//ManVeer FF ~ Fated Love\\ ~ Ch 1 @ Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue

*Flashbacks in Italic

The plus green fields always held his attention. Though the sight wasn't new to him but everytime he comes here, back to the place, the palace where he was born to rule, his kingdom of Jaigarh, the sight of these green fields always attracted his attention. It had something in it, that held Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh captivated.

Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh, popularly known as UV among his friends, is the crowned prince of Jaigarh riyasat, in Rajasthan. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, UV got the best of everything. Be it education, toys, cars, his lifestyle was as royal as his name.

To family, he was the ideal son, grandson and brother, Uday. For friends he was their UV, the fun loving, adventurous, always helpful guy. And for girls, he was this charming, handsome and devilishly sexy hunk. His every color, every shade had uniqueness. But there was this one more shade to him that he had kept hidden from the whole world.

Deep inside this fun loving, mischievous, handsome guy, there lied a dark, broken, short tempered and mysterious man who was waiting for his salvation. He was Manyata's Udayveer.

Manyata. The thought of her brought the haunting memories of past. 10 years. 10 damn long years, since he had last seen her, touched her. Damn! His insides felt knotted as the last memory he had shared with his Manyata took over his thoughts.

10 Years Before - Jaigarh palace

While everybody inside celebrating the New Year, enjoying the party held for two purposes; the New Year and the engagement of Yuvraaj Udayveer and Yuvrani Manyata. Though they were still teenagers, but the royal families wanted to establish a relation between them other than friendship. Not only this, but Manyata and Uday's relationship was very different and unique.

One could see the intense relationship they both shared, their love was crystal clear. Guruji had said that these two were old souls, who knows that they are meant to be. So to avoid being questioned by people about Manyata and Uday's relationship, the families did their engagement. 

Uday is 17 years old and Manyata, 16. Uday was leaving the country for further studies in abroad, while Manyata was not allowed to go with him. The said couple was outside in the deserted lawn. All alone but together.

Both of them were lying on the grass on their backs. They were holding hands and their fingers entwined.

"Why do you have to go?" asked Manyata, who was silently crying as the very next day Uday was going abroad for studies. She was going to miss him, her best friend, her fianc.

Wiping her tears, Uday replied, "I am going only to come back Manyata. Aap royie mat please. Aap jaanti hain na ki aapki aankhon mein hum aansoo nahi dekh sakte. Aurr hum waapis aayenge na! Bohot jald, kyonki apni Manyata ke bina Uday adhura hai."

Manyata rolled over and laid her head on his chest, clutching the lapels of his blazer, she murmured, "Fine! But I need something before you go. Ek yaad, ek aisa pal jo sirf hamaara ho, jispar sirf hamaara haq ho."

"Manyata?"

"Kiss me Uday.."

"What?" Uday sat up, holding Manyata by her shoulders, "What are you saying? Hosh mein hain aap?"

Manyata cupped his face and replied, "Please Uday. Itne saalon mein pehli baar aap humse itna door jaa rahe hain, kaise jiyenge hum aapke bina? Hum aapse apne jine ki wajah maan rahe hain, aapke pyaar ka tofa. Just a kiss to cherish our love and live for till you come back."

Uday sighed and moved close to her, "Manyata..", his hot breath fanner her lips.

Manyata clutched his arms as tight as possible, bringing themselves close. Uday lightly placed his lips over hers, the simple brush, caused sparks to fly. He pecked her lips twice before he kissed her properly. He held her neck, trying to be patient with the kiss, it was theirs first. He was holding his passion and love, as he didn't wanted this to go far. Just a taste. Just a taste. He kept chanting this in his mind.

Breathless, they stopped the kiss but hugged each other tight. Wanting to cherish the moments that they got.

Uday was brought back to senses, as he heard the driver say, "Yuvraaj sa, hum pohonch gaye."

He stepped out of the car and started at the palace in front of him. Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh was back and now he wasn't going anywhere else.

Chapter One ~ Illusion and Reality ~ Page Fourteen

Edited by dmegha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting concept
wow manveer got engaged ๐Ÿฅณ
how much manveer love each other ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
their first kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon
wittydragon thumbnail
nice start๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. continue soon๐Ÿ˜ณ .and do pm me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy how's u.. First of all I would welcome to our forum... ๐Ÿ˜Š and second thing nyccc...๐Ÿ˜Š I haven't read it but just saw the comments I would say it will be very nycc story... ๐Ÿ˜Š and would say that plzzz continue ur story and do pm me ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey, how you? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome to the DEK forum... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My name is Humairaa and yours? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well, I must say...your prologue is amazing and beautifully written... ๐Ÿ‘
It sounds very interesting and I can't wait to read more...
I love it loads โค๏ธ
Please do continue and please pm me if you don't mind...
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰
humairaa1 thumbnail
Please come and update your story...
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!!!!๐Ÿค—Awesome concept this seems too cuteโค๏ธ
Why didn't u continue i wanna know what happens next๐Ÿ˜ญ
This seems interesting i hope u continue soon as possible please dear! 

humairaa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Hey!!!!!๐Ÿค—Awesome concept this seems too cuteโค๏ธ

Why didn't u continue i wanna know what happens next๐Ÿ˜ญ
This seems interesting i hope u continue soon as possible please dear!

Same here, please update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chapter One ~ Illusion and Reality

Uday stared at the huge palace that stood in front of him. The palace of Jaigarh, "Surya Nivas", named after his great grandfather, Surya Pratap Singh.

The palace was surrounded by numerous trees, a huge garden in front of it and in the middle of the garden was this magnificent fountain. The overall beauty of the palace was mesmerizing. A path full of rose petals was laid to welcome him. After all the crowned prince, the next heir to the Jaigarh throne was back home. 

As he walked forward, flower petals were being showered at him. Though he passed smiles at everyone around them, but deep inside his heart he hated all this. This royal treatment...sighing internally, Uday kept walking towards the main entrance where stood his family, with broad smiles on their faces and tears of happiness in their eyes.

"Pranaam Dadi Saheb." Uday bent and touched his grandmother's feet who blessed him in return and caressed his hair.

"Jeete rahiye beta. How was your journey?" asked Mrinalini Devi, Uday's grandmother.

"It went fine Dadi Saheb..." Uday replied. He then turned towards his parents, his father hugged him tight and patted his back while his mother did his tilak and aarti first and then hugged her son as she cried.

"Maa ab bas. Rona band kijiye, ab toh hum waapis aa gaye hain na!" he said softly as he wiped her tears.

Vasundhra smiled at her son and kissed his forehead. Their sweet moment was interrupted by a loud shriek . Uday smiled and looked behind his parents. Soon he was engulfed in a bear hug.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as tight as possible, making it difficult for him to breathe. Uday let out a choked chuckle and hugged her back, and did a 360 degree twirl. This made her shriek once again.

"Dada!" 

Uday grinned happily at his little sister who wasn't little anymore. His Unnati, his choti.

"I missed you! Missed you a lot!" Unnati exclaimed. Her head on his shoulders.

"I missed you too." 

They broke the hug and Uday wiped the tears that were trickling down his sister's face.

"Hey.." he pinched her cheeks, making her yelp and smile as well.

"You look horrible when you cry. Are you trying to scare me?" that earned him a smack on his arm.

"Ab chalo tum dono, saara din yahin bahar hi khade rehne ka irada hai kya?" joked Vasundhra as she placed her hands on cheeks of both her children.

Unnati hooked her arm with her brother's arm and the all walked inside their palace.

After chatting for a while, Uday excused himself and went towards his room to freshen up. He smiled as he reached the door and saw a faded pink colored tag hanging from the knob. Uday removed it from the knob. In bold capital letters, it was written :

RESTRICTED ENTRY
(Only the Prince of this room and his Princess are allowed)

Chuckling, he placed the tag back at its place and went inside the room. "Pagal!" he muttered softly.

Soft and sweet smell of lavender teased his senses. The room smelled of her.

He removed his shoes and placed them in the rack, his socks went in the laundry basket. He went inside his bathroom an opened a mini closet, in which his towels and robes were laid in a perfect manner. In the section next to his, there were some more towels and robes but unlike his white ones, they all were in pink color.

He rolled his eyes at her obsession about the color pink. Uday took a long cold shower.

Wearing his robe, he took her towel to  dry his hair. As he walked out of the bathroom, he heard the chime of the wind chime. As the air blew inside from the open window, the melodious  sound of the chime was soothing him.

He smiled as he opened his wardrobe and saw her clothes hanging along his. All the sections were equally divided between them, his wrist watches, her jewellery, his cufflinks, her bangles, everything!

"Aakhir apni baat manva hi li na aapne. Humme yahan waapis bula hi liya." he said as he took out his black trousers and a white colored t-shirt to pair it with.

"How am I looking?"

<><><><><><><><>

Dadi Saheb watched her daughter in law who was busy admiring her son's portrait.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, DS asked, "What's the matter Vasundhra?  Ab toh hamara Uday ghar laut aaya hai, ab tumhe kis baat ki chinta hai?"

Vasundhra smiled sadly and turned around to face her mother in law, "Maa Saheb yeh toh aap bhi jaanti hain ki jo ghar laut kar aaya hai woh aapka yah hamara Uday nahi hai. Woh Manyata ka Uday hai."

<><><><><><><><>

"What happened? You didn't like it?" Uday took off his white t-shirt that he had just wore and threw it on the couch.

He took out a orange colored t-shirt and placed it in front of his chest, "Yeh kaisi hai?"

<><><><><><><><>

"Vasundhara yeh aap..."

Interrupting DS, Vasundhra said, "You can't deny it Maa Saheb.", she said calmly. "Uday toh hamara kabhi thha hi nahi, who jo hai sirf Manyata ka hai, ussi ka aks."

DS's expressions turned sad as she said, "Hum jaante hain Vasundhra. It worries me too, but you know that how he is. Uday aaj tak apni Manyata ka intezaar kar rahe hai."

<><><><><><><><>

Uday had finally changed into a soft teal colored t-shirt. "Now I am looking good, haina?"

He walked up-to wall facing his bed, where hung a huge life size portrait of the love of his life. His every truth, his ultimate reality, his Manyata. He softly caressed her cheek with his hand and then kissed her smile.

"Hhhmm..main toh aa gaya hoon, when will you come?"

<><><><><><><><>

"Humne unhe kitni baar samjhane ki koshish ki hai ki unki Manyata ab waapis nahi aane waali. Na abhi aurr na hi kabhi! But he doesn't listen to me!"

"Vasundhra who theek hai. Aap toh jaanti hai na ki who Manyata se.."

"Maa Saheb, darr lagta hai hume unke iss pyaar se! Yeh pyaar nahi pagalpan hai!" Vasundhra cried.

<><><><><><><><>

"You know Manyata, I don't miss you ever!" he said with a teasing smirk on his face, "Arre why would I? Jab tum toh mujhme hi rehti ho na. Tumhe yaad toh tab karun jab tum mujhse door ho jao. You are here, in my heart, always with me."

He then walked upto his suitcase and took out a gift package, "See I brought you a gift!"

He started opening the gift, but in middle of unwrapping it, he looked up at her portrait again and said, "What? Tum meri ho na! So I can open your gift as well." He shrugged his shoulders and again started unwrapping the gift.

Out of the box he took out this, beautiful white colored dress. He raised it in front of Manyata's portrait and asked, "Beautiful na? My choice! I so wanna see you in this dress."

<><><><><><><><>

"Yeh kaisa pyaar hai Maa Saheb, jisne Uday ki zindagi ko rok sa diya hai. Who aage badh hi nahi paa rahe hain! Aaj bhi Uday wahin khade hai jahan aajse 9 saal pehle the." Said Vasundhra rubbing her forehead.

Lines of worry creased DS's forehead as she said, "We tried to make him understand, but he didn't listen to anyone. Woh  4 din kaise beethe hain, yeh hum sab jaante hain. Usse hadse ne humse sirf Manyata ko hi nahi cheena, balki hamara Uday bhi.." cried DS.

<><><><><><><><>

"Waise don't you think that it's high time! You should come back to me now. Itne saal beet gaye hain, and you are still angry with me. That's not fair! Inti naaraazgi kyon?" Uday smiled sadly.

"Please Manyata, apne Uday ke paas waapid aa jao. Please."

<><><><><><><><>

"Pata nahi Uday yeh kab samjenge ki Manyata ab kabhi waapis nahi aane waali. Who mar chuki hain! 9 saal pehle hue uss hadse mein humne apni Manyata ko kho diya. Manyata is dead!"

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG what a shocking chapter ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
manyata is dead ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
poor uday still couldn't believe that manyata is dead ๐Ÿฅบ
DS & uday's mom was worried for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope manyata will come back to uday
continue soon