TwiNj OS || Of Pillows & Shrines

QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Of Pillows & Shrines

It started off as just another argument. Names were called. Animal planet references made. He went a little too far with his jokes and well, everyone knew just how short-tempered she could be. One thing led to another and lo and behold, within minutes their bedroom was strewn with fluffy white feathers.

Kunj was not pleased. Twinkle, on the other hand, was endlessly amused.

"God. Twinkle!" Kunj growled, lunging at her from across the bed. "That's the twelfth pillow this week."

Laughing, she escaped from his clutches and grabbed his pillow this time. Jumping on their bed, she took great pleasure in smacking the pillow over her husband's head. Over and over again, while he glared at her.

"You do not look intimidating with feathers on your head." Twinkle giggled, throwing the pillow at his face. By now she had even forgotten what they were arguing about.  It was probably something stupid or inane, like his new airhead of a secretary who seemed to have designs on him.

But of course, Kunj was innocent, and believed in the best of people. Sometimes, it was endearing, but usually it frustrated the wits out of her, especially when women took advantage of his politeness to flirt with him. Distracted by her thoughts, Twinkle didn't notice her husband slyly reaching onto the bed.

"I'll show you intimidating!" Kunj scowled, hurling his body at hers. He caught hold of her foot and pulled, causing her to fall flat on the bed.

Twinkle shrieked and tried to escape by rolling away, but Kunj was faster and much stronger than she was. He was on top of her in an instant, his lean, sinewy body caging her in.  Her laughter quickly faded away, when she noted his dark gaze. The hard planes of his body were pressing into her soft curves, and all at once, she felt herself melting into his comforting heat.

Smiling predatorily, as he slowly leaned into her, Twinkle's eyes fluttered to a close. Wetting her lips, she was nervous with anticipation. She could feel his hot breath grazing her mouth, and just as she leaned in to meet the soft, generous curve of his lips, her mouth collided with Egyptian cotton.

Surprised, she opened her eyes to see Kunj straddling her waist and laughing smugly as he lightly smacked the pillow in her face again.

"Now, you're asking for it, Kunj Sarna." Twinkle's eyes narrowed dangerously. "This means war."

Downstairs, Manohar Sarna grinned happily, not in the least bothered by the battle cries coming from his younger son's bedroom. It was a daily occurrence, and honestly, it was kind of starting to grow on him.  It was more concerning when the noises couldn't be heard. That usually meant that more sinister plotting was occurring.

But today was going to be good day. He was sure of it - Kunj and Twinkle were engaged in heated banter, which meant that the day would be fruitful. At least, that was what Guru-ji claimed.

As if to validate his unerring belief, his phone rang and Mr Sarna received the phone eagerly. Laughing manically, as he was informed about his sky-rocketing shares, Manohar reminded himself to thank Guru-ji generously for his brilliance.

For a moment, he was immersed in his thoughts. He turned to his wife, looking serious. "Usha, I've decided."

"Ji?" Usha asked nervously.

"I am going to have a shrine built," he claimed enthusiastically. "Right here."

Her eyes widened. "Of Guru-ji?"

"No." He looked at her disbelief. She was being ridiculous again. "Of Twinkle."

"Twinkle?" Usha felt like she was going to faint. This couldn't possibly be happening. "A shrine for Twinkle, in the middle of the living room?"

"Yes," Manohar confirmed decisively, "of course. Where else shall we put it? Talk to people. Make it happen. I want a life-sized statue of Twinkle. Make sure it's made of pure gold."

His endless list of demands was momentarily halted when a seething Nikki, followed by her hen-pecked husband made their way to the dining table.

"Oh God, they're at it again!" Nikki fumed. "Can't they at least keep the pillows out of it? Those pillows are made of Egyptian cotton, and stuffed with the finest goose feathers money can buy! Those pillows cost a fortune!"

"Now, now, Nikki beta, calm down," Manohar consoled his elder daughter in-law. "Those pillows are a small price to pay for...for everything Twinkle is doing for us."

"Yes, Daddy-ji," Nikki smiled tightly, "of course. But we're short of pillows again."

Manohar waved his hand dismissively, "Anand, make sure you order some pillows. A hundred or so, of the imperial ones. Twinkle prefers goose feathers to duck feathers."

Usha rolled her eyes as her elder son dutifully took notes and Nikki huffed in a corner.

Ishaan giggled. This whole family was insane.

Later, when Kunj and Twinkle arrived for breakfast looking sheepish and dishevelled with their clothes slightly askew and white feathers in their hair, no one even batted an eye.

It was just another ordinary day at the Sarna Mansion. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I'm going to reserve my post with this right now: 🤣🤣
Unreserved

---

First of all the nokh jokh between TwiNj was super cute. But the highlight of this OS for me is Manohar. Him wanting to build Twinkle a shrine and install a golden statue of her in the middle of the living room is just - 🤣🤣🤣

I just watched the trailer for Shaandaar and I'm totally getting that vibe from here. 🤣🤣

Great job!
Edited by asmaanixx - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha
Awesome
Loved it
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg. i am dead because of laughing too much. 
Such a brilliant OS in these times i loved it to the core. the cute nok jhok was so lovely to read i was in love with ur OS right then and then u brought in the sarna's obsession for twinkle.lol

Shrine for twinkle waisay it can be expected of manohar. 

Goose feather to duck feather🤣🤣

The way it seemed like an ordinary day was awesome.anand taking notes to order imperial pillows.lol 
Guru ji rocks. 

thanx for such a wonderful os dear. love u for it. 
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw can i ask who is in your dp?
Omg I love so much- you've included everyone in it so well and it so funny as well. Absolutely love it!
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol
It was brilliant and so cute 
Hahaha I would die laughing if in serial also Manohar makes a glod statue for Twinkle in the middle of house
But wait awesome idea
.loved the os
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a cute OS
enjoyed a lot
thnx
QueenofGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I'm going to reserve my post with this right now: 🤣🤣

Unreserved

---

First of all the nokh jokh between TwiNj was super cute. But the highlight of this OS for me is Manohar. Him wanting to build Twinkle a shrine and install a golden statue of her in the middle of the living room is just - 🤣🤣🤣

I just watched the trailer for Shaandaar and I'm totally getting that vibe from here. 🤣🤣

Great job!

Hi!  

Thanks for reading and commenting 😊

I'm a bit obsessed with Mr Sarna. His faith in Guru-ji and obsession with Twinkle is so comical. 

Shaandaar looks amazing. Now you've got me thinking of Sid and Jasmine in Shahid and Alia's roles.  That would be so hilarious. 😆

Thanks again! 

Waiting for your update on your three-shot!

QueenofGreen thumbnail

Thanks!

I think I know you from the D3 Forum :)

Nice to see familiar names!