Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Hehehe I keep talking till Deepthi kicks me and it never happened so there is no stop to my bakbak and when it comes to Arnav and Khushi I am more than a chatter box and when it comes to Deepthi's Arnav and Khushi I am on my best bakbak mode ðŸ˜†

I really wish my mom was like you😆 momm partying on deephti ji ki thread and fun time for kids :D
Don't mind pls I'm silly i know! When do we have the next teaser?
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rishaal

I really wish my mom was like you😆 momm partying on deephti ji ki thread and fun time for kids :D
Don't mind pls I'm silly i know! When do we have the next teaser?

LOl No worries she said early teaser so I am expecting it may be Tuesday , Deepthiji question puch ki kaha gayab hogaye 
Edited by Srilathalolla - 8 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: viveka698

Now I'm out
Oh out of control
Now I'm out
Oh out of control
Oh help me now!

Are you listening, D? ðŸ˜‰

This song refuses to leave my head now!! 

Now I'm out
Oh out of control
Now I'm out
Oh out of control
Oh help me now!

Girl, Where have you been? Did you go on vacation. Girl missed your comments. Hope everything is well with you, sorry wrong Q after reading your comment...😆

Boondon ki ye Jhadi laayi hai vo ghadi Jiske liye hum tarse - 

Uff uff wah wah...Now you are making it more difficult for me to come out of the lalalala land,...What an apt song...Thank you for sharing... 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lol Kavitha very valid point yaar ðŸ˜‰

I don't want to come back from 18+ land yaar. So thinking of the waist chain and when poor DrR ji's fantasies will be fulfilled. ðŸ˜³
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect chapter with beautifully described feelings of love and first kiss. I hope Khushi  agrees and falls in love with him.Edited by Armela - 8 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I don't want to come back from 18+ land yaar. So thinking of the waist chain and when poor DrR ji's fantasies will be fulfilled. ðŸ˜³

Arey yaar ek fantasy abhi abhi sach hua hain thoda samar karo control ji control ðŸ˜†
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arey yaar ek fantasy abhi abhi sach hua hain thoda samar karo control ji control ðŸ˜†

😆 But yeh dil maange more. ðŸ˜³
albmum14 thumbnail

On a lighter note, maybe he had left her waist chain on the bed openly and he thought if I take her home she might see the chain and ask him about it and want it back.

I think Dr R ji has different ideas regarding the waist chain and he does not want his fantasies to end this way.😉

Oh, yes the waist chain! Yes, it would have been awkward if she had seen that,  since she had asked him about the missing waist chain before.
Srilathalolla thumbnail

😆 But yeh dil maange more. ðŸ˜³

Lol I know yeh sab dil ki galathi hain humari tho kuch bhi nahi hum badehi naadan bache hain ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ 
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Api, naadan bhatakte hue parinde on deepthi ji's thread would be better name for us na?😆