Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enhance thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Edits

PM me if you would like your edit to be posted.

Edited by enhance - 8 years ago
enhance thumbnail
Scenes

31 August 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle's Roka
17 September 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle's Engagement
18 September 2015 - Kunj saves Twinkle from falling while escaping her house to meet Yuvraj. Twinkle saves Kunj from falling when Yuvraj was fighting with him. Kunj saves Twinkle from falling when Yuvraj pushes her away in the fight. View Picture.
20 September 2015 - Suno Na Sangemarmar song sequence. View Picture.
21 September 2015 - Twinkles closes her eyes and asks for a sign. When she opens her eyes, she sees Kunj. Raabta song in background. View pictures.
23 September 2015 - Kunj helps Twinkle get out of the house to go to Jalandhar. Twinkle hides in the same car that Kunj is driving.
24 September 2015 - Kunj finds out Twinkle is in the car he is driving. They spend some time in Jalandhar because the car's tire is flat. Kunj and Twinkle find a bicycle they can use.
25 September 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle make pots together in Jalandhar. Kunj saves Twinkle from forcefully getting married by Yuvraj. View Pictures.
28 September 2015 - Kunj completes Leela's mannat to save Twinkle as she drank poison and is in the hospital. Twinkle decides to marry Kunj because he is her mother's choice and she breakups with Yuvraj.
29 September 2015 - Kunj comes over to Twinkle's house and calms Leela's doubts about the poison Twinkle took. Twinkle tells Kunj she broke up with Yuvraj as her mother is more important and would like to unite Kunj and Alisha. Kunj compliments Twinkle on her maturity. Later, Twinkle overhears Alisha discussing with her mother that she is only interested in Kunj's money and property. Twinkle tells this to Kunj but he gets angry and refuses to believe her.
30 September 2015 - Kunj finds unconscious Twinkle at Taneja's farmhouse in Jalandhar. He tries to help her only to be caught by the Taneja and Sarna family as doing something wrong with Twinkle. A misunderstanding where Twinkle thinks Kunj is at fault and Kunj is upset that Twinkle said it was Kunj who made her unconscious.
1 October 2015 - Both Kunj and Twinkle agree to marriage for their own mothers sakes. Tashan-E-Ishq between Kunj and Twinkle begins.
2 October 2015  - Kunj and Twinkle argue when Kunj passes by Twinkle's house in his car. Twinkle hurts her toe and it starts to bleed. Kunj ties a handkerchief on her toe.
5 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle go to Mumbai for their destination wedding. They end up in rooms next to each other in the hotel they are staying at and make conditions or rules for each other to follow. Kunj and Twinkle cross the road together heading for the Aarti their families are doing.
6 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle ride the bus together where they argue about sitting in the window seat. Kunj refuses to help Twinkle anymore after her accusation on him. They do the Arti with their families. Then later Kunj sees a tensed Twinkle walking and asks her what's wrong to which they start an argument again.
7 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle's sangeet.
8 October 2015 - Kunj saves Twinkle from being kidnapped from Yuvraj.
12 October 2015 - Kunj tells Usha to go to the airport to get a relative leaving Twinkle alone so that Leela can help her make puri's for Guruji. Twinkle doesn't take help and makes the puri's using the internet. Kunj follows a worried Twinkle into a store room where he sees Yuvraj, Chinki, and Twinkle.
14 October 2015 - Kunj disconnects the wire that were telecasting Yuvraj and Twinkle's meeting to the families. Kunj tells this to Twinkle to which she says she was naive to trust Yuvraj. Kunj and Twinkle's chunni chadai rasam.
15 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle's haldi ceremony. Twinkle and Kunj nok jhok about after wedding.
16 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle's haldi ceremony continued. Kunj saves Twinkle from using haldi with acid mixed in it.
19 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle's Shaadi, Tashan-E-Shaadi.
20 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle go a hotel, a honeymoon suite, for their wedding night.
21 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle disagree on Twinkle's last name. This disagreement lands Kunj in the police station.
22 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle spend their wedding night in jail. In the morning two theifs steals Twinkles mangalsutra to which they chase after them and Kunj fights the theifs to get her mangalsutra back. Kunj and Twinkle go with Raman on their way for Pag Pheray.
27 October 2015 - Twinkle sleeps on the bed while Kunj sleeps in the balcony. In the morning, when Usha knocks on the door, Kunj quickly comes and sleeps on the bed. After Usha leaves, Twinkle calls Kunj sleeping beauty and Kunj calls Twinkle screaming beauty and begins their nok jhok.
28 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle search for Ishaan who has been kidnapped by Manohar's rival.
29 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle find Ishaan and together remove the bomb that was attached to Ishaan by the kidnappers.
30 October 2015 - Kunj and Twinkle hear the news of Manohar's bankruptcy. Twinkle tries to console Kunj but Kunj asks to be left alone. View Pictures.
4 November 2015 - Twinkle lands up in the hospital after being found in Guradvarah doing Parikrima. Due to Parikrima she had weakness and fainted and the doctor said she could also have dengue. Kunj goes to see Twinkle in the hospital after being informed about Twinkle from the police. He calls her Siyapa Queen and gets emotional at the efforts Twinkle did. Kunj says if Twinkle can do this much for his family, then he will do the same. He promises to support her his whole life, to stand by her in every problem, and to protect her always. Kunj also decides to do Karva Chauth for Twinkle and prepares for it while spending time with Twinkle in the hospital and talking to her.
5 November 2015 - Kunj completes the first rasam of Karva Chauth while spending time with Twinkle in the hospital.
6 November 2015 - Kunj comes back from getting the pavitra mitti for Karva Chauth and helps Twinkle get the injection. Later Kunj and Twinkle are at home and Kunj helps Twinkle eat medicine. Their banter continues. The next morning Kunj and Twinkle meet Surjeet Sarna and Bebe (Manohar's siblings).
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oops i made a AT, I didn't know you need admins permission. What should I do?
enhance thumbnail

Originally posted by: truelymaheshfan

Credit : @TashanEIshq Twitter 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

enhance thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

oops i made a AT, I didn't know you need admins permission. What should I do?

You need to ask jyoti06
enhance thumbnail

bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hie guyz😊
i am bushra and i loving kunj and twinkle chemistry ðŸ˜³

me too shipping  for dem ðŸ˜³

add me also