Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
And I also don't think Shashank will find it difficult to act with a new director or with a director with whom he has worked less and will decide to leave the show when his job is acting.You give him scenes and his job is to act.When you don't give him scenes or give him same scenes why he will continue the show!

Its rather an insult to Shashank as an actor if it is pressumed that he left the show because he was finding it difficult to adjust with new set of actors and director.Anyways,nothing new,when he can be insecured by Toral without any reason then he can surely feel uncomfortable without any reason ofcourse and leave the show.

I am clearly finding the article filled with disappointment.

Its not new in BV that they offer an actor something and does something else.And they did the same with Shashank also.And they will do the same in future.So many actors left,one more will mot make any difference.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Am totally with you zeneHe tried and they were not giving him the track he was said they will give.They always preffered him in between ladies.

These feminists!They think u can only show the woman's growth by showing men weak or grey or negative.Whats the use jaab aapki achchai kisike burai ki wajese dikhai parti hai.And I am strictly talking about positive character butchering.Innko feminism ka matlab samajh na hai pehle.

Everyone he was attached to left.His favourite director left still he was continuing na!Then how can u take his tracks and gift it to Anandi.Doesn't she have her own track,oh I forgot,she didn't have so use others
track to show her.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Tfs, Dolly! :)
All the best Shashank Vyas on ur Next role on tv.. 👍🏼
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dolly
All the best Shashank Vyas 👍🏼
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dolly 
Best wishes Shashank Vyas😃 You will forever be Jagya for me No one can take that place ever 
and i wish you all the best for your new project Waiting for your project Hope we see you soon on our screens
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks God that u r not part of this show anymore, u deserve to much better shine star. May Allah bless u always.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
Good luck shashank..