Frequent Posters

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sohail is a bad director...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh tnk u Sotey seher ka gunda!

That was prolly the best movie he made but yet ruin it with Kajol the worst chemistry ever!
She looked little older!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

I don't really understand a producer's talent

I don't mean this in a bashing manner, I honestly don't know how to credit a producer. I think I still don't know what their job actually is?

Like do they only finance a film? Or help spearhead it and recruit all the needed elements (director, music, funds)?

Yes, Producer is the One who starts the initial work of a film, what should be made, who will direct, who will be the stars, what kind of crew u need.

Everything in film's crew / cast fees is paid by Producer only.
raj80 thumbnail
Sohail directed PKTDK?didn't knew that...that was a timepass film...liked the songs in that film...
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Ohhh tnk u Sotey seher ka gunda!

That was prolly the best movie he made but yet ruin it with Kajol the worst chemistry ever!
She looked little older!

I thought they were cute together.. they looked like a more mature couple
I doubt if Salman is getting offers from someone like Hirani or anything but im sure as hell Salman could work with directors better than Sohail  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

I doubt if Salman is getting offers from someone like Hirani or anything but im sure as hell Salman could work with directors better than Sohail  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it's not about Salman, for a change πŸ˜†

I'm just talking about Sohail individually.
Salman will give him a chance to be a director or producer more often than others will, but then no harm in taking a look at the work Sohail actually ends up doing, right
Dang, didn't realize Sohail has directed a chunk of movies. I thought Jai Ho was his one and only disaster πŸ˜†
Out of the list, I have enjoyed PKTDK and MDTD. With this new found info, guess he ain't as bad...
NAMSAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He has heard u and is motivated to direct more movies.Nxt he is directing a movie for his saala ayush sharma.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
If Sohail is on social media someone pls send this thread to him. πŸ˜†