RIMA 3S: BROKEN HEARTS (final part & epilogue - pg.19) Dt. 22/09)

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
SS: BROKEN HEARTS 

Hi Friends, 

Firstly, thank u so much for wishing me, blessing me, sending pm's, making special thread, making edits,sending testimonials, dedicating ur stories to me for my birthday... I was overwhelmed with happiness... U all made my day so special... Made me feel cherished... So thank u... Love u...

Well, I told I will write an OS & give it as a return gift but Please don't think this as a return gift LOL. This story won't suit to be gifted to u LOL. I m really busy with my studies so I'm taking my time to write a happy sweet crazy OS but surely u will get in about three weeks time, too long I know but sorry I have no other go... Well, don't ask me then how u got the time to start a new story? LOL... I'm just gonna post the prologue now, it took only 15 minutes to type unlike any OS & will start the story further only after 23rd august depending on ur response to the prologue. If u didn't like it then I won't continue it... 

This story won't be my usual crazy stories type... I'm sure u would have guessed by reading the title... I'm just experimenting my writing style, if it didnt work then I will stick to my crazy stuff. Lets' see!

---0---

PROLOGUE

"Divorce Notice? You want divorce from, Me?" Madhu asked in shock with tear brimming eyes.

"Yes. I want Divorce from you, Bitch" Rk snarled.

"But, Why?" Madhu demanded for an explanation.

"You want a reason? You bloody wh**e! After seeing you naked in another f**ker's arms you expect me to give you the status of Rishab Kundra's wife?" Rk shouted.

"Please! Please! Don't say like that. I can't take it. I have never cheated you. I'll never cheat you. I love you" Madhu cried covering her hands on her ears to shut his cruel accusation.

"I don't want to hear your bullshit. Just sign the papers & get lost. Never show your ugly face to me, you deceiving bitch" Rk roared like a lion.

"Where I will go? You are my life! You are my everything. Please don't push me away from your life" Madhu begged.

"Go to hell or Go sleep with him, I don't care" Rk seethed.

"Sleep with him? He was just my friend" Madhu reasoned.

"Friend with benefits!" Rk laughed sarcastically.

"Please, Please trust me" Madhu moved forward to touch him.

"Dare you keep your filthy paws on me, Bitch" Rk angrily shouted.

"Please" Madhu begged with tears.

"Don't dream i will fall for ur crocodile tears & take u back in my life... I m hardly holding my temper... It will slip out of control any minute... So Before I kill you, you save your life by running" Rk spitted with venom.

"I'm pregnant" Madhu whispered begging for a chance.

"Pregnant? You expect me to trust u? To trust you that you are carrying my child? Go & give the good news to the f**ker who f**ked you & knocked you up, that a little shit of him is growing in you, if by any case what you are saying is true But I sincerely doubt that you are pregnant" Rk growled.

"How could you accuse me like that? How could you say its not your child? It's your flesh of flesh, please trust me, it's our love"  Madhu screamed in agony.

"Our love? You have the nerve to say that? How could you betray me? I trusted you blindly but you were f**king a f**ker behind my back. Did you sleep with him in my house on my bed when I was away on business?" Rk asked in pain. 

"It's you who sleep with other women. I was always true to you. I gave you everything my heart my soul my body & you took everything from me & now you are treating me worse than shit. Don't you ever love me? Am I so unworthy to be loved?" Madhu asked with angry & hateful tears oozing down her cheeks.

"Love? Shame. You never loved me. All you cared was my money. I was blind to love a gold digging wh**e like you but I finally came to my senses. I won't let you enjoy a penny from my wealth. You are curse in my life." Rk said gritting his teeth.  

"I HATE YOU" Madhu said with eyes full of hatred.

"I HATE YOU" RK spitted the words harshly in disgust.

@@@@@@@@@@

Well, I dont know what to say, I'm little nervous, I m not used to write emotional stories, it's just a try, all I can say is please don't come to any conclusion & hate them, they have their own reason & own world of pain which made them say all those harsh words. 

I will continue this story after 23rd august... Till then u all have to wait patiently... Well, thats only when u ask me to continue... Lol

Please hit the like button & leave your reviews!

Tell me whether you want me to proceed the story or not? You can even guess the future story like what will happen to these two BROKEN HEARTS & How they will mend it!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHO ALL WANT PM's FOR MY FUTURE STORY IN YOUR COMMENT BECAUSE I'M GONNA MAKE A NEW PM LIST.  

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww twinnie that was awesome prologue 
So different from your other works I m really excited to read it 
I guess both have been manipulated by someone 
But rk saw her naked with someone else n she thinks he cheated on her both think worse for each other so let's see how they come back together n whose the real culprit. 

Edited by Love-Blossoms - 8 years ago
-Roch- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
2nd :'( 

*Unres* 

I was reading it while you were editing  πŸ˜‰ 🀣 But couldn't grab the 1st place πŸ˜” 

Anyway coming to the story, So you started writing about 'Broken hearts' after reading my 'Inseparable hearts' ? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Hope you will mend them at the end πŸ˜‰ 

OMG what a furious start! πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Totally different from your usual stories, yet an awesome start! I'm really curious to know about what happened in Rishbala's life. What the hell?? RK caught Madhu with another person on bed?😲 Is it a dream or what? Not a dream! It would probably be a nightmare πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Or someone is forcing on Madhu & is she helpless?  Because that person might have threatened that he would kill RK or something?!? πŸ˜• I can't keep calm 🀣 So many questions are bothering me! Can't wait till you start posting! Please do continue. 

I'm already in love with your sweet sugary stories  β€οΈ I'm sure I'm gonna love your new way of writing too πŸ˜ƒ Keep it up! I'll be probably away when you start updating it. Anyway I'll try to peep in here just to read this SS ❀️ You always keep your readers glued to your stories! I'm yet to read your previous ones as well πŸ˜ƒ 

All the best for your exams  πŸ€— Rape the papers  πŸ€£ 

Love you Miss. Stalker  πŸ˜‰ ❀️ πŸ€— 
Edited by -Roch- - 8 years ago
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Sudha is this ur story?I'm surprised dear
Well tried πŸ‘
Awesome prologue
They both dont trust each other 😲
Seems very interesting
Different from ur previous works
Looking forward to read more
Continue soon after ur exam
And don't forget to pm me πŸ˜† hope u won't πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by anish17 - 8 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sudha congrats on the new story, Awesome prologue, its interesting, R.K does not trust his wife and want a divorce from her, would love to know how the story progresses further.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue shall be waiting to read it after 23rd August 2015.
madhurish thumbnail

I will surely pm u dear... πŸ˜³
But where is the comment??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Or u still reading the prologue?? Hope u will leave a word or two... Thanks...😳

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all congo sudha 
Loved the prologue but i m little confused if rk has seen madhu naked with other man than y madhu is telling that she is not cheat he is i know u vl give us reason n everything in story but still really eager to know how n what happened actually 
Pls cont soon 
Nd a big salute to u for writing a type of genre which is not ur forte at all but i know u vl fullfill all our expectation 
Best of luck dear do well in exams 
N yeah dont forget to pm me πŸ˜Š
Edited by v.p.joshi - 8 years ago
crazylovey thumbnail
Awesome prologue... 
Different genre u r going to write now... 
Update soon..