said confidently.
"Oh really? Go ahead, Madhu. Kill me?" Sultan said arrogantly. In anger madhu gave him a hard punch right on his face & turned proudly to Rk. He grinned back showing a thumps up.
"Madhu, here is your birthday gift" Rk handed a pink gift wrapped box to her. She was so confused by now. She dont know whether she should kill sultan first or open the gift? Well, Rk comes first.
She took the gift box in her hand muttering a thanks to him & the moment she opened her eyes darted to Rk in shock. It was a pistol.
"So now you believe madhu can easily kill you Sultan?" Rk asked raising an eye brow. Sultan panicked but still managed to hide it. "Don't try to frighten me with this fake gun"
Rk quickly grabbed the gun from Madhu's clutch & looked around to shoot something. 
"Ouch!" Dipali fell down screaming. Well, he didn't fired the bullet on her body but accurately pointing to her 5 inch killer heels.    
"Bitch, is it a fake gun?" Rk looked down to dipali & asked her with a smile which didnt reach his eyes. 
"No" She muttered softly. 
"Madhu catch" he threw the gun back to Madhu.
"Now shoot your enemy" Rk ordered. Madhu nodded in agreement & pointed the gun to Sultan, though not aiming for head shot but making sure it will hit somewhere on his body.
"No! No. don't shoot me. I will sign." Sultan raised both his hands surrendering. Then he walked to the table where Rk had kept the documents. 
"Hey, Bitch stop with your wailing. I will grab the gun & shoot you first" Rk said to dips in annoyance. She quickly covered her mouth to stop her cry & sat quietly on the floor.
"Okay. Everything which I snatched from you is yours again now. I will leave this house. Please don't do anything to me" Sultan said as fear gripped at the pit of his stomach.
"Still you deserve to die for spoiling my life" Madhu finally raised her voice & her hands to point straight to his heart. 
"Madhu, shoot on his head. I have never seen brain in real. We will shoot his head & dissect the brain out" Rk suggested with excitement. Dipali looked at Rk in horror & also wondered whether he had gone mad. 
"No Rk. I want to shoot this heartless asshole's heart" Madhu said gritting her teeth.
"No. head" Rk said & lifted her hand up to point at his head.
"No. heart" they both kept fight by pointing the gun up & down & by mistake Madhu fired & Sultan hollered in excruciating pain as he fell down on floor.
"Sheesh... Nasty place to shoot" Rk shook his head in disgust as the bullet hit on his private part. 
"But well done madhu. I m glad you could shoot straight on your first attempt." Rk patted her back proudly. 
"Bitch! Where are you crawling? Finding escape route huh?" Rk stood in front of Dipali blocking her way. 
"So tell me you wanna die or you will do as I say?" Rk gave her options.
"I will do whatever you say Rk, please don't do anything to me" Dips begged him
"Okay, take the gun from Madhu's hand. Soon police will be coming here & you know to cook up a story. Don't you?" Rk asked.
"Yes. I know" Dips nodded her head.
"So tell me what is it?" Rk asked folding his hands.
"Sultan tried to molest me & to protect myself I used his own gun to shoot him. Its an act of self defense" dipali told her story to rk making him grin wide. sultan got horrified hearing dipali's story.
"Brilliant. But how do you know it was Sultan's gun?" Rk questioned her.
"I'm sure you would have got the gun on his name. After all I lived with you for a year as your wife." Dipali said proudly.
"I'm leaving you only for your smartness." Rk chuckled. "And make the case strong. That f**ker should not come out at any cost. Got it?" Rk ordered. 
"Madhu pass the gun to this bitch after wiping it with this cloth" Madhu did robotically what he said & passed the gun to dipali & they was about to walk away when Dipali pointed the gun at Rk. 
"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!... just now I thought you were smart but you proved me wrong. You are a stupid woman. Just drop the gun, I loaded only two bullets, one went on your heels & other on his balls" Rk smirked.
"Rk... I was just playing with you in Rk's style" she smiled sheepishly & threw the gun which landed on Sultan's head which made him scream even more.
"Again you escaped bitch by making a smart move of throwing that gun on that mutt headed animal" Rk pitied & gave yet another chance to dipali.
"Madhu, can you do me a favour?" Rk asked madhu with a sweet smile.
"Sure Rk" She smiled back.
"Slap this bitch left, right & center on my behalf as I don't manhandle or beat any women to pulp... though this bitch deserves it" 
"With pleasure" Madhu grinned & slapped her hard.

"You made my birthday most memorable & exciting, Rk" Madhu said to him as they stood in the terrace but this time it was Madhu's house terrace. 
"Feeling happy to be back at your house?" Rk asked her gently brushing her hair strand away from her hair which made her blush. 
"Yes, I never thought I will be back here. I thought everything was over but you brought colors to my life. Thank you. I m sure my dad will be happy for me" she said. Rk just smiled at her.
"You really shocked me by giving a gun as my birthday gift." Madhu said laughing. 
"I m insane" Rk said grinning.
"I like your crazy side more. I never imagined you would get me back my properties by threatening him"
"You liked my threatening style when I told you I threaten that bitch with a knife to sign the divorce so I used the same formula here too to make him sign. Now everything rightful to you is back to you including you happiness."
"You are the reason for my happiness" Madhu said looking into his eyes. 
"From tomorrow onwards you can handle your dad's business"  
"Yes. I will. I don't know how to thank you for what you did to me Rk"
"Then don't thank me" Rk said chuckling making madhu blush again. 
Then they kept gazing at the stars in silence. Unknowing to them, their hands brushed lightly & they both interlinked their fingers holding their hands firmly. 
"Madhu..." Rk whispered her name which made her turn to look at him. They both kept staring at each other with passion filled eyes & slowly Rk leaned down & madhu met him half way & they started kissing consuming each other. 
"I love you, Madhu... I want you by my side all my life... will you be?" Rk asked breakin their kiss.
"I love you too, Rk. Yes. I will be with you forever" Madhu said & they kissed again & without breaking the kiss Rk took her in his arms to her room & gently placed her on her bed.  

"Do you think its so soon?" Rk asked leaning up from her body breaking their kiss.
"No. I need you too" Madhu said cupping his face.
"Do you want to wait till we get married?"
"No. I don't want to wait. Marriage is to give a name to our relationship... but when you helped me do we have any relationship? But still you helped me in my traumatic period out of humanity so why do we need to name our relationship?" Madhu asked him.
"But society will talk wrong about you which I can't bear"
"Society be damned. No one came to help me but you. I will give my life for you, it's just my body. But trust me, I m willingly giving myself to you not because I m indebted to you for giving back my happiness but I m giving myself to you because I love you" 
"I love you too. I never thought I will fall in love with any women ever again in my life after that bitch deceived me. But you showed true love do exist in this fake world. Thank you for throwing yourself in front of my car" he said chuckling & she laughed.
"So?" Rk asked for her permission.
"Take me with you, Rk please." Madhu whispered.
"Madhu... I didn't give a birthday present" Rk said suddenly remembering it was her birthday.
"Give me yourself to me. That's enough" she said softly & kissed his lips. He smiled happily.
"Wait... I want something from you for my birthday, Rk" 
"What, Love?" Rk asked sweetly. "Ask me the world I will lay it under your feet"
"I... I want..." She breathed hard.
"Ask me?"
"I want to have your baby" she whispered. 
"I love you darling, I love you. I was craving to have my own family & here, you are wishing for it. We will... will have babies. We will make a cute little family. I promise" he said & kissed her forehead. 
"Thanks Rk" She said with tears of joy. 
"Stop thanking me, love" rh kissed her cheek sucking her tears away.
"Madhu... you on't want to get married ever again?" He asked her again.
"Rk, I really lost belief in marriage. I feel our love is enough to keep us happy but still we will get married one day when we are ready because I don't want this so called society to talk nonsense about our love or tag our babies birth illegal" 
"As you wish, love" Rk said smiling. 
"Now make love to me & make me yours, please" Madhu said in a husky voice. Rk grinned widely & buried himself in her bosom & marked her with his kiss & love bites & they made passionate love all night mending their 'Broken Hearts'

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I kinda lost interest with this story but somehow ended it. I know it was not good as you all expected as I started it an emotional story but ended it in a funny way... LOL

Epilogue - Posted below

Please don't miss to read the epilogue.        
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
I didn't plan to write an epilogue to this story initially but Anish di asked me to give epilogue for this story. 

Anish di, this epilogue is specially dedicated for you.

Epilogue

(Four years later)

"Are you okay, Love? You look tired?" Rk asked in concern seeing Madhu sitting on bed resting her head on the head rest. He walked to her & sat beside her on the bed gently caressing her hair. She sighed & with her eyes closed leaned on him & rested her head on his shoulder holding his arm. 
"Madhu... you didn't get ready? Can I help you get dressed?" he asked her gently. 
"Hmm... five minutes Rk" she said softly. "Did the guests arrived?" she asked him. 
"Yeah, your friend Trishna & few of my friends have arrived. I asked Bittuji to look after them." he whispered back caressing her hair & planted a soft kiss on her head. 
"Hmm... where is Krish?" She asked leaning up & looking at Rk. Krish Kundra, Rishbala's 3 year old baby boy & today was his 3rd birthday. It was not only Krish's 3rd birthday but also Rishbala's 3rd wedding anniversary. They both had decided to get married on the same day their symbol of love, their baby boy was born. He was one lucky child to witness his parents wedding though he don't know what was going around him as he was just a few hours old baby when Rk tied the knot & made Madhu his wife in the Hospital room itself. So to celebrate the two special events they had arranged a small party inviting both their friends as they don't have much of close relatives. 
"Krish is playing with his dog" Rk informed madhu. 
"Rk! How many times we told you not to call him dog. He has a name. Call him Scooby" Madhu chided him. Madhu & Krish loved dogs. Whereas Rk hated dogs so never addressed it with its name. Besides what was wrong in calling a dog 'dog'??
"Okay Sorry" Rk said holding his ears. She nodded as if he was forgiven.

"Did Krish ate something? he won't eat well if I didn't feed him, my poor baby must be hungry but I m here lying on the bed, resting. I couldn't even wish him & make special things for him on his birthday" she sighed sadly. 
"I fed him ice cream. You don't worry" Rk said proudly for successfully managing to feed something to his naughty son who listen only to his mommy. 
"Only ice cream he had? What is this Rk?" she asked & sat up on the bed.
"I tried but he said he wants only ice cream & nothing else to eat so I fed him that." Rk sighed.
"You should force him & make him eat some rice or at least you could have made some noodles for him which he loves to eat." she told him.
"Force feed him?" he asked in shock. "That's wrong. We should not force our kids for anything. We should not impose our will on them. Okay?" Rk said in a serious tone.
"Oh please. Then you naughty highly pampered kid will never eat anything if I didn't force feed him." she said irately & slowly got down the bed, holding her hips. 
"Is it paining?" Rk asked in concern & worry edging in his voice seeing her hold hips. 
"I wish it pains & I get into labor. I m tired, Rk. Really, tired. It's been over a week since her due date. But still she is not coming out. I m getting restless & worried. She is fine right?" She asked him as if he was the one carrying her.
"My princess will be fine, love. See... how hard she is kicking?" RK asked feeling a hard thump against his hand when he kept it on Madhu's belly. Then he knelt down in front of Madhu & placed his lips against her belly & whispered "Baby darling, come out soon nah, please... your mommy, krish & I are waiting impatiently to see you. I know you are so comfortable in here" he patted Madhu's stomach gently "but trust me, daddy will give you a better place in this world. You can sleep on my chest, play on my chest, I will hold you & protect you in my arms always. I love you, baby darling" he kissed her belly earning a kick from the baby.
"If you done talking with your princess, can I get a kiss & then help me dress?" Madhu asked him grinning though she had happy tears seeing the love Rk shows on her & their kids.
He smiled & stood up & kissed her lips tenderly all the while caressing her belly. She had a enormous belly which made hard for madhu to walk or do things on her. Then he helped her quickly in draping the saree & she had let her silky glossy hair loose. Then he placed sindoor on her forehead for her & kissed her temple.
"Happy anniversary, love" Rk whispered to her near her ear nuzzling her hair.
"Happy Anniversary, Rk. I love you" she kissed his lips.
"Love you too" he kissed her back.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Krish called his mother in a loud baby voice banging on the door asking them to open it.
"Yes, Baby" Madhu called him back to make his stop banging on the door. Rk walked to the door to open it & let him in.
"Mommy" he ran towards her & launched himself on his mother hugging her legs tight. 
"Krish, Careful" Rk admonished him.
"What is this baby? From where you got all this glittering colors on your head & face?" Madhu asked cupping Krish's face.
"Mommy, my friends & I were playing with balloons & I broke on balloon accidentally & from inside I got this" he showed his palm which was fully covered with green color glittering colors. 
"So we broke all the balloons & we were showered by glittering colors" Little Krish grinned happily making madhu smile.
"You broke all the 50 balloon I blew?" Rk asked his son in shock.
"Yes, Daddy" he gave cute smile to his dad which made Rk forget the pain of his effort of blowing balloons going waste. 
"How you broke them?" Rk asks.
"With this?" Krish showed Rk his mommy's saree pin. 
"Now I have only one balloon to break" Krish said. 
"There is no balloon in this room, Krish" Rk said. 
"Daddy, here is the balloon which I want to break" Krish said pointing to Madhu''s swollen belly. Madhu took a step back in fear that his son might insert the pin on her stomach any moment.
"Oh no" Rk quickly picked his son up in his arms to keep him away from madhu.
"Baby, that's not balloon. That's mommy's tummy" Rk explained him.
"No, its a balloon. Let's burst it & bring the baby out. I can't wait anymore daddy. I want to see my little sister." Krish demanded & Madhu burst laughing.
"Let's cut the cake first then we can burst the balloon" Rk said to appease him making madhu's eyes go wide. 
"Come" Rk said to madhu & took her hand in his, helping her to slowly decent the stairs.
"Mommy walk fast. Let's go at cake. I m hungry" 
"Yeah, baby"

First, Krish's huge spider man birthday cake was cut by him & then a heart shaped black forest cake for Rishbala's marriage anniversary were cut by Rishbala along with their son. Then Rk went to talk with his friends about business, politics, cricket, world & universe. Madhu mingled with the ladies gang gossiping about the latest cine news. Krish came & sat on his mommy's lap quietly watching the little baby in Trishna, Madhu's friend's arms. 
"Mommy, why she is so small?" Krish asked pointing to the 3 month old baby girl.
"She is a baby, krish. Babies will always look small." Madhu told him & kissed his chubby cheek.
"Will our baby also be so small?" Krish asked her.
"Yes. When she grows up she will be big" she said. He nodded & rested his head on her stomach & looked at Trishna's baby. 

"Mommy. I need a carry bag?" Krish asked madhu out of blue after.
"Why baby?" Madhu asked wondering for what he needed a carry bag?
"I just need a carry bag" He demanded.
"Ask your dad to take & give you. It's in kitchen" Madhu said to him & he ran to his dad. After getting a huge carry bag he came towards Trishna & said "Aunty, put your baby in this bag, I will take her out to the garden so that we both can play with scooby" Krish ordered Trishna. 
"What?" Trishna squealed. 
"Hurry up. Put her in" Krish opened the carry back & waited.
"Krish, come here. You won't take babies in carry bag." Madhu said to him.
"But I want to take her out & play with scooby" he said cutely.  
"No. when our baby comes & once she grows up you can play with her" 
"No! No! No! Our baby is so lazy. She is taking so long to come out. I don't want to play with her" krish said angrily. 
"Madhu, it's getting late, I will leave. Bye krish, you can play with my baby next time okay." Trishna said & walked out quickly. 
"Mommy, I want to play with that baby" he started crying but his cry was dominated by Madhu's loud scream. He got startled & ran towards his daddy to hide himself.
"Madhu, What happened?" Rk came running to Madhu after hearing about her cry from Krish. 
"I guess, it's time. Take me to hospital" Madhu cried.
He handed Krish to Bittuji & took madhu to the hospital.   

"I hate our baby. She is making mommy cry" Krish said to Rk who was leaning on the wall & sending silent prayers to God to give his wife & baby safe to him. 
"Krish. Stop crying. Mommy will be fine." he said gently & picked him up in his arms. His son's closeness gave the much needed calmness but still he worried for his wife & daughter. 
After few hours of struggle they heard a piercing cry from inside the OR.
"I hate mommy. She is making baby cry" Krish started crying again hearing his baby sister cry.
Before Rk could say anything, the doctor came out with a smile & declared both the mother & the baby were fine. Then Rk took his son to Madhu & the baby's room. Rk set Krish down on bed where madhu was lying all pale & tired but with a weak smile on her beautiful face. Rk leaned down & kissed madhu's forehead whispering 'thank you, love'
"Mommy, Balloon gone but where is the baby?" Krish asked madhu making her giggle.
"Here, Sweetie" Madhu pointed to the crib beside her bed. Krish tried but he couldn't see the baby's face. 
"Daddy, bring her here" Krish ordered his father. He simple obliged.
Walking around to the crib, Rk stood there for a moment shell shocked seeing the tiny miracle they had created. 
"Awe... My baby darling" Rk cooed her picking her in his arms. 
"Here, see your baby sister" Rk sat next to madhu & showed the baby to both Madhu & Krish 
"She is beautiful like mommy" Krish said admiring his sister.
"She is" Rk pecked on Madhu's cheek.
"Can I touch her daddy?" Krish asked Rk.
"Sure baby" he nodded & Krish gently took his puny hand towards the baby & touched her cheek gently with his index finger.
"She is so soft" Krish laughed in childish glee. "So tiny & pink in color" Krish was completely awed finally seeing what was in her mommy's tummy all the while.
"She looks so like Krish, when he was born nah?" Rk said to madhu feeling nostalgic. Madhu just nodded her head in agreement as she was choked with happiness seeing her family complete. 
"What do we call our baby daddy?" 
"You have any name in your mind to name your baby sister" 
"No" he said sadly for not thinking a name of his baby sister.
"It's okay baby. Mommy gave the name Krish to you so this time daddy will name your sister. Okay?" Madhu consoled her son. 
"Okay. What name you are gonna give daddy?" he asked excitedly.
"Hmm... I like the name Andrea. What to you both say?" Rk asked. 
"I love it, Daddy" Krish approved it with a wide grin. Rk turned to madhu to seek her approval, she smiled happily & nodded her head in yes. Then the three softly called the baby 'Andrea' making her open her eyes & look at them before going back to sleep.
"Daddy, I m bored here. Put the baby in this carry bag, let me take her home & play with Scooby" Krish said & pulled out the carry bag from his pants pocket.
"What? You will dump our baby darling in that plastic cover & you will take her to play with that DOG? No way I m letting her go near that dangerous DOG!" Rk said sternly.
"SCOOBY!!! SCOOBY!! SCOOBY!!" Both Madhu & Krish shouted at him for calling their precious Scooby as dog. RK jumped two steps away from them with his baby girl in his arms who was so oblivion to the happening around her, fearing Mom & son will bite him first before the DOG!

Finally the two 'Broken hearts' were mended & they lived happily together with their two lovely apple pie kids.

@@@ THE END @@@  

Thank you guys for patiently waiting for this story update. I kinda lost interest in this story but only your encouragement & constant reminder made me write & complete it. 

Please do hit the like button & comment your views.

Love,
sudha 

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago