Jagya is over for me'.. Shashank Vyas :Gr8 TV mag - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Surprising - Mr Yadav left before leap. He was not there from 4th March 2015. He had some other agenda in profession. That is what he told me. We are FB friends. Basically he stopped directing BH part from January 2015. He did not shoot for Shiv s death sequence too.
Shanky continued with BV and he was so excited to be a part of the cast.
May be when he actually started shooting with out PY, he missed him a lot and then decided to quit.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know when Yadav left only know he left and if Shashank is saying he left three months ago then he left only then and he was Shashank's favorite director  coz he directed him mostly in Balika Vadhu The other director did not direct  Shashank's Jagya's tracks and right now there will be a new director for BH scenes thats why Shashank is saying the original director left 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Dolly, thanks for your effort in typing word to word.

Thanks to all those who shared some info on directors and swop of directors in the show. I had no clue. However,  I am wondering, is that why the show is having too many lose ends and lack of details on any given track? 

Anyways, good luck to Shanky... thought I would miss him in the show (initial reaction), but actually now I am happy for him and his decision to exit. Instead of seeing him as Jagya only, i would be looking forward to seeing him in new avatar

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missesha

However,  I am wondering, is that why the show is having too many lose ends and lack of details on any given track? 

yes it can be  one of  reasons but i think thats writers fault for the loose ends Director present the scenes on screen what writers write  Perhaps there is change in writers too thats why we have so many loose ends , Ganga's character was changed over night , Ratan's track did not go the way it was expected from the episode when Ratan gave Mannu to Jagya and many other tracks The story was upside down post leap and viewers kept connecting the dots and remained confused 
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dolly 
All the best Shashank Excited to see him in brand new role ðŸ˜ƒ
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dolly 

Nice interview I love Shashank's honesty Being television actor himself he did not hesitate to say i don't watch TV ðŸ˜†and i agree with him Our Indian serial makers only care for TRPs instead of content otherwise serials should end after completing its story but here complete story is never written and the serials are dragged as per they are getting TRPs or wrapped up in a rush if they are not getting TRPs🥱 This makes serial lose their content and the charm of serial goes too Same is happening with BV as well It is just a drag fest 

i am happy that Shashank quitted BV Being one of his fans i never liked the idea of him continuing after leap too because he is too young  and looks very young too to play role ot father of teenage children i always knew he will look Mannu and abhi's brother after leap and he does look Whenever he is with Mannu and abhi , i never get the feeling Jagya is their father Always feel he is their brother😆and there is nothing left to explore in the character  too Basically Jagya and Anandi's both story was over before leap , happily ever after in their respective families  This cvs are unnecessarily dragging because they are greedy for more money  They never concentrated on Jagya's story properly after leap Unnecessarily forced and keep forcing Anandi into BH scenes Anandi's character have become so much irritating because of it🤢 , they butchered Ganga's character  Ganga was behaving too OTT  , so unlike Ganga who was before leap,Ganga vs Anandi drama Jagya caught in between both women   , Ratan's track was only used to show Mannu' and Pooja's child marriage Thats the main track Thats why they never bothered about Ratan's track properly and how it should have been the way they showed before , now Pooja's pregnancy track is coming up so basically there is nothing interesting left for Shashank to explore instead of solving Mannu Pooja's wedding problem and God knows when they plan to reveal who is Akhiraj Singh to Jagya ðŸ¥±so Shashank took the right decision to quit Waiting for his new role ðŸ˜ƒ

He did complete justice to Jagya's character i am ok with Shakti Anand playing the role of mature Jagya How ever i would have preferred Hiten Tejwani as middle aged Jagya over Shakti Anand but chalo Shakti Anand is not a bad choice either  Makers cannot wipe off Shashank's 5 years  from BV He will forever remain in viewers memories as Jagya and forever remembered in history as Jagya so nothing to worry about 

All excitedly waiting for his new role All the best Shashank Vyas
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dolly 
All the best Shashank Vyas Hope to see your talents flourishing further with fresh opportunities and new roles 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is a good decision on his part to move out.  Five years is a long time in his career.
Don't think it is good for him to get stuck with one character for so long at this stage in his career.

Pradeep Yadav really groomed him as an actor. In his direction Shashank Pratyusha Toral and Siddharth really came a long way.They all hold Pradeep Yadav in high esteem.

While Surekhaji has worked with current director from before T Sid also P have worked under current director on and off Shashank worked very little with Siddharthsen Gupta the present director.
Must have been difficult for him to work with an entire new set of actors under a different director and doing the same role which is not really offering much.

Hope he gets good roles through which he can carve a new identity for himself and be known by his other characters too. Not just known as Jagya.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Missesha

Thanks to all those who shared some info on directors and swop of directors in the show. I had no clue. However,  I am wondering, is that why the show is having too many lose ends and lack of details on any given track? 

Anyways, good luck to Shanky... thought I would miss him in the show (initial reaction), but actually now I am happy for him and his decision to exit. Instead of seeing him as Jagya only, i would be looking forward to seeing him in new avatar

u r welcum. ðŸ˜Ši wanted 2 copy paste as its less troublesome bcoz in typing word  2 word there bound  2 b mistakes & it also takes more time. but wen jia asked me 2 post sum part i thot i shud try 2 post whole IV as ystrday was sunday and after finishing household chores i typed it.tho i m still thinking i'dn't made any mistake. i tried 2 see it on-line also but cudn't find.😊 
even we will also miss him but  its gud he left i just wish he took sum gud show. i m apprehensive abt this yash patnaik's show & his ckt in it. i've v.bad experience. wish wat i m thinking if it happens then shnaky won't take this show up.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
5 years bonding with director who is supposed to be captain of ship is not small deal . director knows to bring best of actor .   when I saw recently some eps of shashank before redemption started, salute director. never felt bored from whole eps only on him. his character still have much potential only if writer wants but it seems writer being feminist does not want to experiment more on male character.  

the person who can last, only can get success according to shashank. so I dun think it was difficult for him to accept challenge of working with new director or new set of actors. but it was the emotional bonding he left because of .